In Awe Of Dogs......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: In Awe Of Dogs......

Postby Stooo » Mon May 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:Ah, Grimaldi... :roll:

I’m still not caught up on my British slang, is that something you dunk in your tea? :ooer:

Where you from then Nucks?

Canucks. :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Stooo wrote:Ah, Grimaldi... :roll:

I meant this thread with genuine sentiment Stooo, and ok I called you baldy, but I'm only messing and I think you know that, pity your super-sensitive (when it suits him) attack dog Dean doesn't think so, or your admin Mes but I can take their shit, but I really do think you've done a bloody good job mate (oops sorry we aren't are we my bad) anyway you catch my drift.......
Mickyboy

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So its ok for Dean to post blatant lies about me but I'm the one threatened with a ban HTBF does THAT work Mes.......... :dunno: if that's the way tis forum works now though then fine I'll fuck off........ :dafinger:

What did you expect to happen when you start a trolling thread?

It wasn't meant to be at all bcos I do actually admire Stooo for keeping this forum going so long........

For what it's worth Mickey, I read your OP as you said you meant it, a grudging respect for what was a very good and successful forum.

Having said that, you should know better than to expect anyone with double standards to agree with you and to use the thread to slap you around a bit. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So its ok for Dean to post blatant lies about me but I'm the one threatened with a ban HTBF does THAT work Mes.......... :dunno: if that's the way tis forum works now though then fine I'll fuck off........ :dafinger:

It wasn't meant to be at all bcos I do actually admire Stooo for keeping this forum going so long........

For what it's worth Mickey, I read your OP as you said you meant it, a grudging respect for what was a very good and successful forum.

Having said that, you should know better than to expect anyone with double standards to agree with you and to use the thread to slap you around a bit. :roll:

Finally someone actually sees this thread for what it genuinely was so thanks TJ, but I suppose it was a golden opportunity for people like Dean and mes to a lesser extent to use it as a stick etc but thanks anyway TJ, I'm glad at least one person see's it....... :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Finally someone actually sees this thread for what it genuinely was so thanks TJ, but I suppose it was a golden opportunity for people like Dean and mes to a lesser extent to use it as a stick etc but thanks anyway TJ, I'm glad at least one person see's it....... :thumbsup:

is english your first language, micky?

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon May 14, 2018 6:12 pm

There were some horrible posts from Dean which Measurer conveniently overlooked. :dunno:
Raggamuffin

Postby Markey mark » Mon May 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Another typical pointless thread , why can’t some of you just leave play school name calling at school , it’s a massively fabulous world out here , and a few of you just want to spend all your valuable time name calling and bitching at each other 24/7
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There were some horrible posts from Dean which Measurer conveniently overlooked. :dunno:

Plenty of your horrible posts are overlooked.

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There were some horrible posts from Dean which Measurer conveniently overlooked. :dunno:

So what else is new fen......... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:15 pm

Markey mark wrote:Another typical pointless thread , why can’t some of you just leave play school name calling at school , it’s a massively fabulous world out here , and a few of you just want to spend all your valuable time name calling and bitching at each other 24/7

And so endeth todays lesson, thanks for your wonderful contribution as per Mark......... :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

It wasn't difficult, anyone with half a brain could see it was jokey post to cover an admiration you found hard to give without it, unfortunately you aren't in the special category of posters who are allowed to make similar observations and a lot worse, to the guffaws of an appreciative and equally special group of onlookers. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 6:20 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

You’re not allowed to mention the double standards on here. Nasty Nickers doesn’t like it. For what it’s worth I agree with you TJ. I mentioned this the other day and it didn’t go down well with her or a couple of ‘guests’. :doomed:

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:21 pm

As you say TJ I'm obviously not one of his special people, but then again I wouldn't lower myself to making very false personal accusations to endear myself to the gaffer or his subordinates.......
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote: I wouldn't lower myself to making very false personal accusations to endear myself to the gaffer or his subordinates.......

You would go further and think of real life threats..... :off head: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote:As you say TJ I'm obviously not one of his special people, but then again I wouldn't lower myself to making very false personal accusations to endear myself to the gaffer or his subordinates.......

I've made it very clear that I will treat you with the contempt that you deserve. If Dean wants to rip the piss out of you then it's down to him, I don't do internet points.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms