Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:52 am

Jay Jay wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:i've never debated with such a pair of fucking idiots as aziz and Murasaki - I'd get more sense out of Ray Charles and Helen Keller after they've each downed a crate of Special Brew.

So in losing the argument you go for the ad hom attack.
Classy. :shake head:

He goes to pieces when people disagree with him.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:57 am

Mekon wrote:
Didge wrote:
Guest wrote:When Dorota moved from Poland to England as a nine-year-old child, her mum said their lives would be ‘better’ and she’d make new friends in no time. Dorota did not want to move, or leave her grandparents and friends, but she did not have a choice. The first few years in England were not easy and the family struggled - learning the language, Dorota’s mum had to change jobs often and they moved around a lot. Now, in her late teens, Dorota is getting ready for her exams, with plans to study accountancy at university. She says she feels happy in England and she was planning to stay in the UK, but the Brexit vote had changed everything. In the last year, Dorota was twice attacked, once on a bus, and once at her school.

Dorota is one of the over 1,000 Eastern Europeans aged 12-18 who took part in the first study of this scale carried out by researchers from the universities of Strathclyde, Plymouth and Durham, which is presented at the British Sociological Association’s conference in Newcastle today. Like Dorota, the majority of the young people in the study said they had seen an increase in the incidents of xenophobia and most felt worried and angry about the UK’s decision to leave the European Union. Many felt a sense of rejection, and Brexit has changed their sense of belonging in the UK. Anka, a 14-year-old Lithuanian, said: “I don’t feel as much as a part of England after Brexit as I’m uncertain of the future. However, I don’t feel as a part of Lithuania and I couldn’t go back there.” This in-between-ness was a common feature of young people’s accounts.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 2082fdd6c8

Right wing bigoted morons that see Brexshit as an excuse to abuse the minorities.

Nasty hate filled cunts. :pukeup:

All hate is wrong. So I fail to see how you being hatefilled is any better.

Its not even just right wingers that use something as a pretext to attack minorities

We have seen many of the hard left of late target and attack Jews, a minority in this country

Do you condemn that also?

All discrimination and hate of a people based religiously, politically, ethnically, through gender, disabilities ect is wrong

I fail to see how being hateful, then combats that actual hate.

Use reason, not hate, to show why and where people are in the wrong

Is Holocaust guilt the reason why so many of you take to spamming almost every thread with faux concern for Jews, or are there more sinister motives?

Guilt?

Why would i feel guilty over the holocaust? I am not German, Romanian etc

I stand against antisemitism, racism, hoomophobia, sexism, ageism etc

Do you not stand against antisemitism, as you seem to be whitewashing this?

Do you even understand the many forms of antisemitism?
Didge

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:39 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:i've never debated with such a pair of fucking idiots as aziz and Murasaki - I'd get more sense out of Ray Charles and Helen Keller after they've each downed a crate of Special Brew.

As soon as the troll aziz rocks up, you completely disregard what's been said before, and go back to square one, claiming because 80,000 or so reports of hate crime were recorded, therefore 80,000 hate crimes actually happened (which would include complaints about Farage).

Are your really so simple and easily led? 'Yes' would appear to be the answer to that.

You seem oblivious to the fact that anyone can pick up the phone and report a hate crime, with zero evidence required. That call will get recorded (as one of the 80,000) and will be investigated by police. How many more times do you have to be told that only 16% of that 80,000+ were deemed suitable enough to go to trial?
Red Okktober

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:57 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:

As soon as the troll aziz rocks up, you completely disregard what's been said before, and go back to square one, claiming because 80,000 or so reports of hate crime were recorded, therefore 80,000 hate crimes actually happened (which would include complaints about Farage).

Are your really so simple and easily led? 'Yes' would appear to be the answer to that.

You seem oblivious to the fact that anyone can pick up the phone and report a hate crime, with zero evidence required. That call will get recorded (as one of the 80,000) and will be investigated by police. How many more times do you have to be told that only 16% of that 80,000+ were deemed suitable enough to go to trial?

It's the typical neo liberal lefty response Red, everything they quote is the stone wall truth, everything quoted by those they don't agree with, no matter how irrefutable, is either a lie or there are a thousand made up reasons as to why they should be a lie. :shake head:

They've always been short on simple arithmatic skills, yet they can quote percentages 'til they come out their ears when it suits. :hand:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:21 am

Trapper John wrote:It's the typical neo liberal lefty response Red, everything they quote is the stone wall truth, everything quoted by those they don't agree with, no matter how irrefutable, is either a lie or there are a thousand made up reasons as to why they should be a lie. :shake head:

They've always been short on simple arithmatic skills, yet they can quote percentages 'til they come out their ears when it suits. :hand:

Let's test them out and apply their 'a crime is a crime when it gets reported, and not when it get's proven in a court of law' principle across the board, and apply it to other crimes. Let's say murder.

Any one of them is welcome to answer this:

Let's say people reporting murder went up 29% from the previous year. No evidence is required to back up the murder claim - no corpse, no murder weapon, nothing. All they have to do is pick up the phone and simply say there's been a murder.

Would the liberal/lefty Brains Trust on here say:

A - There's been a 29% increase in people reporting murder.

or

B - There's been a 29% increase in the number of actual murders.
Red Okktober

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:32 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Trapper John wrote:It's the typical neo liberal lefty response Red, everything they quote is the stone wall truth, everything quoted by those they don't agree with, no matter how irrefutable, is either a lie or there are a thousand made up reasons as to why they should be a lie. :shake head:

Let's test them out and apply their 'a crime is a crime when it gets reported, and not when it get's proven in a court of law' principle across the board, and apply it to other crimes. Let's say murder.

Any one of them is welcome to answer this:

Let's say people reporting murder went up 29% from the previous year. No evidence is required to back up the murder claim - no corpse, no murder weapon, nothing. All they have to do is pick up the phone and simply say there's been a murder.

Would the liberal/lefty Brains Trust on here say:

A - There's been a 29% increase in people reporting murder.

or

B - There's been a 29% increase in the number of actual murders.

I think you can get an idea from the near silence we hear over the rise of black on black murders in London. I'm surprised quite honestly that we haven't had anyone (as yet) claim it is mostly white people painting themselves black, then stabbing black people because they are jubilant about Brexit. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:

You don’t get to decide what constitutes a hate crime. Obviously they won’t all go to court :roll:
Hatred was stirred up during the Brexit debacle campaign. Hatred and fear of foreigners due to immigration and the mass migration issue. Which miraculously left our tv screens soon after the vote.
There’s never been a proper debate on immigration so certain campaigners played on voters fears/concerns and some people reacted by being openly hateful, hence the rise in reports to police. Thankfully they didn’t all result in stabbings, except that female MP one.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:

You don’t get to decide what constitutes a hate crime. Obviously, they won’t all go to court :roll:
Hatred was stirred up during the Brexit debacle campaign. Hatred and fear of foreigners due to immigration and the mass migration issue. Which miraculously left our tv screens soon after the vote.
There’s never been a proper debate on immigration so certain campaigners played on voters fears/concerns and some people reacted by being openly hateful, hence the rise in reports to police. Thankfully they didn’t all result in stabbings, except that female MP one.

It was stated that the scum newspaper over reported hate crimes concerning Brexit. But being Labourites favourite reading they would believe it. Just pointing it out to set the record straight.
Rocthedog

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:27 pm

The figures cited on this thread are from the Home Office, not the newspapers - do keep up RocForBrains.
McAz

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 pm

McAz wrote:The figures cited on this thread are from the Home Office, not the newspapers - do keep up RocForBrains.

Load of Bollocks, Mcarse.
Rocthedog

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
McAz wrote:The figures cited on this thread are from the Home Office, not the newspapers - do keep up RocForBrains.

Except when the Home Office publish figures that you and and your racist pals agree with. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:59 pm

McAz wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Except when the Home Office publish figures that you and and your racist pals agree with. :laughing:

Still a load of Bollocks, get the site up from where the figures came from Mcarse. Prove your words.
Rocthedog

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Still a load of Bollocks, get the site up from where the figures came from Mcarse. Prove your words.

There to go - all the hate crime figures you could ever want.

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/hate-crime-statistics
McAz

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm

McAz wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

There to go - all the hate crime figures you could ever want.

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/hate-crime-statistics

It's just another load of Bollacks.
2016/2017 80.000 plus hate crimes were reported and recorded. out of that 14 plus Percent were proven to be an actual hate crime. This is a small percentage drop against previous years. As I said another load of Bollocks Jazzed up by a prat like you. Mcarse. The majority were not actually proven to be hate crimes. Just reported as such. :doomed:
Rocthedog

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:34 pm

A crime is a crime irrespective of whether there is a conviction - ask Jimmy Saville, or do you defend peados too?
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs