Creative stuff

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Creative stuff

Postby MG2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Baking, gardening, interior design :gigglesnshit: and sewing is my latest hobby.

I’m happiest when I’m creating something or learning something new.

Cakes and garden pics

Plants and cakes look gorgeous.
MG2

Postby Keyser » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Baking, gardening, interior design :gigglesnshit: and sewing is my latest hobby.

Cakes and garden pics

I want a cake! :drool:
Keyser

Postby Kiki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Cakes and garden pics

Please tell me that was your garden during the summer and not right now!!!! :yikes: Because if it is now, I have a lot of catching up to do. :ooer:
Still looks lovely either way. :thumbsup:

I managed to sort the front out today, but the bigger task is the back garden so it will have to wait until the weekend....unfortunately. :again?:
Kiki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:59 am

Thank you Gabby, MG, Keys- Treats have to be earnt round here.

Kiki wrote:

Cakes and garden pics

Please tell me that was your garden during the summer and not right now!!!! :yikes: Because if it is now, I have a lot of catching up to do. :ooer:
Still looks lovely either way. :thumbsup:

I managed to sort the front out today, but the bigger task is the back garden so it will have to wait until the weekend....unfortunately. :again?:

Ta.
Yes it was the summer last year, August I think.
It’s all coming back to life nicely though, buds have started and I’m planting my veg seeds this weekend, they’ll stay indoors until June.

Like you I’ve still got a lot to sort, we need some warmer weather so we can pressure wash the path.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Switch » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:31 pm

I'm hoping and praying this good weather lasts over the weekend. I've been working the last 7 days and am itching to get out and sort my garden out. I love pottering about and try to get the garden full of colour and gorgeous smells.

Your garden looks gorgeous Lady M :Wiiiine!:
Switch

Postby Bella » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Lovely Garden, LM :Wiiiine!:

I have gone mad in this sunny weather with my new paint, half painted garden furniture, painted the glass shed thing and garden arch and white washed some walls. That paint is the best paint ever, so easy to use and fantastic cover !
Bella

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:35 pm

Oh whilst I remember. I’ve been playing with acrylics and pouring mediums, Bella. It’s much cheaper to get started with than alcohol inks. Just buy a tub of pouring medium (ice used liquitex pouring medium) and mix it in tubs with you colours, and away you go!
Attachments
3519C402-BC0E-45E7-88BE-C872E02FA2B3.jpeg
NastyNickers

Postby Bella » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:49 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Oh whilst I remember. I’ve been playing with acrylics and pouring mediums, Bella. It’s much cheaper to get started with than alcohol inks. Just buy a tub of pouring medium (ice used liquitex pouring medium) and mix it in tubs with you colours, and away you go!

I'll look that up.Thanks :smilin:

I went to Art Art school many years ago but totally not up to date with mediums or even painted a anything apart from furniture and walls for years. I ought to give it a go, I have more time now.
Bella

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:05 am

Thanks Switch and Bella. It’s always worth the effort.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:17 am

I’m restarting guitar classes this summer, after a 10 year break :seranade:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Switch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:12 pm

I got gifted a couple of really complicated detailed paint by numbers pictures from here https://paradigmgoods.com/collection/vango

Can't wait to get started, I've been waiting for my days off from work to get stuck in to it.
Switch

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms