War talk over Iran.

Re: War talk over Iran.

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Relax Jack, this ain't no cuban missile crisis. If it all kicks off then perhaps it's for the best, maybe we've been around too long and the Earth just wants to get back to normal.

Relax?
We seem to be living in a time when few care or understand have any empathy for the innocent people in this world.
Hitler only invaded Poland his ghast would be flabbered if he could see his modern counterparts.

I do believe that the elite who run this world are actually aliens, why else wouldn't they care a jot about the rest of the human race?

If you had more money than you could ever need in a hundred lifetimes why wouldn't you share it out? If you had the ability to make millions upon millions of people's lives so much better without it affecting you one iota, why wouldn't you do it?

Place five kids in front of you from any parts of the world, sick and starving and shattered from a lifetime of misery, even the hardest of us would do whatever they could to help them, I really don't think these people would do a thing or give a fuck.

We live in purgatory Jack, just most of us haven't realised yet.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Cannydc » Wed May 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Relax Jack, this ain't no cuban missile crisis. If it all kicks off then perhaps it's for the best, maybe we've been around too long and the Earth just wants to get back to normal.

Relax?
We seem to be living in a time when few care or understand have any empathy for the innocent people in this world.
Hitler only invaded Poland his ghast would be flabbered if he could see his modern counterparts.

I do believe that the elite who run this world are actually aliens, why else wouldn't they care a jot about the rest of the human race?

If you had more money than you could ever need in a hundred lifetimes why wouldn't you share it out? If you had the ability to make millions upon millions of people's lives so much better without it affecting you one iota, why wouldn't you do it?

Place five kids in front of you from any parts of the world, sick and starving and shattered from a lifetime of misery, even the hardest of us would do whatever they could to help them, I really don't think these people would do a thing or give a fuck.

God post, TJ.

Empathy is a dead duck among the ruling elite.
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Relax?

God post, TJ.

We are a separate species to them, Canny.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 09, 2018 12:56 pm

We are ruled not by aliens but Psychopaths.
I suspect that the pursuit of wealth and power can actually become a mental illness.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Wed May 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Relax?

God post, TJ.

We are a separate species to them, Canny.

:thumbsup:

I laugh at wotshisname's Lizard people.........but lizards have a similar cold-bloodedness about them...
Cannydc

Postby Maddog » Wed May 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Relax?

Yeah relax. War, famine and death are at the lowest levels in the history of this planet.
Maddog

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed May 09, 2018 7:56 pm

Brilliant piece here from The Independent.

I was trying to think a few hours ago – after his shameful, outrageous, insane breaking of a solemn international treaty – just who Donald Trump reminded me of. I used to think about the boastful, gung-ho racist Theodore Roosevelt, the ‘Rough Rider’ who enjoyed war (and threats). But Theodore Roosevelt actually did win the Nobel Peace Prize. And then I realised.

The political leader who most resembles Trump is the late Colonel Gaddafi of Libya.

Read on....!!!
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/do ... 42871.html
Grafenwalder

Postby ATXn;D » Wed May 09, 2018 9:40 pm

White House admits it played us for fools to sell Iran deal

The mastermind of the Obama machine is Ben Rhodes, a New Yorker who joined the Obama campaign as a speechwriter in 2007 and has risen to become the most influential foreign-policy hand in the White House.

Rhodes drips with contempt for almost everyone but his boss. He consigns all those who do not share every particular of the Obama-Rhodes foreign-policy perspective to a gelatinous mass called “The Blob” — including, Samuels writes, Hillary Clinton.

He thinks as little of them as he does of the journalists he and his team must spoon-feed. “The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns,” Rhodes says. “They literally know nothing.”

Then there are others his assistant Ned Price refers to as “force multipliers,” more senior reporters and pundits who parrot what they’re told. “I’ll give them some color,” Price says, using the journalistic term for juicy bits of inside-baseball detail, “and the next thing I know, lots of these guys are in the dot-com publishing space, and have huge Twitter followings, and they’ll be putting this message out on their own.”

A foreign-policy reporter named Laura Rozen, the most credulous conveyor of pro-Iran-deal news last year, is given a specific shout-out by White House digital guru Tanya Somanader. “Laura Rozen was my RSS feed,” Somanader tells Samuels. “She would just find everything and retweet it.”

The Iran deal, you may recall, was wildly unpopular with the American people. To ensure senators didn’t cast a two-thirds vote against it and kill it, the White House set up a digital response “war room” whose purpose was relentlessly to make the case that a vote against the deal was a vote for war.

It could only work if water-carriers did the White House’s job for it, and nonprofit water-carriers did their faithful duty. “We created an echo chamber,” Rhodes tells Samuels about the journalists and think-tankers who were discussing the Iran deal based almost entirely on information given to them by the White House. “They were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.”

Little did these denizens of Rhodes’ echo chamber know their loyalty would be seen as servility and would become the subject of post-victory gloating. “We had test drives to know who was going to be able to carry our message effectively, and how to use outside groups like Ploughshares, the Iran Project and whomever else,” Rhodes says. “So we knew the tactics that worked.”

Read more:

https://nypost.com/2016/05/05/playing-t ... -deal/amp/
ATXn;D

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 09, 2018 9:54 pm

Weapons inspectors no nukes and no way of making them.
Attachments
IRAQsafe_image.jpg
IRAQsafe_image.jpg (8.91 KiB) Viewed 782 times
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed May 09, 2018 10:00 pm

ATXn;D wrote:White House admits it played us for fools to sell Iran deal

Your link said it all and was enough! A Murdoch owned sensationalist tabloid rag with right wing bias! :roll:
Grafenwalder

Postby Maddog » Thu May 10, 2018 12:12 am

It appears that Iranian forces in Syria have fired 20 missiles at Israeli forces in Israel.

This should go over well. :ooer:
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu May 10, 2018 12:16 am

Maddog wrote:It appears that Iranian forces in Syria have fired 20 missiles at Israeli forces in Israel.

This should go over well. :ooer:

Yes it's called returning fire.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu May 10, 2018 12:26 am

It's Israeli forces in the Golan heights.
In other words it's Israeli forces in Syria.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby ATXn;D » Thu May 10, 2018 12:46 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:White House admits it played us for fools to sell Iran deal

Your link said it all and was enough! A Murdoch owned sensationalist tabloid rag with right wing bias! :roll:

Lololol...
Well here it is in WaPo princess. That left enough for your fragile sensibilities? :pmsl:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 2fe8aa749e
ATXn;D

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 12:59 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:We are ruled not by aliens but Psychopaths.
I suspect that the pursuit of wealth and power can actually become a mental illness.

You must be loaded then

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs