Are labour about to ditch Corbyn?

Re: Are labour about to ditch Corbyn?

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:No insult was ever intended.

I firmly believe that you don't realise what you are doing.

And that you need help.

I would never knowingly belittle or insult someone with such obvious mental health issues, I'd much rather help if possible.

#Labourcares

But you are not qualified to diagnose who has mental health issues

You are making a poor assumption and not based medically, but based on a dislike you have formed.

By your poor reasoning, you would think groups that individually combat antisemitism, racism, sexism etc have OCD.

In other words, its just poor misdirection by you, to again whitewash problems found on the left

So if you really cared, you would actually discuss problems like antisemitism on the left and not state, you are "Jew Blind"

How do you know ?

I merely gave you the common symptoms of OCD, and invited you to compare them to your endlessly repetitive posts. The similarities are remarkable, to the point of being obvious to all and sundry.

The obvious next step for a concerned reader is to suggest a professional diagnosis, which I duly did.

The next step is yours. People who deny they have a problem can never be properly helped. I wish you nothing but well - this is emphatically NOT a pisstake.

#CaringLabour

Do I have symptoms?

Really, based on what evidence?

The reality is, you have no idea on mental health

So what are these symptoms and similarities?

But we know you used mental health as a weapon here and it failed

Like I said, a caring person would not claim they are "Jew Blind" to antisemitism and only when it comes from the left

I suggest you look up what type of person trolls and posts the same type of threads on various forums, then.

It ain't a normal person who has an obsession about anything anti-Jew or anti-Israel.

I suggest you learn to act your age and stop derailing threads with your continue hissy fits

So the above would show you would think many British Jews are not normal, considering they are very concerned about the anti-Jew hatred in this country.
Didge

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Cannydc wrote:I already have.

Every post you make simply adds to the weight of evidence.

And believe me, I am as sorry as anyone that you are the only person not to realise it.

#Labourgoodwill

Proving again, you do not understand anything about OCD or mental issues around anxiety disorders.

You see I was waiting for you to look stupid and you have.

You made an accusations and now cannot back it up

Like I said, you do not know the first thing and had to use a link. That proves you have zero knowledge

You could not even back up any evidence

It also proves you have no understanding around obsession with OCD
Didge

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Guest wrote:
Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Didge wrote:But you are not qualified to diagnose who has mental health issues

You are making a poor assumption and not based medically, but based on a dislike you have formed.

By your poor reasoning, you would think groups that individually combat antisemitism, racism, sexism etc have OCD.

In other words, its just poor misdirection by you, to again whitewash problems found on the left

So if you really cared, you would actually discuss problems like antisemitism on the left and not state, you are "Jew Blind"

How do you know ?

I merely gave you the common symptoms of OCD, and invited you to compare them to your endlessly repetitive posts. The similarities are remarkable, to the point of being obvious to all and sundry.

The obvious next step for a concerned reader is to suggest a professional diagnosis, which I duly did.

The next step is yours. People who deny they have a problem can never be properly helped. I wish you nothing but well - this is emphatically NOT a pisstake.

#CaringLabour

Do I have symptoms?

Really, based on what evidence?

The reality is, you have no idea on mental health

So what are these symptoms and similarities?

But we know you used mental health as a weapon here and it failed

Like I said, a caring person would not claim they are "Jew Blind" to antisemitism and only when it comes from the left

I suggest you look up what type of person trolls and posts the same type of threads on various forums, then.

It ain't a normal person who has an obsession about anything anti-Jew or anti-Israel.

I suggest you learn to act your age and stop derailing threads with your continue hissy fits

So the above would show you would think many British Jews are not normal, considering they are very concerned about the anti-Jew hatred in this country.

There's been anti-Jew hatred for hundreds of years. Voting Conservative won't stop it. Even drink driving Semen Staines supported links between the BNP (and we all know how much those Fascists love Jews) and the Conservatives. Then you have a Tory MP going to a NAZI themed party, Rees Mogg going to an ultra British nationalist dinner for a group that hate Jews and Muslims.
Punk

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Punk wrote:[

There's been anti-Jew hatred for hundreds of years. Voting Conservative won't stop it. Even drink driving Semen Staines supported links between the BNP (and we all know how much those Fascists love Jews) and the Conservatives. Then you have a Tory MP going to a NAZI themed party, Rees Mogg going to an ultra British nationalist dinner for a group that hate Jews and Muslims.

I did not vote Conservative at the last election and do not think they are any better than Labour

So how silly are you now looking

What will stop antisemitism, is people recognising there is a problem, and people denouncing those who are antisemitic

Education is also key, as is showing up poor misinformation, conspiracy theories against the Jews

So basically, you are saying because antisemitism has been around for centuries is to do nothing

Wow, I think I will have to disagree with you on that and actually combat the problem
Didge

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Didge wrote:

And believe me, I am as sorry as anyone that you are the only person not to realise it.

#Labourgoodwill

Proving again, you do not understand anything about OCD or mental issues around anxiety disorders.

Like I said, you do not know the first thing and had to use a link. That proves you have zero knowledge

Now you are starting to sound like Captain Mainwaring.

"You see I was waiting for you to look stupid and you have." (Just add 'Pike' to the end.)

Honestly, I understand your denials on here. It's sure to hurt.

Please remember, a person with OCD generally:

Can't control his or her thoughts or behaviors, even when those thoughts or behaviors are recognized as excessive.

Check

Some adults and most children may not realize that their behavior is out of the ordinary.

Check

Spends at least 1 hour a day on these thoughts or behaviors.

And check.

#Labourunderstanding
Cannydc

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Didge wrote:

#Labourgoodwill

Now you are starting to sound like Captain Mainwaring.

"You see I was waiting for you to look stupid and you have." (Just add 'Pike' to the end.)

Honestly, I understand your denials on here. It's sure to hurt.

Please remember, a person with OCD generally:

Can't control his or her thoughts or behaviors, even when those thoughts or behaviors are recognized as excessive.

Check

Some adults and most children may not realize that their behavior is out of the ordinary.

Check

Spends at least 1 hour a day on these thoughts or behaviors.

And check.

#Labourunderstanding

But I can control my behaviour, so no check, as have I been banned on here?

Nope, first fail in your diagnoses

That is an assumption, not evidence, where people do not recognise.

So again that does not check

So basically, to you, any practicing religious person, who thinks of God, now has OCD

Proving again, you do not understand what OCD actually is

So you do understand its a form of anxiety and you failed to even show what anxeity you claim I have

Try again
Didge

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:46 pm

No need for me to try again.

You clearly are in denial, and repetition of that denial is of no consequence to me.

You have the symptoms as I see them, and as endlessly repeated on here (1 hour a day ? lol and some), it's up to you what actions you take.

Remember, when you post your 23rd (or so) Labour Are Anti-Semites thread, think on.

#Labourunderstands
Cannydc

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Cannydc wrote:No need for me to try again.

You clearly are in denial, and repetition of that denial is of no consequence to me.

You have the symptoms as I see them, and as endlessly repeated on here (1 hour a day ? lol and some), it's up to you what actions you take.

Remember, when you post your 23rd (or so) Labour Are Anti-Semites thread, think on.

#Labourunderstands

I must admit it was funny watching you struggle and it was also evidently clear you are clueless on mental health

What it shows is you really do not care at all and make a mockery of problems like mental health. Like I say, using it as a weapon to attack posters.

That is called mentalism.

What it shows and proves is that you whitewash antisemitism when on the left.

As this is all you could do when face with facts of this growing problem

That is not caring, that is being utterly hateful and a clear by-product of the hard left
Didge

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:57 pm

I have made it perfectly clear that I am not mocking mental health problems, or you as a sufferer.

I know it can be difficult to both read and understand such sentiment, when obsessed in the way you obviously are.

You really don't need to reply - just see someone about it. Seriously.

And just to underline my points, your anxiety appears to manifest itself in an overwhelming need to have the last word.

#Labourattuned
Cannydc

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:01 pm

Cannydc wrote:I have made it perfectly clear that I am not mocking mental health problems, or you as a sufferer.

I know it can be difficult to both read and understand such sentiment, when obsessed in the way you obviously are.

You really don't need to reply - just see someone about it. Seriously.

And just to underline my points, your anxiety appears to manifest itself in an overwhelming need to have the last word.

#Labourattuned

Well its very easy to see that you are being disingenuous and again using this as a means to misdirect

There is many threads where I have not had the last word, so again a poor assumption

It proves you are clueless on mental health. Where even more importantly people should not try to diagnose based off google as you are doing
When as seen you do not even have a basic knowledge of mental health disorders

I suggest you grow up and stop using mental health as a weapon.

Have a lovely evening

Laters
Didge

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Didge wrote:

I did not vote Conservative at the last election and do not think they are any better than Labour

What will stop antisemitism, is people recognising there is a problem, and people denouncing those who are antisemitic

Education is also key, as is showing up poor misinformation, conspiracy theories against the Jews

So basically, you are saying because antisemitism has been around for centuries is to do nothing

Wow, I think I will have to disagree with you on that and actually combat the problem

Did I say you were a Conservative? Nope. I accept your apology. The best idea is to stop changing the definition so it reverts to covering anti-Arab stuff as well. Now no one can criticise any policy of Israel as they will be deemed anti-Semitic, which is what is happening now, isn't it? Anyway this subject has been done to death in the last decade here, which is possibly why people are flippant with you and nothing has changed under 8 years of Tory misrule.

I'm not Labour before you start. :leer: I'm hard Left. :header:
Punk

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Punk wrote:
Didge wrote:

Did I say you were a Conservative? Nope. I accept your apology. The best idea is to stop changing the definition so it reverts to covering anti-Arab stuff as well. Now no one can criticise any policy of Israel as they will be deemed anti-Semitic, which is what is happening now, isn't it? Anyway this subject has been done to death in the last decade here, which is possibly why people are flippant with you and nothing has changed under 8 years of Tory misrule.

I see you suffer from the Cathy Newman Syndrome

I dont change the definition

Of course you can be critical of policies by the Israeli Governement. What is wrong is when people make up crap like comparing them to the Nazi's.
This is done top make hate of Israel acceptable and to deligitimize its very existance. So you can be critical all you like. As has anyone ever stopped you from doing so?

People will take you to task when poor and unfounded comparrisons are made. It means they will be critical back. There is also such a thing as Universal human rights, which applies to everyone.

The subject will never be done to death, whilst antisemitism still exists

laters then
Didge

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Didge wrote:
Punk wrote:
Didge wrote:

Of course you can be critical of policies by the Israeli Governement. What is wrong is when people make up crap like comparing them to the Nazi's.
This is done top make hate of Israel acceptable and to deligitimize its very existance. So you can be critical all you like. As has anyone ever stopped you from doing so?

People will take you to task when poor and unfounded comparrisons are made. It means they will be critical back. There is also such a thing as Universal human rights, which applies to everyone.

laters then

Where did I said that YOU specifically changed the definition. Oh I didn't. It stinks of stupidity on your part, that's for sure. Would you say the Apartheid policies of South Africa were NAZIesque during the 70s and 80s? Just asking.
Punk

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Punk wrote:
Didge wrote:
Punk wrote:
Didge wrote:

laters then

Where did I said that YOU specifically changed the definition. Oh I didn't. It stinks of stupidity on your part, that's for sure. Would you say the Apartheid policies of South Africa were NAZIesque during the 70s and 80s? Just asking.

Sorry can I have the above written again, as it makes next to no sense

You said the best idea is to stop changing the definition and I followed this up saying that I have never have

What is wrong with that? So never claimed you did, I am simple stating, that with myself I never have Cathy. So it stinks of stupidity on your part Cathy

As to your other point, no.

They were both abhorant, but Aparthied was different to Nazi behaviour.
Didge

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Cannydc wrote:No need for me to try again.

#Labourunderstands

The moron thinks I am Cathy Newman. :roll: It thinks that is a good term of abuse. :off head:
Punk

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs