DS thread # 97

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 97

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 10:09 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Right, enough now about jra and the strip club, it's been going on for too long and it's just pure trolling and bullying now.
Oh and Helmut, I won't approve your silly posts to jra, other Admin might, but I won't...you're a bit creepy :ooer:

And this is why so many respect and like you as a mod Holls. I’ve seen you before step in to stop the the bullying and not just to JRA. Without you saying it people deny it happens. The JRA trolling has gone on for a couple of years now. The gang up Mentality on here is unpleasant to read.

The mods did offer to disallow some of the guest stuff directed at him though and he declined. As for members posting, those don't get moderated unless they break a rule afaik.
Nucks

Postby jra » Mon May 14, 2018 10:16 am

Holly wrote:Right, enough now about jra and the strip club, it's been going on for too long and it's just pure trolling and bullying now.
Oh and Helmut, I won't approve your silly posts to jra, other Admin might, but I won't...you're a bit creepy :ooer:

Thanks for all that Holly.
jra

Postby jra » Mon May 14, 2018 10:19 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

And this is why so many respect and like you as a mod Holls. I’ve seen you before step in to stop the the bullying and not just to JRA. Without you saying it people deny it happens. The JRA trolling has gone on for a couple of years now. The gang up Mentality on here is unpleasant to read.

The mods did offer to disallow some of the guest stuff directed at him though and he declined. As for members posting, those don't get moderated unless they break a rule afaik.

I don't mind admin letting this stuff through, but I also don't mind admin not letting it through. Complete contradiction I know, but at the end of the day, it's admin that make final decisions.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon May 14, 2018 10:28 am

jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't mind admin letting this stuff through, but I also don't mind admin not letting it through. Complete contradiction I know, but at the end of the day, it's admin that make final decisions.

and unless it breaks a rule we generally let it through - there are always exceptions, for example I won't approve posts slagging off fellow admin

when it appeared to be getting too much with relentless guests both myself and Holly have offered to stop the guest posts to give you a breather, on both occasions you declined
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 10:28 am

So is this the thread where the action is guys........... :Hiya:
Mickyboy

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 10:39 am

Mickyboy wrote:So is this the thread where the action is guys........... :Hiya:

It seems to be a catch all thread sometimes and rarely about DS. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 am

Nucks wrote:

I tried to get a thread going but it was a bit near the mark so best deleted, but I'm waiting for the phone to ring so I'm just a bit bored atm and looking to get into some harmless mischief lol....... :gigglesnshit:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 10:54 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can you only imagine the extra shit he’d get if he didn’t decline. Some of you on here will gang up and target him whatever he does so I can just picture the trolling and saying he got special treatment.

Him declining shouldn’t give the arseholes on here free reign to carry it on with the excuse that ‘oh they gave him a chance to block it’. I’d also say the this would only help stop the nasty guest posts. Some of the worst for it are members.

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I tried to get a thread going but it was a bit near the mark so best deleted, but I'm waiting for the phone to ring so I'm just a bit bored atm and looking to get into some harmless mischief lol....... :gigglesnshit:

I didn’t read it but saw the title. With past members you’re always going to find even the most despicable ones will have posters who don’t mind them. I think I personally would find it difficult to let bygones be bygones with some of the stuff that reportedly happened here. Those who cross the line and go out of their way to make someone's offline life a misery shouldn’t be forgiven. I’m sure in the moment, doxers find their own antics hilarious but I doubt they’d share the enthusiasm if roles were reversed.
Nucks

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:00 am

Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I didn’t read it but saw the title. With past members you’re always going to find even the most despicable ones will have posters who don’t mind them. I think I personally would find it difficult to let bygones be bygones with some of the stuff that reportedly happened here. Those who cross the line and go out of their way to make someone's offline life a misery shouldn’t be forgiven. I’m sure in the moment, doxers find their own antics hilarious but I doubt they’d share the enthusiasm if roles were reversed.

Honestly Nucks I was being genuine bcos I really don't know some of the history with some posters even though I've been around forums for years on and off, but I tended to stay away from the real trouble one's so I really wasn't looking for any grief just asking a genuine question, but having thought about it maybe it was best deleted bcos it really doesn't take much to piss off old baldy here, and with me he looks for an excuse sometimes, but anyway.......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:00 am

Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:

now i want to know what the deleted thread was about. :again?: :laughing:

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Honestly Nucks I was being genuine bcos I really don't know some of the history with some posters even though I've been around forums for years on and off, but I tended to stay away from the real trouble one's so I really wasn't looking for any grief just asking a genuine question, but having thought about it maybe it was best deleted bcos it really doesn't take much to piss off old baldy here, and with me he looks for an excuse sometimes, but anyway.......

i'd say it takes a lot to piss stooo off. one of the reasons dogs has been successful so long is stooo's laid back attitude.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 am

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can you only imagine the extra shit he’d get if he didn’t decline. Some of you on here will gang up and target him whatever he does so I can just picture the trolling and saying he got special treatment.

Him declining shouldn’t give the arseholes on here free reign to carry it on with the excuse that ‘oh they gave him a chance to block it’. I’d also say the this would only help stop the nasty guest posts. Some of the worst for it are members.

If posters deliberately act like an arsehole don't be surprised when arsehole behaviour is commented upon.

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:12 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

i'd say it takes a lot to piss stooo off. one of the reasons dogs has been successful so long is stooo's laid back attitude.

Not true bcos he'd ban me in a second if he wanted to so I think I get under his skin........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:15 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Not true bcos he'd ban me in a second if he wanted to so I think I get under his skin........

he'd ban anyone if he wanted to. no offence micky but i think you've got a way over inflated sense of your own importance in stooo's life.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive