Postby Gigabit » Fri May 11, 2018 9:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGsxOJYXE

The media os as broken as our politics.
Gigabit

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Chipz » Fri May 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Gigabit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGsxOJYXE

I would like to comment on the clip but cant as I refuse to watch that tosser.
Chipz

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Chipz wrote:

He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Postby Chipz » Fri May 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Chipz wrote:

He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Only because people want to see if he will flounce again.
Chipz

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chipz wrote:

Ah, so that's the reason. :hand:

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chipz wrote:

That was a mega flounce too...incredibly petulant and much derision followed that ridiculous display.
Grafenwalder

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri May 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Owen Jones has never made a good point in his life, he's a fucking moron.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 10:03 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chipz wrote:

That was a mega flounce too...incredibly petulant and much derision followed that ridiculous display.
:off head:

Owen Jones storms off Sky News paper review after presenter refuses to describe Orlando massacre as attack on gay people, so what exactly was it then?

Mark Longhurst was sacked from Sky News shortly after and quite rightfully so.

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Owen Jones has never made a good point in his life, he's a fucking moron.

The Tory scum hate him because he's extremely good at showing up the alt right politicians for what the are :dafinger:

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat May 12, 2018 12:26 am

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Owen Jones storms off Sky News paper review after presenter refuses to describe Orlando massacre as attack on gay people, so what exactly was it then?

Wtf has anybody's sexuality got to do with murder ffs? It was an attack on human beings but Jones hijacked it to spout off on an LGBT rant about "homophobic hate crimes, knuckle draggers and bigots". That it happened in a predominantly gay club was totally immaterial. People were murdered and that's what the discussion was supposed to be about, not platforming for an LGBT event. Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.

Mark Longhurst wasn't sacked either. He left Sky News two months later to work for ITV.
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 12:37 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Wtf has anybody's sexuality got to do with murder ffs? It was an attack on human beings but Jones hijacked it to spout off on an LGBT rant about "homophobic hate crimes, knuckle draggers and bigots". That it happened in a predominantly gay club was totally immaterial. People were murdered and that's what the discussion was supposed to be about, not platforming for an LGBT event. Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.

Mark Longhurst wasn't sacked either. He left Sky News two months later to work for ITV.

Mark Longhurst was sacked, Owen continues to comment on political issues on that channel.

It was targeted towards a gay club, the most hated minority with regards the far right and radical Muslims really.

Are you ISIS or BNP/UKIP etc?

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 12:41 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Chipz wrote:

He only got torn to shreds by right wing media bigots.

:whogives: :whistle:

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 12:49 am

Grafenwalder wrote: Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.

In what way did he damage his 'cause' :pmsl:

...Erm...Just because he dared to stand up against bigoted cunts like you perhaps! :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 1:19 am

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote: Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.

In what way did he damage his 'cause' :pmsl:

...Erm...Just because he dared to stand up against bigoted cunts like you perhaps! :cuppaT:

Yea....I can't even book any hotel anywhere in Europe at gay pride weekends, a year in advance is the only way!...It's such a fucking party that everyone wants to join in! :more beer:

Postby malamute » Sat May 12, 2018 8:32 am

The word “great” should never be used alongside the name Owen Jones. Nothing about him or his rantings are great. He is not great in stature or words. He is like a hormonal 15 year old cocky schoolboy who nobody likes. He talks over other guests on TV shows and then has the audacity to say “let ME finish”. :pmsl: If things dont go his way (which they usually don’t) then his little baby face clouds over and he flounces off. He needs to put his big boy pants on. :pmsl:
malamute

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs