DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:36 pm

McAz wrote:
megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:
megaera wrote:It wasn't Vam who was annoyed by the post. Dunno why she is getting a hard time about it?

Because she has used this numerous times in the past looking for sympathy. It’s an old worn out tactic that anyone with half a brain can see through...

Yeah, but what canary said wasnt a 'personal' insult, it was a sweeping comment that applied to more than just the intended target.

Hmmm - from my reading the "womanliness" on both sides was being questioned. Though why that should require new rules here is beyond me.

All that proves is you can't read.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Isn't a miscarriage the loss of a child? Perhaps we should all be upping the ante and sneering at those who have lost children too like Canary does :shake head:

We? You’re just a cowardly guest...

And you’re a big brave boy because your posts say Dean next to them instead of Guest.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:40 pm

megaera wrote:
I'm not asking for new rules, just saying that what canary said was hurtful to other people who are not involved in their spat.

I think it's quite clear they don't give a fuck about anyone on here if it interferes with their point scoring games.

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Isn't a miscarriage the loss of a child? Perhaps we should all be upping the ante and sneering at those who have lost children too like Canary does :shake head:

We? You’re just a cowardly guest...

And you’re a big brave boy because your posts say Dean next to them instead of Guest.

Thank you...
Dean

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 pm

McAz wrote:
megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:
megaera wrote:It wasn't Vam who was annoyed by the post. Dunno why she is getting a hard time about it?

Because she has used this numerous times in the past looking for sympathy. It’s an old worn out tactic that anyone with half a brain can see through...

Yeah, but what canary said wasnt a 'personal' insult, it was a sweeping comment that applied to more than just the intended target.

Hmmm - from my reading the "womanliness" on both sides was being questioned. Though why that should require new rules here is beyond me.

Who said anything about new rules? :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:

Does it? From memory Vam called into question the gender of Canny and GW - and Canny responded by saying she had reproduced. Or have those posts been removed?
McAz

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:48 pm

megaera wrote:
McAz wrote:
megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:

I'm not asking for new rules, just saying that what canary said was hurtful to other people who are not involved in their spat.

So do, for example, the rampant homophobic slurs etc on here - but who gives a fuck?
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does it? From memory Vam called into question the gender of Canny and GW - and Canny responded by saying she had reproduced. Or have those posts been removed?

Holly explained for the thickos.
Did you miss it?
Vam was talking about people who catfish, for example you don't know what gender I am, I could pretend to be a woman and go on about my many children, but I, like Goodwife, could be a 27 stone trucker called Colin for all you know.

Canary on the other hand made a crass remark and has hidden from other members since, relying instead of the dregs like you and Dean to come in and attempt to score points on her behalf. Well done you.

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:52 pm

McAz, why do you even involve yourself in this 'womanly" conversation? Go play with your little gherkin, your alter ego :mrgreen:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:54 pm

McAz wrote:
megaera wrote:
McAz wrote:
megaera wrote:
Dean wrote:Because she has used this numerous times in the past looking for sympathy. It’s an old worn out tactic that anyone with half a brain can see through...

So do, for example, the rampant homophobic slurs etc on here - but who gives a fuck?

I'm not really following this whole conversation

why shouldn't people point out if they find something hurtful?
what new rules are there?

pointing out that something bothers you or pisses you off does not equate to wanting to stop it being said or for the post to be removed , it's just your right to voice an opinion on a post
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Holly wrote:McAz, why do you even involve yourself in this 'womanly" conversation?

Canny is my friend.
Last edited by McAz on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby megaera » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:56 pm

McAz wrote:

You comment on posts you feel hurt other people, such as homophobic slurs, don't you?
megaera

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Holly wrote:McAz, why do you even involve yourself in this 'womanly" conversation? Go play with your little gherkin, your alter ego :mrgreen:

to back Dean up, why else?
that and he sits windowlicking on here night and day drooling over every bit of drama :drool:

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:58 pm

McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:McAz, why do you even involve yourself in this 'womanly" conversation? Go play with your little gherkin, your alter ego :mrgreen:

Canny is my friend.

Awwww, that's nice :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:00 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:

I'm not really following this whole conversation

why shouldn't people point out if they find something hurtful?
what new rules are there?

pointing out that something bothers you or pisses you off does not equate to wanting to stop it being said or for the post to be removed , it's just your right to voice an opinion on a post

So it wasn't an Admin instruction to stop talking about "womanliness", it was simply a comment by an Admin. Clearly, I misunderstood - but how are we supposed to know the difference?
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive