In Awe Of Dogs......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: In Awe Of Dogs......

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
The little shit, Rocko, rolls around in shit all day on here, causing shit, making shit death comments, whilst pretending to be a good Muslim, young man. Didn't the guy from Slumdog come from Mumbai and roll around in shit, too? That's who comes to mind for me :dunno:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

:bell:

Help me understand this and for that purpose let's assume you are everything she says you are.....why is she slagging off that kid in the movie who was a good kid in a bad situation? So because he rolled around in shit (because he was a poor orphan and not because he made death comments while pretending to be a good muslim), he reminds Cleo of you ??? Or is she essentially trying to equate brown skin with slums and rolling in shit, like Vam does ?

The last one. The casual racism has turned into rather more obvious racism now. All Vam and Cleo are doing are exposing themselves bigoted. They haven’t the self conntrol or the brain power to stop making it even more obvious with each post.

It’s the lady M bike thing all over again.

Postby Junglejayne » Tue May 15, 2018 9:09 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Christ, do you not have a court date yet? Hurry em up and put us all out of our misery.

Are you ratarsed?

Do fuck off, luv :dafinger: Go.

(But of course you won't. Not whilst there's still some 'outraged' salivating to be done)

Why are you answering a post made to Cleo?
Junglejayne

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Christ, do you not have a court date yet? Hurry em up and put us all out of our misery.

Are you ratarsed?

(But of course you won't. Not whilst there's still some 'outraged' salivating to be done)

To even the scales... :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Tue May 15, 2018 9:11 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Rocko >>>"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

:trailer: :runningshit:

You are unraveling.....:pmsl: :pmsl:

I think she's messing with you :mrgreen:

She does love riling up the Guesties, does our Cleo :wubwub:

Your alter ego is broken....Not sure what I enjoyed more....seeing you run around Kawasaki questioning or tonight... :pmsl: :pmsl:

Believe me, or dont. I honestly don't GAF.

But 'Kawasaki' brings a feisty powerful MOTORbike to mind - and I likened it to LM's personality. However, having now read some of her ... erm... old stuff in a link a Guest posted, seems YOUR interpretation of 'Kawasaki' might not be too far off the mark... :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 9:11 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Are you ratarsed?

She forgot to switch IDs. If they ain’t the same person, I’m a monkeys uncle. :ooer:

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Guest wrote: he reminds Cleo of you ??? Or is she essentially trying to equate brown skin with slums and rolling in shit, like Vam does ?

I first noticed the xenophobia when she accused all Indian men of being cheaters in a question form.From there it's all downhill.... :gigglesnshit:
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Tue May 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Keyser wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
You actually believe any of that GW? :gigglesnshit: Our cosmopolitan, super rich, champagne and caviar sophisticate who has a daily house cleaner, horses, villa by the sea, only eats at michelin star restaurants every day and whose suitcases each cost in the thousands..... then spends every minute of her spare time on this "pissant" forum raging and screaming obscenities at mere mortals like you.....because of her rich and fulfilling life :gigglesnshit:

Who is this meretricious cow? :yikes: Where are her posts?

I had a 7€ burger for lunch today! :mrgreen: I do love a dollop of Beluga on a blini with a slice of boiled egg, though....
:drool:

Beluga used to grow to a huge size before overfishing Vam. :cuppaT:

:yikes: We're gonna need a bigger blini, Keys!
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue May 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote: he reminds Cleo of you ??? Or is she essentially trying to equate brown skin with slums and rolling in shit, like Vam does ?

I first noticed the xenophobia when she accused all Indian men of being cheaters in a question form.From there it's all downhill.... :gigglesnshit:

Yeah, you poor old love.
A bit like I get called 'Mafiosa' or 'eyetie' or 'dago bitch', or when I see Italians being described as 'swarthy'.

I feel your pain :bawlin:
Vam

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Vam wrote:Believe me, or dont. I honestly don't GAF.

But 'Kawasaki' brings a feisty powerful MOTORbike to mind - and I likened it to LM's personality. However, having now read some of her ... erm... old stuff in a link a Guest posted, seems YOUR interpretation of 'Kawasaki' might not be too far off the mark... :mrgreen:

Why are you changing your story again. You have already admitted calling Lady M a bike in a not so nice way.

You need to keep better track of what you are saying
Last edited by Goodwife on Tue May 15, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodwife

Postby Cleopatra » Tue May 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Are you ratarsed?

Ramadan. Time for spiritual reflection, acts of charity and spending time with loved ones. :gigglesnshit: Anyway, now i'm all unravelled. I'll say goodnight :mrgreen:
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
The little shit, Rocko, rolls around in shit all day on here, causing shit, making shit death comments, whilst pretending to be a good Muslim, young man. Didn't the guy from Slumdog come from Mumbai and roll around in shit, too? That's who comes to mind for me :dunno:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

:bell:

Help me understand this and for that purpose let's assume you are everything she says you are.....why is she slagging off that kid in the movie who was a good kid in a bad situation? So because he rolled around in shit (because he was a poor orphan and not because he made death comments while pretending to be a good muslim), he reminds Cleo of you ??? Or is she essentially trying to equate brown skin with slums and rolling in shit, like Vam does ?

The last one. The casual racism has turned into rather more obvious racism now. All Vam and Cleo are doing are exposing themselves bigoted. They haven’t the self conntrol or the brain power to stop making it even more obvious with each post.

It’s the lady M bike thing all over again.

I guess we should be thankful they wear their hatred of other races so proudly now. Much easier for posters who despise racists to lump them with Starbold and steer clear of them :shake head:

Postby Vam » Tue May 15, 2018 9:20 pm

Anyway, as delightful as it's been...Netflix beckons.

No worries, though guys. I'm sure you'll still manage to eke out several more pages of 'outrage' mileage :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Yeah, you poor old love.
A bit like I get called 'Mafiosa' or 'eyetie' or 'dago bitch', or when I see Italians being described as 'swarthy'.

So other people having been racist to you at some point in your past is your excuse for being racist to others now?

You really don’t think before you put that mouth into gear do you.

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Are you ratarsed?

Ramadan. Time for spiritual reflection, acts of charity and spending time with loved ones. :gigglesnshit: Anyway, now i'm all unravelled. I'll say goodnight :mrgreen:

Has liberating your inner racist worn you out?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Yeah, you poor old love.

Rockstar called you all those derogatory, racist names?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms