Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Big Threads

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby measurer » Thu May 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Claire wrote:
measurer wrote:Tell you what Murasaki, you've been testing the ground ALL day. U were banned BY ME, for 60 minutes, get over it or get booted - up to you..

Jesus Mes get a grip. Telling people to kill themselves is allowed. I honestly can't see that she did anything that bad.

I never told her to kill herself, think that may have been Dean. Jees, even Dean is asking what is up with her. Been like this for days.
measurer

Postby Claire » Thu May 10, 2018 4:39 pm

measurer wrote:Look up all my posts today and see her trolling and moaning..and then understand why she's a handful today.

Must be the warm weather.

It's the Arms though. Pile ons are never a pretty sight. Especially the "everyone" crap. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Claire wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Claire wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:He kept posting shite. Some effort has to be made in those threads otherwise it’s like being stuck in Germany, the land that musical taste forgot.

Why do you think Nucks is a man?

Cuz it’s trolling. :thumbsup:

What's trolling?

"Trolling," is something like you. :pmsl:

Any more questions? :gigglesnshit:

Postby measurer » Thu May 10, 2018 4:40 pm

I have piled on no one..
measurer

Postby Nucks » Thu May 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Claire wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Claire wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:He kept posting shite. Some effort has to be made in those threads otherwise it’s like being stuck in Germany, the land that musical taste forgot.

Why do you think Nucks is a man?

Cuz it’s trolling. :thumbsup:

What's trolling?

From page 89 of DS thread # 96

Dean wrote:
She doesn’t think you’re a bloke, it’s just one of her trolling tactics. She’s done the same thing numerous times in the past...

Lady Murasaki » Wed May 09, 2018 7:45 pm

I can’t wait for the rest of you to catch on. It’ll be a runny egg on all your faces.
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu May 10, 2018 4:42 pm

measurer wrote:
Claire wrote:
measurer wrote:Tell you what Murasaki, you've been testing the ground ALL day. U were banned BY ME, for 60 minutes, get over it or get booted - up to you..

Jesus Mes get a grip. Telling people to kill themselves is allowed. I honestly can't see that she did anything that bad.

I never told her to kill herself, think that may have been Dean. Jees, even Dean is asking what is up with her. Been like this for days.

Wrong
End
Of
Stick
Alert
:gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Claire » Thu May 10, 2018 4:43 pm

measurer wrote:
Claire wrote:

i never said you did :ooer: So she's grumpy. She's not slagging family, not doxing, not tediously following another FM around saying she wants them to flounce, not encouraging pile ons.

But, you have said "that may have been Dean" re the killing herself post and the "even Dean" is asking".

Jeezo. I don't get this forum anymore.
Claire

Postby McAz » Thu May 10, 2018 4:43 pm

Phew!
McAz

Previous

Return to The Archive