LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:Corrie: in what alternate universe does (of all people) Tracey Barlow not know about vicar Billy being both a heroin addict and recently in rehab? :gigglesnshit: Gossip on that street is practically legal tender.
That was ridiculous, Phelan hid her in a cellar for a while? :dunno:

And isn’t Amy an endearing chip off the old block? :gigglesnshit: I don’t think the writers know any actual children IRL.
They should ask their Mums for tips. :laughing:
jp761

Postby Keyser » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Fucking hell ten minutes into the episode and Yorke has a young, fit army bloke scared shitless of the Cunt of Walford Fisto.

Meanwhile dumb bitch doormat Sharon (once a Watts) immediately fucked him and whined about being the King and Queen of Walford whilst he planned world domination and threatened Mel.

McFadden's mates must have had another 'word' with TPTB and probably that's why SOC got the boot.

FFS! :brickwall:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:30 pm

The big man slashes the car tyres - why can't someone simply shoot the fucker in the face with sawn-off shotgun?

Yorke must be so terrified of the consequences if he or TPTB dare to make him anything less than superhuman.
Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Keyser wrote:The big man slashes the car tyres - why can't someone simply shoot the fucker in the face with sawn-off shotgun?

Yorke must be so terrified of the consequences if he or TPTB dare to make him anything less than superhuman.

It must be in his contract, has to be, it's so old and so boring but they never learn that everybody is laughing at the moronic stupidity of it all, he's a fat, bald, old man with more health problems than Stephen Hawking, it's beyond fucking pathetic :pukeup:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Keyser wrote:The big man slashes the car tyres - why can't someone simply shoot the fucker in the face with sawn-off shotgun?

It must be in his contract, has to be, it's so old and so boring but they never learn that everybody is laughing at the moronic stupidity of it all, he's a fat, bald, old man with more health problems than Stephen Hawking, it's beyond fucking pathetic :pukeup:

Hawking would be a more convincing hardman - and he's dead.

Perhaps Dave Courtney 'sorted' it in the late 90's - would not surprise me at all - after all SM is also very close friends with Windsor as well and she is as close to the Underworld as can be.

Or Perhaps Yorke is simply fucking delusional (sent you a HM BTW).
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Tue May 01, 2018 9:05 am

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:Corrie: in what alternate universe does (of all people) Tracey Barlow not know about vicar Billy being both a heroin addict and recently in rehab? :gigglesnshit: Gossip on that street is practically legal tender.

And isn’t Amy an endearing chip off the old block? :gigglesnshit: I don’t think the writers know any actual children IRL.

:gigglesnshit:

Entrepreneurial mastermind Beth getting Kirk to walk Eccles for £3 a day. Brilliant. :doggy:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Entrepreneurial mastermind Beth getting Kirk to walk Eccles for £3 a day. Brilliant. :doggy:
The nice lad would have walked the old guys Dog for free. Kirk is an old-skool gent a dying breed on soaps, Phil is one of those though I'm sure Keyser agrees. :gigglesnshit:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Tue May 01, 2018 4:52 pm

jp761 wrote:The nice lad would have walked the old guys Dog for free. Kirk is an old-skool gent a dying breed on soaps, Phil is one of those though I'm sure Keyser agrees. :gigglesnshit:

You might be thinking of another 4 letter word ending in ‘nt’. :ooer:

Nucks

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:00 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:The nice lad would have walked the old guys Dog for free. Kirk is an old-skool gent a dying breed on soaps, Phil is one of those though I'm sure Keyser agrees. :gigglesnshit:

Maybe, and Beth and Kirk do suit each other a right pair of -----. :gigglesnshit:
jp761

Postby Star » Fri May 04, 2018 3:37 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Maybe, and Beth and Kirk do suit each other a right pair of -----. :gigglesnshit:

Twonks, I think the word you are looking for JP :laughing:

I am waiting for Phelan to make a show. I read that he has one more kill left before
he departs from Corrie. :yess:
Star

Postby Nucks » Fri May 04, 2018 9:02 pm

Star wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I am waiting for Phelan to make a show. I read that he has one more kill left before

I bet some “fans” could nominate a character or two. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:37 pm

Star wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

That's right, I'm far more polite than Nucks and her 'nt' when over here in the showbiz section. :shake head: :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sat May 05, 2018 9:11 am

jp761 wrote:
Star wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

That's right, I'm far more polite than Nucks and her 'nt' when over here in the showbiz section. :shake head: :mrgreen:

:bum:

Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Nucks being cheeky again! What's new. :shake head:

:mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sat May 05, 2018 5:43 pm

jp761 wrote:Nucks being cheeky again! What's new. :shake head:

:mrgreen:

:Wiiiine!:

I’ve enjoyed this week’s Corrie with little to no Carla/Michelle nasty cackling double act. :twirl:
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio