Choose Your News To Fit Your Agenda - It's The new Black

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Choose Your News To Fit Your Agenda - It's The new Black

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Markey mark wrote:Lisa boy whom sadly died of cancer was goods friends of Steven lawerance went to school together and toke drugs together and dealed drugs , oddly enough police will turn a blind eye on someone behaviour under public pressure , With Steven Lawerence he wasn’t so innocent as everyone makes out about him , no he didn’t deserve to be killed either , don’t really care if you all say I talking shit , seen the photos

Are you saying he was killed for taking drugs?
Wtf are you and TJ trying to imply about this murder?
Spit it out you coward.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Markey mark » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:36 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Lisa boy whom sadly died of cancer was goods friends of Steven lawerance went to school together and toke drugs together and dealed drugs , oddly enough police will turn a blind eye on someone behaviour under public pressure , With Steven Lawerence he wasn’t so innocent as everyone makes out about him , no he didn’t deserve to be killed either , don’t really care if you all say I talking shit , seen the photos

Spit it out you coward.

Lisa boy used to sale and buy drugs with Steven , the police know about this but dare say he was a drug user ,inmagine the out cry , of the said night of the murder nobody really can say for 100% why Steven was stab, yes there’s a gang inside was found guilty of his murder , myself I haven’t much trust in our law and courts , know of people that been framed by the police and have been sent to jail, also know of people that’s been guilty of a serious offence walked out laughing after being found not guilty , with public relations with the police and ethics the police will turn a blind eye on the real reasons , but it’s now started to backfire on the police like the Rotherham rapes
Markey mark

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:38 pm

have you got any evidence of any of this Markey

if not it probably contains libel
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:39 pm

You say no one can say with certainty why he was stabbed yet are very quick to say it wasn’t a racist hate crime. How can you be so certain? Given the witness’ accounts?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Markey mark » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:32 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:have you got any evidence of any of this Markey

The person that knew Steven well died of cancer few years back , the said young man had photos of him and Steven from school days , and yes when he was alive he said he and Steven done drugs , why would he lie to me and his Mother’s Day his other family members
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:You say no one can say with certainty why he was stabbed yet are very quick to say it wasn’t a racist hate crime. How can you be so certain? Given the witness’ accounts?

No one 100% certain as I said earlier, can you in lighting with the witness accounts ,
Markey mark

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Spit it out you coward.

It's creative writing, fanfic for the fash...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Markey mark wrote:

The person that knew Steven well died of cancer few years back , the said young man had photos of him and Steven from school days , and yes when he was alive he said he and Steven done drugs , why would he lie to me and his Mother’s Day his other family members

Look Mark, you're barely literate and you've shown yourself to hold racist views in the past so why should anyone take your mumblings seriously? That's assuming they can actually understand what you've written.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Spit it out you coward.

Lisa boy used to sale and buy drugs with Steven , the police know about this but dare say he was a drug user ,inmagine the out cry , of the said night of the murder nobody really can say for 100% why Steven was stab, yes there’s a gang inside was found guilty of his murder , myself I haven’t much trust in our law and courts , know of people that been framed by the police and have been sent to jail, also know of people that’s been guilty of a serious offence walked out laughing after being found not guilty , with public relations with the police and ethics the police will turn a blind eye on the real reasons , but it’s now started to backfire on the police like the Rotherham rapes

That was a BNP myth. He never took drugs, there were no traces of drugs in his system, none on his clothes, none in his home.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:07 pm

The drug dealers in this case were the racist murderers. :shake head:

Postby Markey mark » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Look Mark, you're barely literate and you've shown yourself to hold racist views in the past so why should anyone take your mumblings seriously? That's assuming they can actually understand what you've written.

I really couldn’t give a toss if you don’t take it seriously , someone that knew Steven better than any of us , I take his word on the matter

Funny thing about me being literate , most be doing something different from those that have brilliant grammar, had this conversation with a old work mate , literate me have become area manager for four yards about 120 blokes including the labs and Phc crews , literate me never had a education, were as many of our staff have been to university to whom I manage ,

If me being literate and it offends anyone, please don’t respond to my post
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:15 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

I really couldn’t give a toss if you don’t take it seriously , someone that knew Steven better than any of us , I take his word on the matter

Funny thing about me being literate , most be doing something different from those that have brilliant grammar, had this conversation with a old work mate , literate me have become area manager for four yards about 120 blokes including the labs and Phc crews , literate me never had a education, were as many of our staff have been to university to whom I manage ,

There was not one THC cell in his body though, that shows he hadn't taken any for months, if ever.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:23 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Pardon?

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:47 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

cunt...
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Trapper John » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:19 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Spit it out you coward.

Excuse me, I'm not implying anything, least of all that Stephen Lawrence took drugs himself and no-one I have spoken to over the years specifically said he did, to me anyway.

I was relating what I was told on numerous occasions from different sources as I said in an earlier post - yes you can say thats just rumour and hearsay but then you could say that about any crime where there is nothing but circumstanial evidence to go by, and people have been locked up that type of evidence alone.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms