DS thread # 97

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 97

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:19 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Honestly Nucks I was being genuine bcos I really don't know some of the history with some posters even though I've been around forums for years on and off, but I tended to stay away from the real trouble one's so I really wasn't looking for any grief just asking a genuine question, but having thought about it maybe it was best deleted bcos it really doesn't take much to piss off old baldy here, and with me he looks for an excuse sometimes, but anyway.......

i'd say it takes a lot to piss stooo off. one of the reasons dogs has been successful so long is stooo's laid back attitude.

Not true bcos he'd ban me in a second if he wanted to so I think I get under his skin........

he'd ban anyone if he wanted to. no offence micky but i think you've got a way over inflated sense of your own importance in stooo's life.

A bit like Dean then.......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Honestly Nucks I was being genuine bcos I really don't know some of the history with some posters even though I've been around forums for years on and off, but I tended to stay away from the real trouble one's so I really wasn't looking for any grief just asking a genuine question, but having thought about it maybe it was best deleted bcos it really doesn't take much to piss off old baldy here, and with me he looks for an excuse sometimes, but anyway.......

i'd say it takes a lot to piss stooo off. one of the reasons dogs has been successful so long is stooo's laid back attitude.

Not true bcos he'd ban me in a second if he wanted to so I think I get under his skin........

he'd ban anyone if he wanted to. no offence micky but i think you've got a way over inflated sense of your own importance in stooo's life.

A bit like Dean then.......

stooo likes dean, he's indifferent to you.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon May 14, 2018 11:25 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I saw the deleted thread. I don’t believe for a second you’re genuine. It was a shit stir thread of the most obvious.

You’re lucky you’re still around, in my opinion. You’re constantly pecking at Stooo, it’s like you want to be told off so you can have a big ‘poor victim’ tantrum. You try to get under his skin. He doesn’t let you.
NastyNickers

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 11:26 am

Guest wrote:
now i want to know what the deleted thread was about. :again?: :laughing:

:gigglesnshit:

Mickey asked why a certain person was so disliked. I’m not sure whether it was a past Dogs member or from another board.
Nucks

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:28 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mickey asked why a certain person was so disliked. I’m not sure whether it was a past Dogs member or from another board.

What was the name?
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Mon May 14, 2018 11:29 am

Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was the name?

Edna, I think. With some bollocks about Stooo hating her or something.
Blatant shit stir was blatant.
NastyNickers

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 11:30 am

Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was the name?

Edna? Like I said I didn’t click on it, but I have heard names bandied about in the past.
Nucks

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:32 am

Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was the name?

Edna? Like I said I didn’t click on it, but I have heard named bandied about in the past.

Edna and Stooo never got along, it got pretty bad between the pair of them. So Micky was shit stirring again...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 11:35 am

Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was the name?

Edna? Like I said I didn’t click on it, but I have heard named bandied about in the past.

Edna and Stooo never got along, it got pretty bad between the pair of them. So Micky was shit stirring again...

Here or a different forum?
Nucks

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2018 11:37 am

Nucks wrote:Here or a different forum?

Both. Edna owned Bitchfest forum, the old “enemy” of this forum. They also posted together on other forums many years ago...
Dean

Postby guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:37 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was the name?

Come off it, selfie-girl. You can stir things with the best of them.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon May 14, 2018 11:42 am

guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was the name?

Come off it, selfie-girl. You can stir things with the best of them.

And? Does that nullify Mickeys shit stirring? Is Mickeys thread not shit stirring because you think I shit stir?
:dunno:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:44 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/discussions/Corriefan1986

Another account belonging to LaceyTurnerLover who appears to have at least six in play.

Surprised Harlowe isn't on the case, its the same troll who has been after her for years.

88 Agree’s in just 3 days? :gigglesnshit: Impressive. Having alt accounts would explain that though.

That's the giveaway isn't it.

Shame on the mods for not cracking down on the multiple accounts. The soap forum is now an utter joke.

Lil.Moschino and CriticFAN.. are also in the mix and soapnut fits in there somewhere as well. Its a bit disturbing how someone would need so many accounts just to talk to themselves and click on their own likes eyebrow but you don't need to be a genius to see that's what is going on.

Was it goodwife who said this has been going on for years? you think by now the mods would have sorted it out.

For a good 8 years at least. Every now and again he will go apeshite and start a thread calling everyone cunts.. its been about two months since the last one so we should be due another soon.

You know reading this it now all this makes so much sense in terms of the current atmosphere of the forum, in particular with EE threads as one person is stirring the discussion into a negative direction all the time.

The mods want to sort this daft cunt out.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:52 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was the name?

You stick your beak into plenty of things and shit stir yourself so not really sure you can criticise others who do the same. I’m sure Stoo doesn’t need you sucking up to or defending him either though it may earn you some more kiss ass points.

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:88 Agree’s in just 3 days? :gigglesnshit: Impressive. Having alt accounts would explain that though.

That's the giveaway isn't it.

Shame on the mods for not cracking down on the multiple accounts. The soap forum is now an utter joke.

Lil.Moschino and CriticFAN.. are also in the mix and soapnut fits in there somewhere as well. Its a bit disturbing how someone would need so many accounts just to talk to themselves and click on their own likes eyebrow but you don't need to be a genius to see that's what is going on.

Was it goodwife who said this has been going on for years? you think by now the mods would have sorted it out.

For a good 8 years at least. Every now and again he will go apeshite and start a thread calling everyone cunts.. its been about two months since the last one so we should be due another soon.

You know reading this it now all this makes so much sense in terms of the current atmosphere of the forum, in particular with EE threads as one person is stirring the discussion into a negative direction all the time.

The mods want to sort this daft cunt out.

Not sure how it happened but that quote isn’t mine. :gigglesnshit: Just a guest I think. Mine was the ‘88 likes’ post.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive