DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Guest wrote:Isn't a miscarriage the loss of a child? Perhaps we should all be upping the ante and sneering at those who have lost children too like Canary does :shake head:

As in my wife sleeps with multiple partners indulging in bumsex? Or my "terrorism" connections? Nothing was done about that. One rule for one...

If you can't take it on here then go elsewhere, simple. :thumbsup:
Last edited by McAz on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:Ok here goes .it was known that vam and myself didn't get along .but I hate this posting about her not having children it's very low in fact for a woman as insults go it's the lowest .canny please say sorry .I haven't a clue who any of the new posters are who's side i don't care can had had a lot of bad posts against her of late i know how it feels not good

To be fair, Vam uses it as much as anybody else does, for sympathy. I wouldn’t take any notice of her ‘hurt feelings’

no she doesn't cuntchops, who the fuck would want to use that in everyday forum bantz?
you're just diving in on any excuse to troll her. jra and numbertwat are to easy pickings for you, trolling her is something you can really put some welly into :hand:

If you read back on this thread, you’ll see I’m correct.

I have read back and you're not correct, you're lying and twisting shit for the sake of it like a sad git :hand:

She is quite clearly laughing about it. It’s there in black and white.
Dean

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:The word "womanliness" was never mentioned in Vam's post, ffs, stick to the facts you all. Having said that, move on now from this ridiculous conversation :brickwall:

It doesn’t upset Vam, she was joking about it a few pages back. Is this yet another topic about Vam that is out of bounds? I can’t keep up...

No, it's about twisting posts, things that haven't actually been said. It's like fokn Chinese whispers :roll:

That happens a lot, most of the time we just have field the guest posts and suck it up.
Junglejayne

Postby megaera » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:20 pm

It wasn't Vam who was annoyed by the post. Dunno why she is getting a hard time about it?
megaera

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:22 pm

megaera wrote:It wasn't Vam who was annoyed by the post. Dunno why she is getting a hard time about it?

Because she has used this numerous times in the past looking for sympathy. It’s an old worn out tactic that anyone with half a brain can see through...
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
To be fair, Vam uses it as much as anybody else does, for sympathy. I wouldn’t take any notice of her ‘hurt feelings’

no she doesn't cuntchops, who the fuck would want to use that in everyday forum bantz?
you're just diving in on any excuse to troll her. jra and numbertwat are to easy pickings for you, trolling her is something you can really put some welly into :hand:

If you read back on this thread, you’ll see I’m correct.

I have read back and you're not correct, you're lying and twisting shit for the sake of it like a sad git :hand:

She is quite clearly laughing about it. It’s there in black and white.

as a one off joke with a forum pal, not the same thing as you lying about her talking about it all the time you twisted fuck :dafinger:

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:The word "womanliness" was never mentioned in Vam's post, ffs, stick to the facts you all. Having said that, move on now from this ridiculous conversation :brickwall:

It doesn’t upset Vam, she was joking about it a few pages back. Is this yet another topic about Vam that is out of bounds? I can’t keep up...

No, it's about twisting posts, things that haven't actually been said. It's like fokn Chinese whispers :roll:

And that really needs Admin intervention? Vam is a big girl, she’s more than happy to dish it so she should expect it back. Adding to the list of things she has had censored about herself only makes her look weak...

Yes, because an endless debate about something that has never been said is pointless and ridiculous.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby megaera » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Dean wrote:
megaera wrote:It wasn't Vam who was annoyed by the post. Dunno why she is getting a hard time about it?

Because she has used this numerous times in the past looking for sympathy. It’s an old worn out tactic that anyone with half a brain can see through...

Yeah, but what canary said wasnt a 'personal' insult, it was a sweeping comment that applied to more than just the intended target.
megaera

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:31 pm

megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yeah, but what canary said wasnt a 'personal' insult, it was a sweeping comment that applied to more than just the intended target.

So feel free to address it.
Dean

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

And that really needs Admin intervention? Vam is a big girl, she’s more than happy to dish it so she should expect it back. Adding to the list of things she has had censored about herself only makes her look weak...

Yes, because an endless debate about something that has never been said is pointless and ridiculous.

That happens here virtually every day. Why does it need intervention just because it happens to concern Vam today?
Dean

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:33 pm

megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:

Hmmm - from my reading the "womanliness" on both sides was being questioned. Though why that should require new rules here is beyond me.
McAz

Postby megaera » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Dean wrote:
megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:

I am...

As I said, it wasn't Vam that was annoyed by canary's post so I don't know why she is getting such a hard time about it.
megaera

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Guest wrote:as a one off joke with a forum pal, not the same thing as you lying about her talking about it all the time you twisted fuck :dafinger:

Where did I say she talks about it all the time?
Dean

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:34 pm

megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:
megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:

I am...

As I said, it wasn't Vam that was annoyed by canary's post so I don't know why she is getting such a hard time about it.

And I explained why, for me anyway.
Dean

Postby megaera » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:36 pm

McAz wrote:
megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:

Hmmm - from my reading the "womanliness" on both sides was being questioned. Though why that should require new rules here is beyond me.

I'm not asking for new rules, just saying that what canary said was hurtful to other people who are not involved in their spat.
megaera

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive