DS thread # 91

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 91

Postby Jilly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 am

Guest wrote:
Jilly wrote:All you are doing Mesostim is showing you have an unhealthy obsession.

You were the one who asked for the evidence. Hopefully BlackSwan signs up soon and posts her screen shot of the pm which got you banned.

Yes because thats all he comes up with and yes waiting for the screenshot.
Jilly

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:52 am

Hey Nice Guesty, hope you're well :)

I only "exposed" this forum (I know that was a mistake, although apparently it increased the membership so you're welcome! hahahaha) because of the posts I saw about me that were totally vile and stalkerish. I didn't realise they were from the trifles...

oh my god you are thick! the posts you saw that you were so upset about were not from any trifles! you helpfully provided a link to this place on DS in your joy at discovering the 'secret forum' which alerted the trifles to this place you moron

you think you have got friends here and people like you? :canny:

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:53 am

Jilly wrote:Oh dear, I flagged post that were rude or abusive to me, which was often, is it ground breaking news, just childish.

Exactly what I did. Talk about double standards? Except of course you'd go into a thread and derail it and then claim "abuse".
Gigabit

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:53 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well let's hope nobody quotes that huge wall of text

Hey Hobbit, are you well???

I'm walking on sunshine

you ok?

Fine buddy, just getting ready for the day hahahaha
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:54 am

Gigabit wrote:
Jilly wrote:Oh dear, I flagged post that were rude or abusive to me, which was often, is it ground breaking news, just childish.

Exactly what I did. Talk about double standards? Except of course you'd go into a thread and derail it and then claim "abuse".

Yes that was there party trick to try and get threads closed too.

Everyone is wise to them now. Thanks Odie! :thumbsup:

Postby jra » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:54 am

Hobbit. Believe it or not I do like you sometimes when you make posts like that.

Fucking funny.
jra

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:54 am

Odessa Files

Fisch -
Just flagged him with this comment
Can you confirm whether or not this poster (James2001) is a moderator as he seems to be able to tell us what threads we can reply to. As well as being very abusive.

ntc -
Was it Jilly who said she was told no mods were actual members because Mesostim's post in here contradicts this

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... derator/p2

I made a joke about having a Sunday moderator shift if you're wondering... it appears later on

Susie48
They swore to me that no member was a mod after I said someone on Dogs was bragging they had a friend who was a mod at weekends.

Susie 48
Ive sent Support the link and asked them for an explanation about Mesostim

Wizzy -
i think our suspicions about Mesostim have long been that he has a moderator role. There is no way any he would be able to get away with how he speaks to people if he wasn't.

Susie48 -
Lets see how support wriggle out of that one.

ntc -
They will probably say either the post was being sarcastic and are not a mod or they are not a mod anymore or they will ignore you.

Susie48 -
Well my answer to that is that they should ban him because no one will have any confidence in their moderation all the time he is a member. Mind you they would then give him a new username.

I answered another post by James and he seems to have disappeared now. I'm sorely tempted to say that the thread seems to have lost its momentum. I don't think they will be able to answer Talma's thread

Wizzy -
Well, as Mesostim has publicly posted that he has a "Modding Shift On Sundays on DS" and since his posts are all deliberately provocative towards those he doesn't share views with, I think the most reasonable thing for DS to do is to offer an amnesty to those who were banned for merely expressing a view. Mesostim publicly labels people as homophobic constantly both on DS and elsewhere, he obviously has a persecution complex and is blatantly biased against anyone who dares to speak out against him. If they do not that then it is 100% proof that Digital Spy Forums are nothing more than a Momentum mouth piece.

Jilly -
I have messaged support and copied that post and asked them why twice they assured me that no member was a moderator.

How many have reported this.

Susie48 -
I have Jilly.

Wizzy -
I really can not see how they can worm their way out of this. In other news there is a bizarre turn of events on Dogs where there are posts advocating the raping of some bloke called Dean.

Are we the ones who are abnormal because everyone else seems so ridiculously insane it makes me wonder if insane is the new normal.

Susie48 -
No reply from support on my link about Mesostim. I will give them 24 hours and then ask them again. I assume Jilly hasn't heard anything either

ntc -
What if Mesostim is the mod who answers any queries lol

Jilly posts reply from DS... 30/1/18 if you;re wondering about the date.

Jilly -
Thank you for your reply this is the poster I have spoken to you about before who had said he knew a moderator who worked at the weekend, perhaps he needs to be dealt with.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... derator/p2

Susie48 -
Its funny that they have replied to Jilly and said that they need a link. I sent them a link and they have ignored me. Perhaps they are trying to work out how to wriggle out of it.

Jilly posts another reply from DS Support.

Jilly -
Unbelievable, this poster has been instrumental in causing a lot of trouble to members including myself, who dares to disagree with him on anything. I dare not put a post up now because one word out of place and I am jailed, I have collected all evidence of this and will be seeking advice on my treatment.

So has the poster told you it was a joke? You have accepted that?

I think as a goodwill gesture you should consider my record be cleared all I will seriously doubt the running of this forum.

Thanks
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Odessa Steps

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:55 am

oh dear
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:55 am

jra wrote:

Hobbit. Believe it or not I do like you sometimes when you make posts like that.

Fucking funny.

Hobbit will be relieved I’m sure.

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:57 am

Jilly is such a sad, lonely, obsessive, dear God it just gets worse and worse...
Gigabit

Postby jra » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:57 am

Odessa Steps wrote:Whole load of crap edited out.

Hey. Fucking leave it man.
Last edited by jra on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:57 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm going to ask you nicely Odessa

please stop posting great walls of text, they get quoted and people that aren't interested have to scroll and scroll and scroll

there's no problem with the content, but please break it down into manageable chunks

BUMP

less nicely this time
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:so amongst that where is the screenshot or proof of Jilly's pm to BlackSwann?

worthy of note is Gigatwat has been banned and BlackSwann and James 2001 are currently on very shaky ground oh and Marg is still very much there as am I!

James2001 will never be banned. He calls people cunts and always gets away with it. I've yet to see what Black swann has done wrong though other than get the better of you in debates

you obviously have confused me with someone else, Blackswann has never got the better of me in anything, which is why she keeps pressing the alert button! she is someone of very limited intelligence, I did wonder if she was still in her very early teens at one point, in which case her stupidity could be forgiven but apparently she is not.

Hopefully she hits that alert button and gets you banned soon enough then :pmsl:

isnt going to happen, I can guarantee that!

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:58 am

oh ffs I should have known JRA would quote it

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

:yikes:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:58 am

HobbitFeet wrote:oh dear

There's more... but honestly I did hint i would have a hangover today so perhaps a poorly timed moment to accuse me of lying. I'll keep it small now :)
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive