DS thread # 98

Big Threads

DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 10:23 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:What’s with the mental heath hate? :again?:

Its not hate. Its concern.

No it’s not, it’s hate. Concern would be contacting them in private and being gentle.

Exactly. They were all using it as a weapon to attack.
Despicable

Re: DS thread # 97

Postby Goodwife » Mon May 14, 2018 10:26 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

No it’s not, it’s hate. Concern would be contacting them in private and being gentle.

You can't PM guests.

Oh funny how you are trying to pull me up yet when your mate was throwing about mental health slurs, racist & homophobic abuse you didn't say boo to a goose

#hypocrite
Goodwife

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon May 14, 2018 10:26 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

If you PM this person you end up with two years of hatred, and anger because I refused to answer them quick enough after my house had been burgled and my mum attacked. That's what this is about, if I didn't answer their PM's they became horrible and disgusting. I was gentle for long enough, and because I am not a pathetic game-player/troll on forums I didn't report the behaviour, which morphed into bizarre allegations from this poster. If they give it a rest I will too, but I will not be made into a villain by any self-obsessed person who cannot get the fact they don't come first in everybody's lives.
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Mon May 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Nothing - depression is a murderous affliction.

Then why are your friends using it s an insult?
They are kind of outing themselves as cunts there.

Really - could you be more transparent?

I have no cliques - I am (apparently) hated by everyone here - as for 'The Black Dog' - that is a private battle I have to face every day.
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Mon May 14, 2018 10:30 pm

Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

You can't PM guests.

Oh funny how you are trying to pull me up yet when your mate was throwing about mental health slurs, racist & homophobic abuse you didn't say boo to a goose

#hypocrite

:roll:
Always gotta twist it round to Vam, eh?

You both clearly know who the guest is, you’d get in touch on DS or find a way if it was concern. It’s not. You are just using mental health as an insult and trying to disguise it as concern.
NastyNickers

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon May 14, 2018 10:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

You can't PM guests.

#hypocrite

You both clearly know who the guest is, you’d get in touch on DS or find a way if it was concern. It’s not. You are just using mental health as an insult and trying to disguise it as concern.

I disagree you have goodwife wrong here, she saw what this poster posted to me after I had been robbed, the self-obsessed behaviour was horrible and if she did try tackling it she would only have ended up in the same position as myself. Your judgement of goodwife is very wrong here NN.
Aaron_Silver

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I have no cliques - I am (apparently) hated by everyone here - as for 'The Black Dog' - that is a private battle I have to face every day.

Oh please do you want me to do an Odessa Steps style list of your clique?
It's fucking obvious.
As someone who suffers from depression you should know better than to condone and excuse people weaponsing mental health issues to score points on a forum.
Shame on you and your mates.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Does everyone else have to face it with you? Guilt tripping at its finest by Keyser the eternal victim.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon May 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
I disagree you have goodwife wrong here, she saw what this poster posted to me after I had been robbed, the self-obsessed behaviour was horrible and if she did try tackling it she would only have ended up in the same position as myself. Your judgement of goodwife is very wrong here NN.

I’m sorry you were trolled on DS. No one deserves relentless abuse in their inbox.

But I still don’t believe the digs at mental health were from a place of concern. They were digs, and I’m sure you wouldn’t like people saying the same thing to you.
And anyway. You have no idea really who the guest is. It’s quite possible it’s someone imitating stuff that has been posted on here previously.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

You can't PM guests.

#hypocrite

She (nn) doesn't care that you and others on DS are speaking from long term experience with that person. She is just getting her dig in so her boss can give her a pat on the back and doggy treat for being a good girl and continuing to nip ankles while her mistress is on a mini flounce.

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon May 14, 2018 10:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:

I’m sorry you were trolled on DS. No one deserves relentless abuse in their inbox.

But I still don’t believe the digs at mental health were from a place of concern. They were digs, and I’m sure you wouldn’t like people saying the same thing to you.
And anyway. You have no idea really who the guest is. It’s quite possible it’s someone imitating stuff that has been posted on here previously.

I know their style, it's not brain science, I also know from the constant digs NN. I wish no harm to anybody but if they are ill which I suspect they are, rather than them continuing to harrass me I would rather they seek help, or just fuck off. You of course can make up your own mind about people but believe me goodwife saw the pm and it was the first time I had ever forwarded a private message. I am an honourable person but am not prepared to put up with shit just because somebody is ill. I am not the enemy. This was June 2016 my mother was eighty and threatened for money, I was out, and this poster was PM'ing me 16 messages in a day, I don't log out of forums so when I came back I had my mother in a mess and when I open my computer I had this shit to deal with, and for two years they have posted lies across multiple platforms, so I don't give a shit what they suffer with they are a cunt and that's all there is to it. I still, however, would prefer it if they got help and became a human being with feelings again. :smilin:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

You can't PM guests.

#hypocrite

:thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:06 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:

But interesting that the soap forum clique immediately rounded on the guest

All very quick to use the same "get help" line, then claim they suffer depression when called out on their fake concern

Kinda backs up what the guest said about their little bullying clique :ooer:

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:

I know their style, it's not brain science, I also know from the constant digs NN. I wish no harm to anybody but if they are ill which I suspect they are, rather than them continuing to harrass me I would rather they seek help, or just fuck off. You of course can make up your own mind about people but believe me goodwife saw the pm and it was the first time I had ever forwarded a private message. I am an honourable person but am not prepared to put up with shit just because somebody is ill. I am not the enemy. This was June 2016 my mother was eighty and threatened for money, I was out, and this poster was PM'ing me 16 messages in a day, I don't log out of forums so when I came back I had my mother in a mess and when I open my computer I had this shit to deal with, and for two years they have posted lies across multiple platforms, so I don't give a shit what they suffer with they are a cunt and that's all there is to it. I still, however, would prefer it if they got help and became a human being with feelings again. :smilin:

by the same token why aren't you urging your mate Keyser to get help for his fucking issues? or does this forum have to live with his 'Black Dog' as well? Keyser the passive aggressive eternal victim who wheels out his 'Black Dog' every time he gets pulled up on his bullshit.

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon May 14, 2018 11:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:

by the same token why aren't you urging your mate Keyser to get help for his fucking issues? or does this forum have to live with his 'Black Dog' as well? Keyser the passive aggressive eternal victim who wheels out his 'Black Dog' every time he gets pulled up on his bullshit.

I advise anyone with issues to get help, however, I interact with Keyser but I don't claim to know him. I have seen a lot of stuff posted, but there again there's been a lot of stuff posted about me too and 99% of it is crap so if Keyser has issues with alcohol or any other issues he should seek help of course he should, but I interact with him usually with a huge dash of humour and it's not for me to tell him how to live his life unless he starts stalking me like this other poster. :more beer:
Aaron_Silver

Next

Return to The Archive