Rees-Mogg falls apart spectacularly video

Rees-Mogg falls apart spectacularly video

Postby guest » Sun May 13, 2018 5:45 pm

The Conservatives’ Brexit poster-boy Jacob Rees-Mogg was left red faced after struggling with basic questions about the Irish border.

In the interview with BBC Northern Ireland‘s Mark Carruthers, Rees-Mogg floundered as he admitted he hadn’t visited the border region.

During the unrelenting questioning, the Conservative MP made some incredible statements. This included claiming that visiting the border would not give him any “greater insight” into the situation.

Rees-Mogg also confirmed he has not recently been to Northern Ireland in any capacity.
Car crash viewing

The Conservative MP is one of the leading pro-Brexit voices. He has repeatedly argued there will be no hard border in Ireland post-Brexit.

In the interview though, Rees-Mogg bizarrely claimed visiting the border would not give him a “fundamental insight”. Responding to Carruthers, the MP said:

I don’t think my visiting the border is really going to give me a fundamental insight into the border beyond what one can get by studying it.

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/2018/ ... sh-border/

:pmsl: And some on here worship the useless prat!

Re: Rees-Mogg falls apart spectacularly video

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 5:50 pm

He thinks he understands the Irish Border issue without visiting it and by speaking to DUP MPs, to confirm his own bias.

This is the quality of our own MPs and I am utterly ashamed the DM comments are so full of people apparently in love with the man. If he becomes Tory leader, I sincerely hope the people vote anyone else in. Literally anyone.
Gigabit

Postby Keyser » Sun May 13, 2018 6:28 pm

In a list of twats and arseholes of Britain this prat deserves to be near the very top.

Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 6:41 pm

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 10:56 am

Why are none of his moronic cheerleaders up in arms over this? Are they still saying ah well Diane Abbott...?

Postby Keyser » Thu May 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:Why are none of his moronic cheerleaders up in arms over this? Are they still saying ah well Diane Abbott...?

If that poncy, entitled bastard ever becomes the leader of the Cuntservatives then that will prove our democracy is dying.

Good old Dennis - The Beast is still going strong and since Tony Benn died he is the very last of the true conviction politicians.

What a shame. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:53 am

I'm sure that the Tories who are decent will fairly blame any politician that screws up figures, has no clue about minimum wage, despite being the employment minister, runs off when asked a basic question etc etc will condemn Rees Mug

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs