Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:49 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:Who was that potty mouth audience member who appeared on The Wright Stuff?

Just when I thought we had one troll free thread. Lowest common denominator approved again. :bawlin:

I never thought you'd stick up for me Claire so thanks, bcos it was me in the audience of The Wright Stuff........ :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Postby Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 9:49 pm

measurer wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:Who was that potty mouth audience member who appeared on The Wright Stuff?

Just when I thought we had one troll free thread. Lowest common denominator approved again. :bawlin:

There is nothing wrong with the Guest's post, so why do you think they are low? They asked you a civil question.

Me? Did they? Where did you see that? :ooer:
Claire

Postby Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Claire wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:Has anybody mentioned Piers Morgan yet?

He has to be on the list

EDIT: Just noticed Canny has mentioned him sorry.

I think I may have done so too...

So many arseholes... :ooer:

Yes the list is very long :pmsl:

Jim Murphy? I'm fond of Jim though. He gave me my biggest laughs in Scottish Politics. :pmsl:

Oh I would agree with Murphy, also Alex Salmond, also John Swinney former leader of the SNP as well.

I love wee Eck :wubbers:
Claire

Postby Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:

I never thought you'd stick up for me Claire so thanks, bcos it was me in the audience of The Wright Stuff........ :thumbsup:

I know it was Mick. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:

She isn’t sticking up for you, you thick cunt. She’s using the guests post to have yet another pop at Measurer...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:

She isn’t sticking up for you, you thick cunt. She’s using the guests post to have yet another pop at Measurer...

I thought you were getting me banned 'One Word Dean'..........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO fuckin tramp you are......... :pmsl:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:

I thought you were getting me banned 'One Word Dean'..........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO fuckin tramp you are......... :pmsl:

Your time will come son...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Claire wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:

I wasn't sure if you'd recognise me in the flesh as it were Claire..........
Mickyboy

Postby Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:

Micky, I know trolling this thread was given the go ahead with that guest post, but could we have even ONE thread where we can actually pretend this is a forum?
Claire

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:55 pm

Like I've said Dean, you're just a lowlife bigmouth troll who happens to be up the gaffers arse, but you don't get to tell anyone what to do, so fuck off back to your sewer boy......... :monkey:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:

she got it as soon as they said potty mouth.

Postby Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Claire wrote:

I watched it to see you actually. It was weird seeing someone you've known for years on forums being on the telly. :gigglesnshit:
Claire

Postby dis » Wed May 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Jermaine Jenas
dis

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Like I've said Dean, you're just a lowlife bigmouth troll who happens to be up the gaffers arse, but you don't get to tell anyone what to do, so fuck off back to your sewer boy......... :monkey:

I’m telling you what to do, dickhead.
Dean

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Claire wrote:Micky, I know trolling this thread was given the go ahead with that guest post, but could we have even ONE thread where we can actually pretend this is a forum?

And another dig at the Mods... :roll:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms