In Awe Of Dogs......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: In Awe Of Dogs......

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:Well, reading this has been an education.

Mickyboy wrote:At least any insults I give are the truth and not false like yours Dean..........

What was that homoerotic one about Dean licking my balls and me spaffing in his face all about?

Mickyboy wrote:Be a much more civilised place though HF.......... :snooty:

Please inform us, what do you know about how to run a website?

In general can we stop the insinuations about kiddy fiddling, animal fucking in general and wife beating; you've had your fun, all of you. Calling people gay on the internet generally says more about the accuser than the accused in my view especially when it's in detail and calling people gay has been around for ever. Telling people to kill themselves is likely to cause foutrage rather than a spike in deaths by suicide and again has been around forever.

Try to be excellent to each other :thumbsup:

I wouldn’t ever say it to anyone but I accept that it’s some kind of tradition here. I think only Dean has said it to me and I chose not to reply because a) he says it to everyone and b) he’s admitted to being a troll. Having lost a child to it, I feel it’s insensitive but I also know this is the Arms. He’ll probably reply to this by saying it again. It’s his thing. I’m not outraged but my opinion is not faux.

No one need treat me any different, just stating how I feel.

Nucks, it's not a tradition here. There are a lot of posters here who say some awful things but not one of them has crossed that line except Dean, so please don't accept it ever - it should not ever be said, no matter the provocation.

Regarding the second bolded bit, do you think it's acceptable if one says .they are a troll before hand, and then goes on to say atrocious things after, that they should be excused and even laughed off as if it was normal? It's a great excuse really to be hateful without repercussions and it should not be acceptable behaviour and shrugged off.

Malice and spite and hate are just that, using the word troll is only an excuse to pretend that that's the reason for doing so.

^^ For Nucks. Don't ever accept less, even on a forum.

Postby Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:Well, reading this has been an education.

Mickyboy wrote:At least any insults I give are the truth and not false like yours Dean..........

What was that homoerotic one about Dean licking my balls and me spaffing in his face all about?

Mickyboy wrote:Be a much more civilised place though HF.......... :snooty:

Please inform us, what do you know about how to run a website?

In general can we stop the insinuations about kiddy fiddling, animal fucking in general and wife beating; you've had your fun, all of you. Calling people gay on the internet generally says more about the accuser than the accused in my view especially when it's in detail and calling people gay has been around for ever. Telling people to kill themselves is likely to cause foutrage rather than a spike in deaths by suicide and again has been around forever.

Try to be excellent to each other :thumbsup:

I wouldn’t ever say it to anyone but I accept that it’s some kind of tradition here. I think only Dean has said it to me and I chose not to reply because a) he says it to everyone and b) he’s admitted to being a troll. Having lost a child to it, I feel it’s insensitive but I also know this is the Arms. He’ll probably reply to this by saying it again. It’s his thing. I’m not outraged but my opinion is not faux.

No one need treat me any different, just stating how I feel.

Nucks, it's not a tradition here. There are a lot of posters here who say some awful things but not one of them has crossed that line except Dean, so please don't accept it ever - it should not ever be said, no matter the provocation.

Regarding the second bolded bit, do you think it's acceptable if one says .they are a troll before hand, and then goes on to say atrocious things after, that they should be excused and even laughed off as if it was normal? It's a great excuse really to be hateful without repercussions and it should not be acceptable behaviour and shrugged off.

Malice and spite and hate are just that, using the word troll is only an excuse to pretend that that's the reason for doing so.

^^ For Nucks. Don't ever accept less, even on a forum.

:thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Strange post that Claire. Didn’t you once say to a serving army poster who was due to fly out to war that you hoped he came back in a body bag?
Dean

Postby Stooo » Wed May 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Dean wrote:Strange post that Claire. Didn’t you once say to a serving army poster who was due to fly out to war that you hoped he came back in a body bag?

I can think of far worse things to say about Dayus. He sat in a tent all day flying drones or something and became an internet superstar. Do you remember what caused Claire to have such an outburst?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Strange post that Claire. Didn’t you once say to a serving army poster who was due to fly out to war that you hoped he came back in a body bag?

I can think of far worse things to say about Dayus. He sat in a tent all day flying drones or something and became an internet superstar. Do you remember what caused Claire to have such an outburst?

It doen't matter Stooo. I apologised to Dayus on here and he accepted. As I said before. Tiny lives.
Claire

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Stooo wrote:

Why don’t you remind us all Stooo... I’m sure the newbies would interested...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Wed May 16, 2018 8:56 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I can't fucking remember, why do you think I asked?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I don’t think Claire would appreciate having her sex life and her husband talked about in public again.
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:11 pm

I see budgie's around, maybe he'll oblige :pmsl:

Postby best troll evah » Wed May 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Guest wrote:I see budgie's around, maybe he'll oblige :pmsl:

it's all coming back to me now! :laughing:
best troll evah

Postby measurer » Wed May 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I don’t think Claire would appreciate having her sex life and her husband talked about in public again.

Behave... :again?:
measurer

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 17, 2018 10:21 am

Stooo wrote:

More shocking were TurkeyGirl's comments for her serving brother.... :yikes:
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Thu May 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Who's still looking for the password? :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby Claire » Thu May 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:

More shocking were TurkeyGirl's comments for her serving brother.... :yikes:

Aye that was a bit much. I liked her though. It's hard on forums as we don't know what's going on in people's real lives.
Claire

Postby Nucks » Thu May 17, 2018 5:53 pm

measurer wrote:Who's still looking for the password? :mrgreen:

I’ll take it. Don’t know if I’ll play yet but I might have a go at some point. :smilin:
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms