DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Guest wrote:Perhaps someone needs to change title of thread to Vam's thread.

change the title of what thread and why? eyebrow

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Guest wrote:The irony of NN being called a mean girl, and also being likened to a duck with a weird rape threat, her looks ripped to shit and her kids and parenting questioned. She handles herself well considering.

A rape threat? That’s beyond ridic. Who threatened to rape her?

As for the rest I do think NN can be a mean girl to people especially with her little crew backing her up but there’s a few others that are far worse.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed May 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Guest wrote:

change the title of what thread and why? eyebrow

I wouldn't worry about it

it's probably the guest who has been typing G U E S T in the captacha page every time they make a guest post
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Tranny Woodhall » Wed May 16, 2018 3:32 pm

cat fart wrote:
dis wrote:

Aye, I always thinks there’s a hint of the ridiculous in your photos. It’s not your fault that you’re a braw looking lass. :wubbers: :wubbers:

nn is smart, funny, popular, good looking & able to take the piss out of herself.

there's a lot for shitty people to hate there.

I don’t think she’s particularly good looking but she’s certainly not ugly either. Like many of us she’s average which is perfectly fine. I don’t think people are taking the piss out of her looks really, more the silly pout thing she does. No big deal.
Tranny Woodhall

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Hobbitfeet, I love your AVI

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed May 16, 2018 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:Hobbitfeet, I love your AVI

:wubbers:

it makes me smile
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 3:44 pm

Tranny Woodhall wrote:
cat fart wrote:
dis wrote:

Aye, I always thinks there’s a hint of the ridiculous in your photos. It’s not your fault that you’re a braw looking lass. :wubbers: :wubbers:

nn is smart, funny, popular, good looking & able to take the piss out of herself.

there's a lot for shitty people to hate there.

I don’t think she’s particularly good looking but she’s certainly not ugly either. Like many of us she’s average which is perfectly fine. I don’t think people are taking the piss out of her looks really, more the silly pout thing she does. No big deal.

You didn’t quite try hard enough to hide the digs...
Dean

Postby Junglejayne » Wed May 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Guesty has been a bit desperate for my attention today, at least 5 name checks. :NAA:

How surprising unfortunate fortunate predictable that 'Jem' was on hand to act as stooge 'facilitate' 'guesties' attempts. :roll:
Junglejayne

Postby Pidgin Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Why someone needs that? What happen make you say it? Me want know. Me want know NOW mister!
Pidgin Guest

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed May 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Guesty has been a bit desperate for my attention today, at least 5 name checks. :NAA:

How surprising unfortunate fortunate predictable that 'Jem' was on hand to act as stooge 'facilitate' 'guesties' attempts. :roll:

yes you're incredibly special, not one other person got a guest mention
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Jem » Wed May 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Guesty has been a bit desperate for my attention today, at least 5 name checks. :NAA:

:wubwub:
Jem

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 4:29 pm

You're doing the whole thinking more than one guest is the same guest thing again JJ.

Easy mistake to make I suppose.

I'm really not getting this surge in anti-NN posts. She's certainly not a bully and there's nothing wrong with her looks or the style of pics she's posted. I suppose it's just because she's friendly with Vam.

Puzzles me (don't have a meltdown Puzzler) when one of the normals gets attacked.

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Guest wrote:

You're doing the whole thinking more than one guest is the same guest thing again JJ.

Easy mistake to make I suppose.

I'm really not getting this surge in anti-NN posts. She's certainly not a bully and there's nothing wrong with her looks or the style of pics she's posted. I suppose it's just because she's friendly with Vam.

Puzzles me (don't have a meltdown Puzzler) when one of the normals gets attacked.

Jealous old bags...
Dean

Postby Cobs » Wed May 16, 2018 4:52 pm

The Jemster is bossing this forum.
Cobs

Postby Junglejayne » Wed May 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Cobs wrote:The Jemster is bossing this forum.

Why do you think that Cobs?
Junglejayne

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive