DS thread # 92

Big Threads

DS thread # 92

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:19 pm

jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Does anyone else love how we're bitching about trifles and jra is just having their own little rant in the middle

Just me having a rant. You sure?

Yeah, seems that way to me. Got nothing to do with what we're talking about.
Gigabit

Re: DS thread # 91

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:is anyone here actually interested in stuff from at least six months ago posted on the trifles forum? hell they dont even use profanities or decent insults to make it interesting? even Gigatwit must be devastated he barely gets a mention

Wizzy was banned in September and Jilly in March. You think by now they would have gotten over it.

Cbx has to fight their battles as its his forum under attack. He is the admin at Trifle and its him doing most of the guest posting. :whistle:

He's here as Mungo.

The abusive posts from some Guests come from either: MartinPenis or fisch.

I'm not sure who MartinPenis is at Trifle but he certainly is one of them... ntc perhaps.
Odessa Steps

Postby Jilly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:is anyone here actually interested in stuff from at least six months ago posted on the trifles forum? hell they dont even use profanities or decent insults to make it interesting? even Gigatwit must be devastated he barely gets a mention

Wizzy was banned in September and Jilly in March. You think by now they would have gotten over it.

Cbx has to fight their battles as its his forum under attack. He is the admin at Trifle and its him doing most of the guest posting. :whistle:

Also Jilly has been banging on about it all being a lie and needing proof... So it's at her door... and it's not the first time... I was hoping Wizzy would get her to shut up about it... apparently not.

No I haven’t so stop lying or find the posts on here where I deny it. You really are stupid liars get found out.
Jilly

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Does anyone else love how we're bitching about trifles and jra is just having their own little rant in the middle

Just me having a rant. You sure?

Yeah, seems that way to me. Got nothing to do with what we're talking about.

you have been here for five minutes, did you learn nothing from DS you arrogant twat

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:23 pm

Gigabit wrote:cbx1985 is a massive cunt, a troll and a baiter. He posts here as Mungo and trolls in the politics forum, some bs about Gordon Brown causing the GLOBAL financial crisis (not getting political, just using his idiocy as an example).

Hmmm.... you know that sounds more like MartinPenis... he had a comedy name for Brown..."GlobalBean".... he thought it was hilarious.
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Jilly wrote:
No I haven’t so stop lying or find the posts on here where I deny it. You really are stupid liars get found out.

Thought you were going out... liar liar pants on fire. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Odessa Steps

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:cbx1985 is a massive cunt, a troll and a baiter. He posts here as Mungo and trolls in the politics forum, some bs about Gordon Brown causing the GLOBAL financial crisis (not getting political, just using his idiocy as an example).

Hmmm.... you know that sounds more like MartinPenis... he had a comedy name for Brown..."GlobalBean".... he thought it was hilarious.

He admitted it here that he was cbx, could have been a lie of course but cbx was less abusive than MartinPenis, who I notice is posting as a Guest in this thread (I think)
Gigabit

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:

He's here as Mungo.

The abusive posts from some Guests come from either: MartinPenis or fisch.

I'm not sure who MartinPenis is at Trifle but he certainly is one of them... ntc perhaps.

Doesn't use any punctuation, likes to bring up the same point over and over. Comes across as rather thick.
Gigabit

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Jilly wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Also Jilly has been banging on about it all being a lie and needing proof... So it's at her door... and it's not the first time... I was hoping Wizzy would get her to shut up about it... apparently not.

Oh piss off you sad cow
Gigabit

Postby Jilly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Jilly wrote:

Perhaps you will find my post while I am gone.
Jilly

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:30 pm

Jilly wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Jilly wrote:

Perhaps you will find my post while I am gone.

Are you capable of telling the truth, ever? You trifles live in an alternate reality, where if something doesn't fit your agenda you just make it up. I've seen you and countless other members of your tribe do it.
Gigabit

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:30 pm

Is the 1985 in Cbx's name his date of birth? I never took much notice of his username before but I assumed until he was one of those old Tory dinosaurs not an early 30s bloke.

Poor guy, spending his life mixing with thickos like Wizzy and Jilly.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

He admitted it here that he was cbx, could have been a lie of course but cbx was less abusive than MartinPenis, who I notice is posting as a Guest in this thread (I think)

Fucking hell, you really are a liar like everyone else. Find one post, from Dogs, where cbx admitted he was posting here as a guest? Go on, dare ya!

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Guest wrote:Is the 1985 in Cbx's name his date of birth? I never took much notice of his username before but I assumed until he was one of those old Tory dinosaurs not an early 30s bloke.

Poor guy, spending his life mixing with thickos like Wizzy and Jilly.

Hey buddy, you well? :)

He went to Uni apparently quite recently and is now a financial adviser I think - although he said recently he was a financial academic whatever the fuck that is. He voted Brexit because it would be good for him and has told us that many times. He votes Tory because he hates Jeremy Corbyn but can't explain ever why he's a Marxist, then he goes on about how Gordon Brown crashed the world economy and blah blah blah.

Classic troll. Not even a mad Tory thinks Brown crashed the world economy, he just does it for a reaction. And he is here as Mungo as when I confronted him he said he was and then immediately brought up some past post I made on DS just like clockwork.
Gigabit

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Fucking hell, you really are a liar like everyone else. Find one post, from Dogs, where cbx admitted he was posting here as a guest? Go on, dare ya!

Are you a moron?

Hope you're well Martin, you twat
Gigabit

Next

Return to The Archive