The Tory reality distortion field

Re: The Tory reality distortion field

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:37 am

Didge wrote:Real poverty is people starving in countries like Africa and Asia

If people cannot afford to feed themselves in this country, they are the homeless

I gree up in a large family with next to nothing

My parents did not put material objects before placing food on the table

Many people today are responsible due to living beyond their means and their obsession with material objects

Food should come first over any phone, TV, car etc

People today have no idea or responsibilities

Its disgusting that anyones is homeless and I support resolving this

And there, my friends, is the pompous, cruel insensitivity of the average 'I'm all right Jack' Tory.

Blame the poor. If they can't afford food, blame them anyway, just in case they have a phone (vital for many, especially for potential zero hours work).

This is the party who have introduced 'heat or eat' into the world of the poor and the elderly.

This is the party who sanction benefits for months because someone misses an appointment through illness.

Then blame them for having no money for food.

And all the time the likes of the poster above trot out the same old tired cliches..... People today have no idea or responsibilities..... Really ?

What a shameful, out of touch bunch of ne'er do wells this government and their supporters are.

#ThankGodChangeIsComing
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 am

Cannydc wrote:

And there, my friends, is the pompous, cruel insensitivity of the average 'I'm all right Jack' Tory.And all the time the likes of the poster above trot out the same old tired cliches..... People today have no idea or responsibilities..... Really ?

What a shameful, out of touch bunch of ne'er do wells this government and their supporters are.

#ThankGodChangeIsComing

So why is it, do you think, that the Labour Party hasn't made the tightest dint into the Consevative lead in the polls?
MungoBrush

Postby bogtrotter » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

And there, my friends, is the pompous, cruel insensitivity of the average 'I'm all right Jack' Tory.And all the time the likes of the poster above trot out the same old tired cliches..... People today have no idea or responsibilities..... Really ?

#ThankGodChangeIsComing

So why is it, do you think, that the Labour Party hasn't made the tightest dint into the Consevative lead in the polls?

I wouldn't take opinion polls seriously if I were you.
bogtrotter

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:01 pm

The Tories don't have a lead in the polls. All polls since the election have been within the MOE. Essentially both parties have been on 40% ever since, except for a Survation poll which would Labour I think 6 points ahead.
Gigabit

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Gigabit wrote:The Tories don't have a lead in the polls. All polls since the election have been within the MOE. Essentially both parties have been on 40% ever since, except for a Survation poll which would Labour I think 6 points ahead.

But most people think that May would be a better PM than Corbyn
And they don’t trust Corbyn on Russia
That’s Labours problem
Corbyn isn’t electable as a PM
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:58 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Gigabit wrote:The Tories don't have a lead in the polls. All polls since the election have been within the MOE. Essentially both parties have been on 40% ever since, except for a Survation poll which would Labour I think 6 points ahead.

That’s Labours problem

Labour were well behind in the polls at the last election, then increased on their support during the campaign..

By the time of the next election the public will be even more pig sick of these self serving bunch of cunts that they are now and put Labour in power due to their policies.

Political history is a very good indicator! :hap:

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:34 am

MungoBrush wrote:

That’s Labours problem

They won't be voting for Corbyn, they will be voting for their local Labour Candidate.

And they will be voting for them because they will be as sick of the Tories as they were in 1997.

In many people's eyes, under Treeza the Tories are even less trustworthy and more insensitive than they were under Major.

Polls now simply reflect the ability of smear campaigns to interfere with reality. Just remember last year, where Labour started and where they finished.

#ChangeIsComing
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Attachments
Take back control.png
Rolluplostinspace

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

That’s Labours problem

They won't be voting for Corbyn, they will be voting for their local Labour Candidate.

And they will be voting for them because they will be as sick of the Tories as they were in 1997.

In many people's eyes, under Treeza the Tories are even less trustworthy and more insensitive than they were under Major.

Polls now simply reflect the ability of smear campaigns to interfere with reality. Just remember last year, where Labour started and where they finished.

#ChangeIsComing

You’re just in denial.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:29 pm

I'm not the one who is worried enough to endlessly spam forums with Daily Heil regurgitated slurs and lies.
Cannydc

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:30 pm

The Tory reality distortion field truly knows no bounds. It is literally impossible to debate anything with a Tory nowadays, as everything they have is "but what about Corbyn, hmmm????" It's frankly exhausting.

I'd absolutely love to have a debate on Brexit and how Corbyn has got it completely wrong but I fear that won't be coming, ever.
Gigabit

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Gigabit wrote:The Tory reality distortion field truly knows no bounds. It is literally impossible to debate anything with a Tory nowadays, as everything they have is "but what about Corbyn, hmmm????" It's frankly exhausting.

I'd absolutely love to have a debate on Brexit and how Corbyn has got it completely wrong but I fear that won't be coming, ever.

Corbyn is their best line of attack. Anything to deflect from the disaster that is Brexit.
McAz

Postby guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Gigabit wrote:The Tory reality distortion field truly knows no bounds. It is literally impossible to debate anything with a Tory nowadays, as everything they have is "but what about Corbyn, hmmm????" It's frankly exhausting.

...The Tory scum.

Enough is enough.

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:34 pm

McAz wrote:

Corbyn is their best line of attack. Anything to deflect from the disaster that is Brexit.

What more evidence do you need? The Tories on here never can debate policies. I made a thread about Tory policies and the first reply was about Corbyn - I specifically said don't mention him but it is just too much for them to resist.

But the thing is, as the polls show, the average person doesn't care. They want policies and ideas. And sadly, Corbyn's policies are incredibly popular. Do I agree with everything he says? No but the fact he annoys so many people in the MSM like Dacre and co is enough reason for me to support him.
Gigabit

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:37 pm

McAz wrote:

You do know that the “Vote Leave” campaign was run by Labour don’t you?
MungoBrush

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs