Happy 420 dogs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Jem wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Best way to mess your brain up.

Hope you never drink, that’s way worse for ya mental health.

Alcohol is legal so it doesn't count! One day we'll be able to buy weed legally ..

It speaks volumes when so many American states are more progressive than us when it comes to weed. As I said earlier, we just need all the dinosaurs who run society to die off.


Yeah, that's the Democratic States.

The orange baboon wants to roll it all back.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86658
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Puzzler » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Jem wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Best way to mess your brain up.

Hope you never drink, that’s way worse for ya mental health.

Alcohol is legal so it doesn't count! One day we'll be able to buy weed legally ..

It speaks volumes when so many American states are more progressive than us when it comes to weed. As I said earlier, we just need all the dinosaurs who run society to die off.


Yeah, that's the Democratic States.

The orange baboon wants to roll it all back.

I don’t support him anymore after he bombed Assad, fuck him.
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Goodwife » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Puzzler wrote:I think you could do with smoking a nice fat zoot GW, embrace it and stop hating :pmsl:


Never interested me, I like being in control
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7252
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:19 pm

He didn’t bomb Assad, Assad is still alive. If you didn’t smoke so much you’d know that.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25765
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:20 pm

Puzzler wrote:I don’t support him anymore after he bombed Assad, fuck him.


Emotions are not the way to run politics.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86658
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Jem » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Puzzler wrote:I think you could do with smoking a nice fat zoot GW, embrace it and stop hating :pmsl:


Never interested me, I like being in control

Do you not drink either?

I'm fully in control with a smoke, just not a bong. I'm not doing it again that's for sure!
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Best way to mess your brain up.


Suicide in the family wants to say otherwise...


Sorry to read this.
I can’t go into topics like that.
Too raw and I’m so bloody hormonal even puppies make me cry.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25765
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Goodwife » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:25 pm

Jem wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Puzzler wrote:I think you could do with smoking a nice fat zoot GW, embrace it and stop hating :pmsl:


Never interested me, I like being in control

Do you not drink either?

I'm fully in control with a smoke, just not a bong. I'm not doing it again that's for sure!



I can drink quite a lot without it bothering me and I know when to stop . Its been years and years since I was last drunk.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7252
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Best way to mess your brain up.


Suicide in the family wants to say otherwise...


Sorry to read this.
I can’t go into topics like that.
Too raw and I’m so bloody hormonal even puppies make me cry.


Yeah, sorry.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86658
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Best way to mess your brain up.


Suicide in the family wants to say otherwise...


Sorry to read this.
I can’t go into topics like that.
Too raw and I’m so bloody hormonal even puppies make me cry.


Yeah, sorry.


Don’t apologise. I’m the over-sensitive one. I know it.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25765
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Best way to mess your brain up.


Suicide in the family wants to say otherwise...


Sorry to read this.
I can’t go into topics like that.
Too raw and I’m so bloody hormonal even puppies make me cry.


Yeah, sorry.


Don’t apologise. I’m the over-sensitive one. I know it.


You're not the type.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86658
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sorry to read this.
I can’t go into topics like that.
Too raw and I’m so bloody hormonal even puppies make me cry.


Yeah, sorry.


Don’t apologise. I’m the over-sensitive one. I know it.


You're not the type.


That’s what I thought too.
Fuck knows what’s happening to me. :ooer:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25765
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sorry to read this.
I can’t go into topics like that.
Too raw and I’m so bloody hormonal even puppies make me cry.


Yeah, sorry.


Don’t apologise. I’m the over-sensitive one. I know it.


You're not the type.


That’s what I thought too.
Fuck knows what’s happening to me. :ooer:


Have you started to mutter when you bend down to pick something up?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86658
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Don’t apologise. I’m the over-sensitive one. I know it.


You're not the type.


That’s what I thought too.
Fuck knows what’s happening to me. :ooer:


Have you started to mutter when you bend down to pick something up?


:mrgreen: Not yet. But I do walk in a room and forget why for a few seconds.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25765
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Happy 420 dogs

Postby dis » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:43 pm

I mutter when bending and forget why I have went a place - I'm fucked eh?

The other day I cried when I forgot to buy toilet rolls and had to go back to the shop.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3218
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests