Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:54 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
willy wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
You've decided to log in now have you willy.

:ooer:
I’m not your willy JRA.
Please stop tugging me.

Wishful thinking on his part I feel.

FWB (translation = £20 prozzie)

It really bothers you doesn't it, otherwise you wouldn't be on my case.

Wrong again. Doesn't' bother me, sweetie. I never pay for sex - never have nor ever will.
How about you? :gigglesnshit:

Yeah you do, if you are a bloke. Just in a different way. Or does he/she pay for everything.

ETA. No woman is ever going to give you a free ride ever, in a relationship, being a partner, getting engaged/married etc. Just accept that. It's part of the terms and conditions.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:21 am

willy wrote:
jra wrote:
willy wrote:
jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
What the fuck is your problem? Why do you give a shit?

I don't. Why should you. That was the point. It's some random on the internet you've never met. Who gives a shit who they are, what they've done, who got them banned etc. I'm just here to take the piss and pass the time. Take a leaf out of my book.

Oh noes, a lover's tiff.

I only have eyes for you.

I might pull your hair for that and kick you to the kerb.

You want to fuck with a 14 stone bloke over 6 foot tall that can make dents in a partition wall with a palm punch. Yeah whatever. Fucking bring it on tosser.
jra

Postby willy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:46 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
willy wrote:
NastyNickers wrote: :ooer:
I’m not your willy JRA.
Please stop tugging me.

Wishful thinking on his part I feel.

Wrong again. Doesn't' bother me, sweetie. I never pay for sex - never have nor ever will.

Yeah you do, if you are a bloke. Just in a different way. Or does he/she pay for everything.

ETA. No woman is ever going to give you a free ride ever, in a relationship, being a partner, getting engaged/married etc. Just accept that. It's part of the terms and conditions.

Accept what, the opinion of a spiteful, delusional misogynist?

Christ you're a bitter old git. You seem to see everything and everyone in terms of money. You evidently have no idea how a loving and mutually respectful relationship works. You poor sad, resentful old sod no wonder you're alone. You put a price on everything and everyone. Your sourness oozes from every pore and you wonder why no woman has time for you unless you pay them? You get knocked back online and off.

Continue to wallow in it as you journey into old age, a lonelier old nobody with a shitty attitude. Thankfully no decent intelligent woman would subject herself to such dregs.
Happy hunting. :thumbsup:
willy

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:53 am

Guest wrote:i wonder if soapnut and harlowe could be the same person?

Just looked at post comparisons and I see why you could think that.

I also just noticed JarrodMcDonald got banned

Postby guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:57 am

jra wrote:
willy wrote:
jra wrote:
willy wrote:
jra wrote:
I don't. Why should you. That was the point. It's some random on the internet you've never met. Who gives a shit who they are, what they've done, who got them banned etc. I'm just here to take the piss and pass the time. Take a leaf out of my book.

Oh noes, a lover's tiff.

I only have eyes for you.

I might pull your hair for that and kick you to the kerb.

You want to fuck with a 14 stone bloke over 6 foot tall that can make dents in a partition wall with a palm punch. Yeah whatever. Fucking bring it on tosser.

Oh please, not the 'ard man act again.

Grabbed a screen shot for you tiger. :Hiya:

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:14 am

Guest wrote

jra wrote

jra, a healthy relationship is a give and take...not HE gives, SHE takes. It goes both ways.

What gave you such a cynical and totally wrong idea about relationships?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:16 am

willy wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
willy wrote:Wishful thinking on his part I feel.

Accept what, the opinion of a spiteful, delusional misogynist?

Christ you're a bitter old git. You seem to see everything and everyone in terms of money. You evidently have no idea how a loving and mutually respectful relationship works. You poor sad, resentful old sod no wonder you're alone. You put a price on everything and everyone. Your sourness oozes from every pore and you wonder why no woman has time for you unless you pay them? You get knocked back online and off.

Continue to wallow in it as you journey into old age, a lonelier old nobody with a shitty attitude. Thankfully no decent intelligent woman would subject herself to such dregs.
Happy hunting. :thumbsup:

Again. I'm not a misogynist. You can say that as many times as you like, but it will never make it true. But, WGAF about your opinion in the scheme of things.

Keep going. Water off a duck's back. You know. However hateful you are towards me and think how I am, you shouldn't let it bother you, as at the end of the day it doesn't concern you. I could argue why you have such a nasty attitude towards me, somebody you've never met IRL, never talked to on the phone etc.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:19 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Stooo wrote:I'd just like to remind you all that this is a call in thread and not fucking politics :smilin:

I'm just saying Beanybun is a PBU, nothing to do with politics

Discussing a DS poster not politics... it's totally on topic... and he is...

Oh look Mesodimwit and Gigatwat sitting in a tree hugging each other.

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:20 am

Holly wrote:Guest wrote

jra wrote

jra, a healthy relationship is a give and take...not HE gives, SHE takes. It goes both ways.

What gave you such a cynical and totally wrong idea about relationships?

Don't know, other than general life experiences with the dozens of women I've met, most of whom where not paid for before somebody chips in.

But I don't really want to talk about it any more, as it's old news. However, some people here will insist in resurrecting old news, won't let it rest, get off my case and just are being spiteful, nasty and vindictive.

Maybe something bad will happen in their life and then they'll know it's not nice to be mocked, taken the piss out of etc.
jra

Postby Kizzie » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:04 am

When you keep skimming past pages when 2 certain avatars are prominent then get to the end of the thread without reading anything.

Had my coffee all ready for a good catch up read as well.

ARGHHHHHH :bawlin: :grrrrr:
Kizzie

Postby Goodwife » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:10 am

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oh did they surprised no one has mentioned that. 10 is a bit excessive you didn't get that many before the upgrade

Back then it worked as a 1 day ban, 3 days, then 1 week before being perm. There are no temp bans now so if you are on a warn you have to be good or else you get sent to DS heaven and you only have 10 warns overall. It replaced the jail system which I never understood. They explained it to me in email. I'll try to find it if I can an paste the text here.

Oh yes, please pop it on if you find it.

I know the jail system was complicated. I never got jailed after the upgrade but I did get a warning because people complained about a thread I posted.

I still don't get this forum backstabbing shit at all! I disagreed with a lot of people on DS, I only ever reported a couple of users that were blatantly trolling me and trying to get me banned, but still don't get it all. Hate grassing bastards as a rule!!

To be fair, people don't get my humour and the link and wording was probably in slightly poor taste :gigglesnshit: I don't get it either Aaron its weird as fuck
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:12 am

Kizzie wrote:When you keep skimming past pages when 2 certain avatars are prominent then get to the end of the thread without reading anything.

Have you read the fears and phobia one?

Put whoever you don't want to see on ignore will make the sailing past easier
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:15 am

Kizzie wrote:When you keep skimming past pages when 2 certain avatars are prominent then get to the end of the thread without reading anything.

Yeah, tell Keyser and Aaron to pack it in! :woteva:

:mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:16 am

Dean wrote:The ‘visions of grandeur’ argument is a classic. Red could have nipped it in the bud straight away and said he fucked up. He didn’t though and unfortunately for him NN took the bait. Furiously searching for links to validate his ‘saying’ only for NN to swat them away... and then whilst trying to justify his ridiculous argument, having a pop at her qualifications or education to make her look stupid...

It’s very rare you see someone who is obviously a smart guy, trounced in such a fashion. Not only was she right but she did it with style. The highest compliment I can make is it reminded me of how NAA would have dealt with it.

Bravo NN...

He still thinks he’s won. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Kizzie » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:25 am

Goodwife wrote:

Have you read the fears and phobia one?

Put whoever you don't want to see on ignore will make the sailing past easier

I use thier avatars to gage if the thread is worth reading or not. :D They seem to take it in turns to take over the thread, I skimmed past one for umpteen pages then the other popped up and I skimmed them for umpteen pages, then it was the end of the thread. Now if I could just put on ignore those who keep replying as well that would be great but then it would probably be a blank thread :dunno:

Not read fears and phobias will go have a look.

Did anyone notice new poster, Derk, on DS? strange one not sure if thick or a pbu pretending to be thick but seems to be everywhere at the moment
Kizzie

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive