DS thread # 93

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby wizzywick » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:How ironic your site should be named after trifles then.

What site is this NN? :Hiya:

I keep hearing about trifles but am none the wiser. :dunno:

Its a shit hole where all the homophobics and racists from DS hang out.

Bless. Isn't it time for your tea? After all, debate to you is shutting down conversation and calling people names because you haven't a fucking clue as to how to engage with people who have opposing views. It's so much easier to regard someone as an "ism" than actually address their comments in a grown up manner. If someone decides to call me something, that's up to them. I would rather find out why a person holds the view they have.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:22 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Bless. Isn't it time for your tea? After all, debate to you is shutting down conversation and calling people names because you haven't a fucking clue as to how to engage with people who have opposing views. It's so much easier to regard someone as an "ism" than actually address their comments in a grown up manner. If someone decides to call me something, that's up to them. I would rather find out why a person holds the view they have.

Isn't it obvious why people hate you? for a decade on DS you were a cunt to anyone who held a different opinion, you are a racist, you are a homophobic and you are a compulsive liar who never knows when to stop.

You are fucking mental

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:22 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Says the twat who created a forum specifically for the purpose of excluding people with opposing views :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:28 pm

Nucks wrote:
VR6storm wrote:Thefatarcher - gotta be a PBU...... all over every thread like a fucking rash. Does anyone
else read that username as Thefartcatcher? :whistle: :cuppaT:

I get a Lukatar vibe on that one.

Account created one day prior to Lukatar’s last active date.

Ah, that explains it.

Might have guessed that freak VR6 would post about one or the other of his weird obsessions :off head:

Postby wizzywick » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Says the twat who created a forum specifically for the purpose of excluding people with opposing views :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Not at all, I created a forum so that people weren't called names for having a viewpoint. It isn't up to me to decide what a person's view should be, but it's interesting to discover it and to elaborate on why they hold that view. I wanted a place where we could discuss one thing, maybe even argue about it, but on another thread the same people discussing something entirely different in a friendly manner. And we are getting there. Not that I need to explain myself or justify my reasons to you, but there you go.
wizzywick

Postby wizzywick » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:38 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Isn't it obvious why people hate you? for a decade on DS you were a cunt to anyone who held a different opinion, you are a racist, you are a homophobic and you are a compulsive liar who never knows when to stop.

You are fucking mental

Says the prick who is scared to be identified. I bet if you revealed your DS name, you'll end up being more hated than me. Otherwise, why not say who you are? I'm beyond caring what people think of me now. It used to get to me, but now, oh well.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:41 pm

wizzywick wrote:Not at all, I created a forum so that people weren't called names for having a viewpoint. It isn't up to me to decide what a person's view should be, but it's interesting to discover it and to elaborate on why they hold that view. I wanted a place where we could discuss one thing, maybe even argue about it, but on another thread the same people discussing something entirely different in a friendly manner. And we are getting there. Not that I need to explain myself or justify my reasons to you, but there you go.

Oh, really? So why don't you make it an open forum and moderate it in accordance with the goal of people not being called names? Why make it invite-only and invite only people who, by and large, share your views? :again?:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:42 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
I did for a few years. I’m better now... :snooty:

i'm glad you came back, things are livelier with you causing trouble. :smilin:

Even if people don’t like me, you have to admit it’s better now that Vam has had her wings clipped and doesn’t dictate the forum as she used to before I returned... putting her in her place was a public service...

I couldn't stand Vam for a long time. But then you came along and everyone, even Vam, seems like less of an asshole in comparison.
B
So essentially - someone who was a bit of a dick got bullied off the forum (for the most part) by someone with a screw loose who is actually far, far worse than Vam ever was.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Not at all, I created a forum so that people weren't called names for having a viewpoint. It isn't up to me to decide what a person's view should be, but it's interesting to discover it and to elaborate on why they hold that view. I wanted a place where we could discuss one thing, maybe even argue about it, but on another thread the same people discussing something entirely different in a friendly manner. And we are getting there. Not that I need to explain myself or justify my reasons to you, but there you go.

No, you created a forum so that people could call others names for having a different viewpoint. Lies, lies and yet more fucking lies. You've told so many over the years that you obviously have no idea what the truth is anymore - you've totally lost yourself in an endless maze of your own making. :bullshit:
No wonder so many people see you as a complete joke :hand:

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
I did for a few years. I’m better now... :snooty:

i'm glad you came back, things are livelier with you causing trouble. :smilin:

Even if people don’t like me, you have to admit it’s better now that Vam has had her wings clipped and doesn’t dictate the forum as she used to before I returned... putting her in her place was a public service...

I couldn't stand Vam for a long time. But then you came along and everyone, even Vam, seems like less of an asshole in comparison.
B
So essentially - someone who was a bit of a dick got bullied off the forum (for the most part) by someone with a screw loose who is actually far, far worse than Vam ever was.

Who has been bullied off the forum?
Dean

Postby Gigabit » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:52 pm

I'm back :mrgreen:
Gigabit

Postby Rockstar » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Gigabit wrote:I'm back :mrgreen:

How did the vasectomy go? :mrgreen:
Rockstar

Postby Gigabit » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Hope you're all well.
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Rockstar wrote:

Giga the artist formerly known as Gigabit.

Postby sperm donor » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Rockstar wrote:

And did it make a vas deferens?
sperm donor

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive