Canny, Labour? Ha Ha Ha did not do well did they

Re: Canny, Labour? Ha Ha Ha did not do well did they

Postby Rocthedog » Mon May 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Gigabit wrote:It's what Mungo/cbx1985 does, he posts rubbish. He gets away with it on Trifles because his Tory buddies lap up everything he says.

It's why he hated me so much on DS, because I challenged him.

Mungo's not alone on here.

Others like Roc, Malamute, Viper, Malcom, all post unsubstantiated lies intended as propaganda and usually sourced from the embarrassingly inaccurate right wing tabloids.

Keep challenging.

They are too stupid to realise they have been owned straight away. But as it becomes a habit, they scuttle off to post their cut-and-paste garbage elsewhere.

Canny, you are never capable of owning me or anyone else on this forum. Why because you think you hold the only opinion worthwhile. Most of which sound pretty stupid.
Your pet statements in use are Smear and Daily Fail. That's the whole of your capability. Anyone challenging you is branded straight away with smear and daily fail.
The left-wing newspapers never slant their stories to their viewpoint do they. Yer right.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 07, 2018 2:19 pm

No need to own you, Rock.

Your rambling, inaccurate and often illegible posts do the job all on their own....
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Mon May 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Cannydc wrote:No need to own you, Rock.

Your rambling, inaccurate and often illegible posts do the job all on their own....

Thanks for admitting you cannot own me. As for rambling posts have you read your own.
What I cannot get over is you supporting corruption. Do not try to deny it, you have admitted it by supporting the EU, which is the most corrupt organization in the world.
And the proof is out there and it's now on film, which is a very strong piece of filming. Until you see it you should be careful in supporting that corrupt organization. Which just for you.
We are leaving. Thank Christ for that.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Dear God, are you for real ?

Hmmm - on reflection, probably not. So difficult to be that thick and wish to actually prove it by posting such childish prattle.

Hats off to you though - you manage it every time.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm

"it's now on film, which is a very strong piece of filming"

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You are Donald Trump's scriptwriter, and I claim my £5.
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:"it's now on film, which is a very strong piece of filming"

Did you know, which obviously you did not? A European Commision has now reported that corruption in the EU is breathtaking. You can find that by just typing in a search engine Corruption In the EU. You will be gobsmacked. Plenty of newspapers
are reporting the same thing reams of them. Go on go for it then you can come back with your tail between your legs. And apologize to me on this forum because I know others who read this will go on a search. And then they will know the EU is as bent as a dog's hind leg. And we will be justified in getting out of it.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Did you know, which obviously you did not? A European Commision has now reported that corruption in the EU is breathtaking. You can find that by just typing in a search engine Corruption In the EU. You will be gobsmacked. Plenty of newspapers
are reporting the same thing reams of them. Go on go for it then you can come back with your tail between your legs. And apologize to me on this forum because I know others who read this will go on a search. And then they will know the EU is as bent as a dog's hind leg. And we will be justified in getting out of it.

Oh this is PRICELESS !!!

The Commission studied corruption in all 28 EU member states

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26014387

Their study has NOTHING to do with the European Parliament or the European Union as an organisation.

IT WAS LOOKING AT CORRUPTION IN THE UK as well as the other 27 countries in the UK.

The study effectively fingers this Tory government as condoning widespread corruption IN THE UK !!! National governments, rather than EU institutions, are chiefly responsible for fighting corruption in the EU.

Owned again, eh Roc ?
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 07, 2018 3:50 pm

Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Mon May 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Cannydc wrote:He was addressing points put forward by certain right wing commentators who claimed (erroneously) that the world would end and the GBP collapse in the event of a Labour government. And stated that he would prepare accordingly, if necessary.

No he wasn’t
He was addressing the Labour Party conference
MungoBrush

Postby MungoBrush » Mon May 07, 2018 4:08 pm

McAz wrote:A run on the pound equates to bankruptcy? :scratch:

It starts a chain of events that can quickly spiral downwards.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 07, 2018 4:20 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:He was addressing points put forward by certain right wing commentators who claimed (erroneously) that the world would end and the GBP collapse in the event of a Labour government. And stated that he would prepare accordingly, if necessary.

No he wasn’t
He was addressing the Labour Party conference

Really...... 2 people who utterly fail to read the post they are replying to within a few minutes :pmsl: :pmsl:

I didn't say WHERE he was speaking. I put into context what he was saying. Honestly, you people crack me up.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 5:02 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

Like the tories selling gold for a fraction of the price Brown sold it for? Black Wednesday showed everyone how brilliant the Neo-Liberal Tories are for managing an economy.
Cue moronic post blaming Neo-Liberal New Labour :leer:

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Every google Corruption under the Conservatives, 27,000,000 more pages come up. You only have to look at the Windrush fiasco to see this confirmed. And then there's Grenfell Tower more Tory sleaze. :shake head:

Postby McAz » Mon May 07, 2018 5:18 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

It can - which is why, as your links confirm, "Labour is preparing for run on the pound if it wins power". Entirely sensible, and something every government has contingencies for. What was your point again? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Gigabit » Mon May 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Roc is a very special breed
Gigabit

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs