DS thread # 91

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 91

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:is anyone here actually interested in stuff from at least six months ago posted on the trifles forum? hell they dont even use profanities or decent insults to make it interesting? even Gigatwit must be devastated he barely gets a mention

Wizzy was banned in September and Jilly in March. You think by now they would have gotten over it.

Cbx has to fight their battles as its his forum under attack. He is the admin at Trifle and its him doing most of the guest posting. :whistle:

Fucking hell, you remember the dates people were banned? Jesus that is weird. I can't even remember when I had my last dump!

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:is anyone here actually interested in stuff from at least six months ago posted on the trifles forum? hell they dont even use profanities or decent insults to make it interesting? even Gigatwit must be devastated he barely gets a mention

Wizzy was banned in September and Jilly in March. You think by now they would have gotten over it.

Cbx has to fight their battles as its his forum under attack. He is the admin at Trifle and its him doing most of the guest posting. :whistle:

Intriguing. :thumbsup:

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:

Also Jilly has been banging on about it all being a lie and needing proof... So it's at her door... and it's not the first time... I was hoping Wizzy would get her to shut up about it... apparently not.
Odessa Steps

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:14 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:omg Giga said the C word

:thud:

I'm a doggggggyyy!!! WROOFFF!!!
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Also Jilly has been banging on about it all being a lie and needing proof... So it's at her door... and it's not the first time... I was hoping Wizzy would get her to shut up about it... apparently not.

Jilly asks for proof as per, then denies it as per, then flounces as per.

Wizzy hasn't been seen since that Momentum/police caution thing. So make of it what you will.... I'm sure he is guest posting though, his eccentric style is always easy to spot.

Postby jra » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Gigabit wrote:Does anyone else love how we're bitching about trifles and jra is just having their own little rant in the middle

Just me having a rant. You sure?
jra

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:18 pm

cbx1985 is a massive cunt, a troll and a baiter. He posts here as Mungo and trolls in the politics forum, some bs about Gordon Brown causing the GLOBAL financial crisis (not getting political, just using his idiocy as an example).
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

what proof have you provided about a pm going to Blackswann?

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:19 pm

Wish Nice Guesty would register :(
Gigabit

Previous

Return to The Archive