In Awe Of Dogs......

A right load of bollocks...

In Awe Of Dogs......

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 10:53 am

I know that old baldy and me are never going to be best buds and I'm fine with that but I have to say that for whatever reason, the ugly old bastard seems to have got it right with this forum bcos it's consistently busy and has been for years and that has to be applauded, so credit where it's due to old baldy and his team of misfits lol...... :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Re: In Awe Of Dogs......

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 10:57 am

Is there any need to be so rude?
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 10:59 am

Mickyboy wrote:I know that old baldy and me are never going to be best buds and I'm fine with that but I have to say that for whatever reason, the ugly old bastard seems to have got it right with this forum bcos it's consistently busy and has been for years and that has to be applauded, so credit where it's due to old baldy and his team of misfits lol...... :thumbsup:

is this your application to be admin?

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:01 am

Dean wrote:Is there any need to be so rude?

Don't be such a tart Dean......
Mickyboy

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 11:04 am

Nucks

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:06 am

Mickyboy wrote:

You don’t like it when people make fun of you, so why do you think it’s ok to do the same to others?

Shall we have a laugh about you beating your wife up? Or that time you shit the bed? Or how about all those times you lied about starting work on Monday? Is that ok with you?
Dean

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 11:07 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I know that old baldy and me are never going to be best buds and I'm fine with that but I have to say that for whatever reason, the ugly old bastard seems to have got it right with this forum bcos it's consistently busy and has been for years and that has to be applauded, so credit where it's due to old baldy and his team of misfits lol...... :thumbsup:

It needs a little work. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:07 am

Guest wrote:

Yeah right........just genuine appreciation of the great baldy one and the gang.......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:10 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

You don’t like it when people make fun of you, so why do you think it’s ok to do the same to others?

Shall we have a laugh about you beating your wife up? Or that time you shit the bed? Or how about all those times you lied about starting work on Monday? Is that ok with you?

I'm immune to your bullying/trolling Dean so you crack on son if it makes you happy, but why are you white knighting him anyway bcos it's all meant in jest or would you rather have a row/troll instead of having a laugh......
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:13 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I'm immune to your bullying/trolling Dean so you crack on son if it makes you happy, but why are you white knighting him anyway bcos it's all meant in jest or would you rather have a row/troll instead of having a laugh......

No Micky, it’s not meant in jest, you’re being rude to the person that pays for the site. You think it’s a laugh when it’s aimed at someone else, but it’s trolling or bullying when it’s aimed at you.

Don’t you have a pretend wedding to organise with your fake ladyboy Ting Tong? Or has she fucked you off too like your sister and everyone else in your life?
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:16 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

No Micky, it’s not meant in jest, you’re being rude to the person that pays for the site. You think it’s a laugh when it’s aimed at someone else, but it’s trolling or bullying when it’s aimed at you.

Don’t you have a pretend wedding to organise with your fake ladyboy Ting Tong? Or has she fucked you off too like your sister and everyone else in your life?

Blah blah.......
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:18 am

Great comeback Micky. I thought you wanted to have a laugh? You’re incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 am

Dean wrote:Great comeback Micky. I thought you wanted to have a laugh? You’re incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together...

Oh I think I am son, but all you want to do is be as nasty as possible so fuck off and play with the traffic.........
Mickyboy

Postby Jem » Mon May 14, 2018 11:22 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Great comeback Micky. I thought you wanted to have a laugh? You’re incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together...

Oh I think I am son, but all you want to do is be as nasty as possible so fuck off and play with the traffic.........

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
Jem

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:24 am

Mickyboy wrote:

You started a thread calling someone ugly and bald, and I’m the one that is being nasty? I can now see why your ladyboy Internet bride has fucked you off, why you have no friends, why you can’t hold down a job, fuck, even your own family hate you and have disowned you. It must suck to be such a fucking loser mate...
Dean

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms