Canny, Labour? Ha Ha Ha did not do well did they

Canny, Labour? Ha Ha Ha did not do well did they

Postby Rocthedog » Fri May 04, 2018 8:44 am

Canny, the confidence you were shouting about last night soon faded, faded, and then vanished as the night went on. London rejected your party, people did not swing to them as predicted Conservatives kept their seats Lost one to Labour, Labour lost one to conservatives.

If this had been a general election Labour would not have formed a government. My information I received yesterday which I told you was ridiculed by but turned out to be pretty much spot on.

Let US STUDY THE REASONS.
Labours Tax programme. Higher taxes from them. Mcdonut scares people.
Labours Anti-Semitism getting into Labour via momentum.
Momentum, Labours stormtroopers getting voters choices thrown out of their seats, they scare people big time. Especially the Jewish vote.
Having Mcdonut, Corbyn and the idiot Diane Abbott, as the three main characters at the front of Labour Jeeze man that really is a confidence vote, I don't think.

My hope is they stay there, they will definitely give the Conservatives the edge.

Got to give it to the Lib Dems they got back a lot of their core vote.

Happy Voting Canny and you Labourites.
Rocthedog

Re: Canny, Labour? Ha Ha Ha did not do well did they

Postby Cannydc » Fri May 04, 2018 9:11 am

Are you really looking for reasons that Labour gained 57 seats so far, and from an extremely high base ?

And that despite your predictions, Labour's share of the vote has held completely firm in the face of endless smears ?

I simply point to the complete collapse of UKIP, and the fact that their nutters have returned en masse to the Tory fold.

Without them, it would have been a sorry night indeed for Treeza, though at the last count they are down 31 seats.

Good to see a military town (Plymouth) has finally seen the light and chucked out the Tories.

Otherwise, only a fool would claim anything but a mixed night for us and Tories alike. And without doubt a goodish one for Libdems and Greens.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Fri May 04, 2018 9:24 am

Cannydc wrote:Are you really looking for reasons that Labour gained 57 seats so far, and from an extremely high base ?

And that despite your predictions, Labour's share of the vote has held completely firm in the face of endless smears ?

I simply point to the complete collapse of UKIP, and the fact that their nutters have returned en masse to the Tory fold.

Without them, it would have been a sorry night indeed for Treeza, though at the last count they are down 31 seats.

Good to see a military town (Plymouth) has finally seen the light and chucked out the Tories.

Otherwise, only a fool would claim anything but a mixed night for us and Tories alike. And without doubt a goodish one for Libdems and Greens.

To be fair, Canny, you promised us a Conservative wipe out in London
Labour didn’t gain a single council from the Conservatives
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 9:27 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Are you really looking for reasons that Labour gained 57 seats so far, and from an extremely high base ?

Up 57 seats in London so far. Tories have gained the UKIP London voters.

Postby MungoBrush » Fri May 04, 2018 9:33 am

Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

Yes and all the Labour supporters scrabbling round for excuses. Even Corbyn in the news just now.

Once again Corbyn fails to deliver
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 9:42 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

Yes and all the Labour supporters scrabbling round for excuses. Even Corbyn in the news just now.

What's your excuse for losing seats WITH A 13% UKIP swing to the Conservatives?

May isn't strong or stable.

Postby Cannydc » Fri May 04, 2018 10:07 am

MungoBrush wrote:

I will be interested to see a link to where I promised a Conservative wipe out in London.

My forecast was around a 100 seat gain for Labour.
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Fri May 04, 2018 11:16 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

I will be interested to see a link to where I promised a Conservative wipe out in London.

My forecast was around a 100 seat gain for Labour.

Oh, come on Canny, you were giving it big on Labours chances to gain control of London councils. You were so sure of yourself. Gaining seats on councils is not the same as gaining control of the councils. In that Labour spectacularly failed. Except for one Nr Manchester big deal, shifts happen in all local elections. You were indicating Labour would have a fantastic night. Well, I have news for you. They didn't. Labours target area's for a big night was in London what a big fail. Not a Conservative council lost. But I will predict, those councils run by Labour will screw up (Higher Local Taxes) and that will reverberate in the GE. I do make a point if things were so bad under the conservatives why were they not thrown out big time in any recent Elections.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Fri May 04, 2018 11:25 am

Let's see the :link:

Please Roc.

I repeat, my forecast was for an overall gain of 100 seats across the country for Labour. We are on target to get very close to that.

Please try not to confuse me with other, rather over-enthusiastic posters.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 am

Corbyn just said there’s “much more to come from Labour”
Come off it. He’s had 3 years already
And failed to deliver on anything

The only thing left to come from Corbyn is his use-by date.
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 11:54 am

Lolkins.

Canny lad as ever totally off the pulse.

Jc4pm lol

:cuppaT:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri May 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Attachments
LabourTory.jpg
Rolluplostinspace

Postby malamute » Fri May 04, 2018 1:24 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

Corbyn ALWAYS fails to deliver. What a knob he looked this morning patting himself on the back about Plymouth though.
:pmsl:

I dont know why some people cant just admit that theyre wrong about him and the Labour party. I have held my hands up and admitted I was a fool for voting for Labour for all my adult life. Thank God I saw the light.
malamute

Postby malamute » Fri May 04, 2018 1:25 pm

BREAKING NEWS ON BBC 1

Disappointing time for Labour.
malamute

Postby Cannydc » Fri May 04, 2018 1:38 pm

malamute wrote:BREAKING NEWS ON BBC 1

Disappointing time for Labour.

Sky analysis seems to show Labour holding their ground (-1) and the Tories slipping back (-12)

Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs