DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Keyser » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oh did they surprised no one has mentioned that. 10 is a bit excessive you didn't get that many before the upgrade

Back then it worked as a 1 day ban, 3 days, then 1 week before being perm. There are no temp bans now so if you are on a warn you have to be good or else you get sent to DS heaven and you only have 10 warns overall. It replaced the jail system which I never understood. They explained it to me in email. I'll try to find it if I can an paste the text here.

Oh yes, please pop it on if you find it.

I know the jail system was complicated. I never got jailed after the upgrade but I did get a warning because people complained about a thread I posted.

I still don't get this forum backstabbing shit at all! I disagreed with a lot of people on DS, I only ever reported a couple of users that were blatantly trolling me and trying to get me banned, but still don't get it all. Hate grassing bastards as a rule!!

Yeah I never reported anyone even the nutter who threatened me on PM for daring not to worship Babs Windsor - he reckoned he was a London 'Face' who would 'sort me out'! :laughing:
Keyser

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
dis wrote:
jra wrote:
i'm not a lodger. :pmsl:

I bet it really pisses you off I can get sex on tap, at any time, friends with benefits and all that, while you're stuck in a long term boring relationship. Is that right?

And I haven't threatened this site either. Another thing to add to your bullshit post.

Having sex on tap, do you find the efficiency of your boiler keeps the bills down?

Never mind. I'm bored with all this pile on jra crap. Move onto somebody else. What has a boiler got to do with any of what I said?

Look. I'm not going away from here. If I get a bit of respite from the constant baiting and trolling, then maybe I'll start talking about DS matters.

Dis doesn't do pile-ons, she's probably the nicest poster on here.

Seems to be. It was just a misunderstanding.
jra

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:44 pm

dis wrote:
jra wrote:
dis wrote:
jra wrote:

I bet it really pisses you off I can get sex on tap, at any time, friends with benefits and all that, while you're stuck in a long term boring relationship. Is that right?

And I haven't threatened this site either. Another thing to add to your bullshit post.

Having sex on tap, do you find the efficiency of your boiler keeps the bills down?

Never mind. I'm bored with all this pile on jra crap. Move onto somebody else. What has a boiler got to do with any of what I said?

Nothing at all to do with anything, I just saw the word tap and what with all the boiler talk today, I just kinda thought I was funny. I’m not piling on, I’m just in one of my daft moods.

Edited to say. I’m sorry if you thought I was piling on.

I thought it was funny so your time and wit wasn't wasted. Don't let the likes of him bully you, post what you like as he as sure as hell does.

He thinks his opinion means something round here :gigglesnshit:
willy

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Keyser wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oh did they surprised no one has mentioned that. 10 is a bit excessive you didn't get that many before the upgrade

Back then it worked as a 1 day ban, 3 days, then 1 week before being perm. There are no temp bans now so if you are on a warn you have to be good or else you get sent to DS heaven and you only have 10 warns overall. It replaced the jail system which I never understood. They explained it to me in email. I'll try to find it if I can an paste the text here.

I know the jail system was complicated. I never got jailed after the upgrade but I did get a warning because people complained about a thread I posted.

I still don't get this forum backstabbing shit at all! I disagreed with a lot of people on DS, I only ever reported a couple of users that were blatantly trolling me and trying to get me banned, but still don't get it all. Hate grassing bastards as a rule!!

Yeah I never reported anyone even the nutter who threatened me on PM for daring not to worship Babs Windsor - he reckoned he was a London 'Face' who would 'sort me out'! :laughing:

You've got to laugh at these 'ard men who send warning shots across the bow.
Did your accuser threaten you with "those that can"?
willy

Postby dis » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
dis wrote:
jra wrote:

Look. I'm not going away from here. If I get a bit of respite from the constant baiting and trolling, then maybe I'll start talking about DS matters.

Dis doesn't do pile-ons, she's probably the nicest poster on here.

Aw cheers :smilin: but I’m really not that nice, I have my moments like everyone else, it’s just these days I am just too tired to summon up the energy to argue.
dis

Postby dis » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 pm

jra wrote:
dis wrote:
jra wrote:
dis wrote:
jra wrote:

Nothing at all to do with anything, I just saw the word tap and what with all the boiler talk today, I just kinda thought I was funny. I’m not piling on, I’m just in one of my daft moods.

Edited to say. I’m sorry if you thought I was piling on.

No worries. I see what you meant now. However the connection was obscure. :smilin:

It was obscure but I thought I was hilarious. :shame:
dis

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:53 pm

willy wrote:
jra wrote:
dis wrote:
jra wrote:

No you won't, you'll sit and study every single word in every single post looking for anything you can claim to be a personal attack.

Screen grab that lover. :thumbsup:

You're trolling me right now big time, so you haven't got the moral high ground.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:56 pm

dis wrote:
Aw cheers :smilin: but I’m really not that nice, I have my moments like everyone else, it’s just these days I am just too tired to summon up the energy to argue.

Pfft. You’re a beaut.

And it was hilarious. I think he’s just boiling over, pent up frustration maybe. Possibly a blockage.
NastyNickers

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:56 pm

jra wrote:
willy wrote:
jra wrote:
dis wrote:
jra wrote:

No you won't, you'll sit and study every single word in every single post looking for anything you can claim to be a personal attack.

Screen grab that lover. :thumbsup:

You're trolling me right now big time, so you haven't got the moral high ground.

Jesus wept. Sort your life out if you get so easily upset. It's embarrassing. It's just a forum where we take the piss out of each other. Don't read too much into it.
:thumbsup:
willy

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:58 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:

Pfft. You’re a beaut.

And it was hilarious. I think he’s just boiling over, pent up frustration maybe. Possibly a blockage.

I normally enjoy a good plunge but.............
willy

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:58 pm

willy wrote:Updating my wardrobe. Great with trackie bottoms and scrubbed up trainers. Durable too - pubbing, fishing, even occasional trainspotting and scrapbooking.

Go on, you know you're worth it.

Stop obsessing about me.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:

Pfft. You’re a beaut.

You've decided to log in now have you willy.
jra

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:00 pm

jra wrote:
willy wrote:Updating my wardrobe. Great with trackie bottoms and scrubbed up trainers. Durable too - pubbing, fishing, even occasional trainspotting and scrapbooking.

Go on, you know you're worth it.

Stop obsessing about me.

Get a grip, too stylish for you anyway.
willy

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:01 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:

Pfft. You’re a beaut.

You've decided to log in now have you willy.

Nope willy here.

Jesus #login shite being trollied out now.
willy

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:02 pm

Keyser wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: Your distaste of Babs is fairly well known. Sorry to the mods if I've fecked up the quotes, I'm still trying to work this stuff out.
Aaron_Silver

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive