The Tory reality distortion field

Re: The Tory reality distortion field

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:43 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
Gigabit wrote:The Tory reality distortion field truly knows no bounds. It is literally impossible to debate anything with a Tory nowadays, as everything they have is "but what about Corbyn, hmmm????" It's frankly exhausting.

I'd absolutely love to have a debate on Brexit and how Corbyn has got it completely wrong but I fear that won't be coming, ever.

Corbyn is their best line of attack. Anything to deflect from the disaster that is Brexit.

You do know that the “Vote Leave” campaign was run by Labour don’t you?

Remind us who got the publicity for the Leave campaign.

Who stood in front of the Bus of Lies ?

Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
Gigabit wrote:The Tory reality distortion field truly knows no bounds. It is literally impossible to debate anything with a Tory nowadays, as everything they have is "but what about Corbyn, hmmm????" It's frankly exhausting.

I'd absolutely love to have a debate on Brexit and how Corbyn has got it completely wrong but I fear that won't be coming, ever.

Corbyn is their best line of attack. Anything to deflect from the disaster that is Brexit.

You do know that the “Vote Leave” campaign was run by Labour don’t you?

Remind us who got the publicity for the Leave campaign.

Who stood in front of the Bus of Lies ?

I might also remind you that is was the Conservative government that led the remain campaign
And Jeremy Corbyn hid behind the curtains and did nothing once again
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:48 pm

And that looked like a Treeza U-Turn.....
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Cannydc wrote:And that looked like a Treeza U-Turn.....

Well yes she bowed to the will of the people - mostly older Labour voters- and is delivering what they voted for.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Gigabit wrote:
McAz wrote:

What more evidence do you need? The Tories on here never can debate policies. I made a thread about Tory policies and the first reply was about Corbyn - I specifically said don't mention him but it is just too much for them to resist.

But the thing is, as the polls show, the average person doesn't care. They want policies and ideas. And sadly, Corbyn's policies are incredibly popular. Do I agree with everything he says? No but the fact he annoys so many people in the MSM like Dacre and co is enough reason for me to support him.

No-one agrees with anyone on everything - except perhaps Semen Staines' runners but most of them are in it for the shitz or the cash. It's been something of a fashion over the last few years to sneer at compassion and decency - but the tide is turning, and the oh-so-smartass haters are no longer seen as something to aspire to.
McAz

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:05 pm

MungoBrush wrote:I might also remind you that is was the Conservative government that led the remain campaign
And Jeremy Corbyn hid behind the curtains and did nothing once again

I agree, he could have swung it - but some on the left got their knickers in a twist over the TTIP & globalisation and we must now pay the price. But thank fuck the Tories are overseeing Brexit, eh?
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 am

"She bowed to the will of the people"

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

How many "bows" is that so far ?

(Only ten in 10 months at one stage, it seems, and plenty more since then)

Strong and Stable...........Strong and Stable.............

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/poli ... e-12372703
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Bowed to the will of the people?
Isn't she supposed to lead?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Postby Cannydc » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:18 pm

The rules for fines changed, to be scrupulously fair.

But, for all that, it ain't what you know, it's who.
Cannydc

Postby Jay Jay » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has admitted a criminal offence. What should be done with him?

Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt is a criminal.

He may never go to prison for his offence because he is a Conservative cabinet member and that means corruption – but we can all see the truth of it.

Hunt bought seven luxury flats in Southampton with his wife – they acted as a company called Mare Pond Properties – then failed to notify the Register of Members’ Interests in Parliament within the required 28-day period, or Companies House. When the registration documents were filed in September 2017 only his wife was named, constituting a breach of regulations. His failure to declare his interest to Companies House is a criminal offence. It took him months to rectify these omissions.

“He also breached the Companies Act, which requires anyone with more than 25 per cent control of a company to be declared ‘a person with significant control’. The act was introduced by David Cameron’s government in 2015 to tackle money laundering and came into force the following year.”

They are indeed. In addition to the new offences against money-laundering legislation, Mr Hunt is also a tax dodger, having avoided £100,000 in tax in 2010, days before a 10 per cent rise in the tax on dividends in April 2010.

Let’s let the Telegraph, of all periodicals, explain:

“[Mr Hunt] and his business partner, Mike Elms, tran>>>>>>>

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2018/04/ ... -with-him/

Don't do as we do, do as we say. :gigglesnshit:

Only the thickest of cunts could forget they bought SEVEN luxury properties. :hand:
Jay Jay

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs