Why should we leave the EU

Re: Why should we leave the EU

Postby Stooo » Mon May 14, 2018 9:44 pm

We're fucked.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 14, 2018 9:53 pm

I can't understand why remainers still come out with this crap and cannot accept the truth.

The majority voted to leave the EU, not because of a battle bus labelled with false promises, not because they thought it'd get rid of immigrants, not because of any of the words which fell out of politicians mouths, they voted to leave because 40 years of being in the fucking thing had done absolutely zilch for them and thats the truth. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon May 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Trapper John wrote:I can't understand why remainers still come out with this crap and cannot accept the truth.

The majority voted to leave the EU, not because of a battle bus labelled with false promises, not because they thought it'd get rid of immigrants, not because of any of the words which fell out of politicians mouths, they voted to leave because 40 years of being in the fucking thing had done absolutely zilch for them and thats the truth. :thumbsup:

I think you're got a point with the older people mainly voting Leave, they're the ones who were lied to and conned back in the 70s.

It was sold as a common market for goods but all along the plan was political union, which the government deliberately hid from the electorate, just like the EU are now hiding their plans to expand into North Africa and the Middle East.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby calitom » Mon May 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I can't understand why remainers still come out with this crap and cannot accept the truth.

I think you're got a point with the older people mainly voting Leave, they're the ones who were lied to and conned back in the 70s.

It was sold as a common market for goods but all along the plan was political union, which the government deliberately hid from the electorate, just like the EU are now hiding their plans to expand into North Africa and the Middle East.

dont forget the child molestation and satanism(not to cast any aspersions)

As you said the big lie was the common market part..But the true goal was the destruction of european countries,the USA and other parts pf the world. And looking at the immigration/crime disaster I would say that
they are well on their way.--Lets hope that the UK listens to its people and not its potential slaveowners
calitom

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 14, 2018 10:24 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

And are now shitting in their pants because all their deals with Iran are going to go up in smoke.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 10:26 pm

calitom wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

As you said the big lie was the common market part..But the true goal was the destruction of european countries,the USA and other parts pf the world. And looking at the immigration/crime disaster I would say that
they are well on their way.--Lets hope that the UK listens to its people and not its potential slaveowners

Do you have any links to the satanism argument? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon May 14, 2018 10:35 pm

Keyser wrote:Because every Brexisteer fell for utter bullshit like this.

Nah,

It's just remoaners making themselves feel better by assuming people were misled into voting for Brexit.

I'm sure there are all sorts of lobby groups who have their own specific reasons for wanting Brexit and, TBH, good luck to them.
The fact remains that a heap of people had a heap of different reasons for choosing Brexit and together they proved to be in the majority of people who expressed an opinion when asked.

Personally, I'm in favour of anything that reduces the amount of bureaucracy and government that we're subject to and I'm afraid that matters more to me than any economic issues it creates.
Si_Crewe

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue May 15, 2018 6:50 am

What annoys me is that they call people who voted for Brexit insular "Little Englanders" when it is the EU which is using mass immigration to destroy all the different European cultures and traditions with the ultimate aim of destroying European nations altogether.

If a European country wants to keep their own culture and traditions they need to leave the EU or ultimately they will just be part of a big block with no culture and identity other than as consumers, which is the end goal.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Cannydc » Tue May 15, 2018 8:48 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:What annoys me is that they call people who voted for Brexit insular "Little Englanders" when it is the EU which is using mass immigration to destroy all the different European cultures and traditions with the ultimate aim of destroying European nations altogether.

If a European country wants to keep their own culture and traditions they need to leave the EU or ultimately they will just be part of a big block with no culture and identity other than as consumers, which is the end goal.

Immigration doesn't stop you eating fish and chips, or Morris Dancing at the weekend.

Culture is down to individual choice. Tradition is that which cultural choice chooses to continue.

A nation is not destroyed by immigrants.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Tue May 15, 2018 8:52 am

Cannydc wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:What annoys me is that they call people who voted for Brexit insular "Little Englanders" when it is the EU which is using mass immigration to destroy all the different European cultures and traditions with the ultimate aim of destroying European nations altogether.

Immigration doesn't stop you eating fish and chips, or Morris Dancing at the weekend.

Culture is down to individual choice. Tradition is that which cultural choice chooses to continue.

A nation is not destroyed by immigrants.

The changes that are happening in British culture are not resulting from immigrants from the EU.
MungoBrush

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue May 15, 2018 9:08 am

MungoBrush wrote:
The changes that are happening in British culture are not resulting from immigrants from the EU.

No, from immigrants admitted into the EU from Africa and the Middle East, in league with the UN, to destroy the nation states of Europe and their unique cultures.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395
Ray of Sunshine

Postby MungoBrush » Tue May 15, 2018 9:20 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

No, from immigrants admitted into the EU from Africa and the Middle East, in league with the UN, to destroy the nation states of Europe and their unique cultures.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are
They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways
They don’t like our schools so they start their own
They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff
They don’t like our laws so they try to change them
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Tue May 15, 2018 9:33 am

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are
They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways
They don’t like our schools so they start their ow
They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff
They don’t like our laws so they try to change them

Jews? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Tue May 15, 2018 11:28 am

calitom wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Which section(s) of society that emigrated to America has caused their immigration/crime disaster ?
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 12:11 pm

2016 called... they want their debate back. :gigglesnshit:

We're leaving. You may of course start your campaign to tejoin... so...

Why should UK rejoin EU and accept ever closer integration? €? Schengen and no rebate?

When put like that one realises the remoaners know their only chance is to sabotage brexit as there is no way we are going back in during our lifetimes.

With that my answer to your q is...i dont have to tell you now. We had a debate then a ref and we won. :cuppaT:

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs