Other Sports Thread Part Three.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Keyser » Mon May 07, 2018 8:42 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Holy fucking Williams!
:yikes: :yikes:

Higgins is made of fucking granite - love them both and this is perhaps the greatest final I have ever seen.

The quality is just astounding! :kinell:
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Mon May 07, 2018 8:45 pm

Keyser wrote:

Higgins is made of fucking granite - love them both and this is perhaps the greatest final I have ever seen.

Higgins is a cunt. :grrrrr:

But yes. Cracking match. I hope Williams gets his shit together and finishes.
NastyNickers

Postby Keyser » Mon May 07, 2018 8:48 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Higgins is a cunt. :grrrrr:

But yes. Cracking match. I hope Williams gets his shit together and finishes.

You might find this interesting NN. :smilin:

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/201 ... ry-210901/

Well done Mark!

A classic! :hap:
Keyser

Postby Dean » Mon May 07, 2018 11:37 pm

I’m so happy that fat faced, Celtic supporting, cheating cunt lost.
Dean

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Mon May 07, 2018 11:42 pm

Nashville predators go into tonight's playoff match 3-2 down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball.

Postby Dean » Tue May 08, 2018 12:30 am

Jobless Oddball. wrote:Nashville predators go into tonight's playoff match 3-2 down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tampa win the Stanley!
Dean

Postby Keyser » Tue May 08, 2018 9:28 am

Williams doing his press conference in the nude as promised, ex-miner, ex-boxer and covered in tattoos. :laughing:

Fucking snooker legend and one of the best characters the game has ever seen. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Tue May 08, 2018 12:53 pm

End of season rankings - Selby and the class of '92 are the top four - incredible.

1 - Mark Selby
2 - Ronnie
3 - Willo
4 - John
5 - Trump
6 - Ding
7 - The Hawk.
8 - Smurph
9 - Kyren Wilson
10 - Robbo
11 - Ali Carter
12 - Mark Allen
13 - Stuart Bingham
14 - Anthony McGill
15 - Luca Brecel
16 - Ryan Day

Oh and for the ladies before I go offline. :laughing:

Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sat May 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Hard to believe we once had an actual Test cricket team and not a walking shambles. :grrrrr:

Just been watching all Hearn's KO's as a Welterweight - he punched so hard you could almost see his opponents souls leave their body when that right fully connected.
Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Sat May 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Keyser wrote:Hard to believe we once had an actual Test cricket team and not a walking shambles. :grrrrr:

Just been watching all Hearn's KO's as a Welterweight - he punched so hard you could almost see his opponents souls leave their body when that right fully connected.

They were shocking all winter, and no sign of any improvement at all, they need a kick up the ass.
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Sat May 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Keyser wrote:Hard to believe we once had an actual Test cricket team and not a walking shambles. :grrrrr:

They were shocking all winter, and no sign of any improvement at all, they need a kick up the ass.

Exactly - but I fear we are in a for a long dark period like the late 80's-90's.

What the hell has happened to Root?

The Captaincy - as I knew it would.

Only converted 2 of 15 fifties into hundreds since they rushed him into the job IIRC.

Awful.
Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Sat May 26, 2018 10:52 pm

Keyser wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:

Exactly - but I fear we are in a for a long dark period like the late 80's-90's.

Only converted 2 of 15 fifties into hundreds since they rushed him into the job IIRC.

Awful.

I agree on Root, he should have been the next captain. They should have given it to Broad or somebody like that, as a stepping stone for Root, once Root had embedded his form and made a real name for himself as a class batsman. The captaincy does take your mind off your prime function if you are not experienced enough.
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Sat May 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:

Awful.

I agree on Root, he should have been the next captain. They should have given it to Broad or somebody like that, as a stepping stone for Root, once Root had embedded his form and made a real name for himself as a class batsman. The captaincy does take your mind off your prime function if you are not experienced enough.

Exactly. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Sun May 27, 2018 10:03 pm

Well Keyser, game finished five sessions to go... this is England playing in England in flipping May, this is pretty much as bad a disaster as there is in cricket is it not? :shake head:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Sun May 27, 2018 10:08 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:Well Keyser, game finished five sessions to go... this is England playing in England in flipping May, this is pretty much as bad a disaster as there is in cricket is it not? :shake head:

Indeed it is - have to go offline - bit of an emergency.

Night.
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms