Burglar stabbed to death.

Re: Burglar stabbed to death.

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Lambert wrote:Those fucking cunt relatives of his who keep turning up outside that house need sorting out. The guy was a piece of shit and so are they. Ooh I could crush a grape :shoot:

Not to his family - that's what family means.
Last edited by McAz on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Lambert » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:15 pm

McAz wrote:
Lambert wrote:Those fucking cunt relatives of his who keep turning up outside that house need sorting out. The guy was a piece of shit and so are they. Ooh I could crush a grape :shoot:

Being a piece of shit and a relative are not mutually exclusive.
Lambert

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Lambert wrote:
McAz wrote:

Being a piece of shit and a relative are not mutually exclusive.

Of course not - but I would expect his family to pay tribute etc - I would for my family. It's what family means.
McAz

Postby Lambert » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:49 pm

I wouldn't pay tribute to a burglar who preyed on the elderly even if he was my own brother. In that context family means fuck all. They're just people like everyone else.
Lambert

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Lambert wrote:I wouldn't pay tribute to a burglar who preyed on the elderly even if he was my own brother. In that context family means fuck all. They're just people like everyone else.

Family should be a safe space no matter what - if it is not then family has no meaning.
McAz

Postby Lambert » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Family means whatever you want it to mean. Some hold it as a concept to be revered, an exclusive club whose members support each other no matter what. Some don't. People get disowned all the time. When someone crosses a line that's it, once they're on the other side they're nothing. Where that line is is different for all of us.
Lambert

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Lambert wrote:Family means whatever you want it to mean. Some hold it as a concept to be revered, an exclusive club whose members support each other no matter what. Some don't. People get disowned all the time. When someone crosses a line that's it, once they're on the other side they're nothing. Where that line is is different for all of us.

If family is a variable commodity then it may as well not exist. My line with regard to my children is complete and utter loyalty - I wouldn't have bothered otherwise.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Lambert wrote:Family means whatever you want it to mean. Some hold it as a concept to be revered, an exclusive club whose members support each other no matter what. Some don't. People get disowned all the time. When someone crosses a line that's it, once they're on the other side they're nothing. Where that line is is different for all of us.

:awesome: post!

I get on very well with one of my siblings, we are very close in age...

My younger brother where there is a ten year age gap doesn't really like/understand me, but i/we make efforts where my nephew and niece are concerned, so there is a bit of glue there after mothers death.

....You have to keep the ship sailing! :thumbsup:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 pm

You can choose your friends you can't choose your family.
Rolluplostinspace

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs