Dogs New Rules

A right load of bollocks...

Dogs New Rules

Postby Goodwife » Sun May 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Given all the new 'rules' flying round, I thought it would be handy for them to be in one thread so we can try and work out if we are coming or going :canny:

Do Nots
No long posts - acceptable length is not specified
No Large Pictures - acceptable size is not specified so if you risk posting one you risk a ban
No Gifs - when they are acceptable or not has not been determined and size is again an issue. no guidelines given
No Cartoons
No posting lots of posts in sucession. I.e. If you are trying to break up a long post you will fall foul of the rules
If you post a long post and a guest quotes it, it is entirely your fault and not the quests for it taking up the thread :off head:

Do not interact with the mods in more than one thread at a time. This could be deemed as following them around the forum and sniping
Do not respond if a mod baits you, its acceptable for a mod to abuse you, if you reply expect a ban
If you are piling on a disliked member (like JRA) this is encouraged and fine, if you are piling on a well liked member, expect to be pulled up
If you post about the DS politics section, please remember its boring to everyone else apparently and should not last any more than 1 page.
If you want to out a members DS account, make sure you are logged in and its not someone they like. If it is don't bother yourself

Do

Do post what you had for tea
If you are piling on in the Ds thread about something unrelated to DS, please remember before you start a min of 20 pages is required :kinell:
Do consider posting at certain 'less busy' times of the day
Do expect to randomly be "told off" if you dare to have a laugh
Do remember members cannot be trusted and soif the are no mods, the DS thread will be locked just in case you were going to bitch about them

I feel like I may have forgot one or two.

Please keep adding. Us unruly members need all the help we can get :shame:
Goodwife

Re: Dogs New Rules

Postby MG2 » Sun May 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Naughty!

I've already been breaking the rules. I post about what I'm going to have for dinner, not what I did have. Bang to rights.
MG2

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Do not call the coven gangster grannies. They want us all to think they are sexy and in their prime. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Nucks » Sun May 06, 2018 5:07 pm

:popcorn:
Nucks

Postby Goodwife » Sun May 06, 2018 5:11 pm

MG2 wrote:Naughty!

I've already been breaking the rules. I post about what I'm going to have for dinner, not what I did have. Bang to rights.

Clearly this is why we need rules and why so many of us are going wrong :pmsl:

I do the same though. Guess we must be rebels
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Sun May 06, 2018 5:14 pm

We have rules? :ooer:

Just the one really, don't piss off the admin. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Star » Sun May 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Goodwife wrote:Given all the new 'rules' flying round, I thought it would be handy for them to be in one thread so we can try and work out if we are coming or going :canny:

Do Nots
No Large Pictures - acceptable size is not specified so if you risk posting one you risk a ban
No Gifs - when they are acceptable or not has not been determined and size is again an issue. no guidelines given
No Cartoons
No posting lots of posts in sucession. I.e. If you are trying to break up a long post you will fall foul of the rules
If you post a long post and a guest quotes it, it is entirely your fault and not the quests for it taking up the thread :off head:

Do not interact with the mods in more than one thread at a time. This could be deemed as following them around the forum and sniping
Do not respond if a mod baits you, its acceptable for a mod to abuse you, if you reply expect a ban
If you are piling on a disliked member (like JRA) this is encouraged and fine, if you are piling on a well liked member, expect to be pulled up
If you post about the DS politics section, please remember its boring to everyone else apparently and should not last any more than 1 page.
If you want to out a members DS account, make sure you are logged in and its not someone they like. If it is don't bother yourself

Do

If you are piling on in the Ds thread about something unrelated to DS, please remember before you start a min of 20 pages is required :kinell:
Do remember members cannot be trusted and soif the are no mods, the DS thread will be locked just in case you were going to bitch about them

:pmsl:
You do realise you are gonna get told off for this :pmsl:
Star

Postby Goodwife » Sun May 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Stooo wrote:We have rules? :ooer:

Oops did no one tell you :ooer: :ooer:

Good job I made a thread then :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sun May 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Given all the new 'rules' flying round, I thought it would be handy for them to be in one thread so we can try and work out if we are coming or going :canny:

Do Nots
No Cartoons

Do

I know, I made a longpost and now you have quoted it :kinell:

Bloody hell these rules are too easy to break :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2018 5:21 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Star wrote:

Do Nots
No Cartoons

Do

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Star » Sun May 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Star wrote:

Do Nots
No Cartoons

Do

Which mod has made up these new rules ?? :ooer:
Star

Postby Claire » Sun May 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Do Nots
No Cartoons

Do

Ha ha ha. Spot on. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Then admin should just be that. Admin and not posters who bait for a reaction and have so much disdain for so many regular posters.

Postby Stooo » Sun May 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:

Then admin should just be that. Admin and not posters who bait for a reaction and have so much disdain for so many regular posters.

But they still let through your stuff, funny old world...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Sun May 06, 2018 5:38 pm

Do Nots
No Cartoons

Do

You could always choose to Fuck off and start your own Forum. See how like it when you've put in a lot of effort and time to make a place where folks can post relatively freely and folks whine and complain, completely unappreciative.

This is very easy and free... unlike here, which costs money https://www.forumotion.com/
Bella

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms