TV Shows.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2018 10:55 pm

I'm watching The Durrells on Netflix. It's based in the 1930s and about a mother who has lost her husband to the war. fed up with life in England, so she moves her family to Corfu :canny: Watched 2 episodes and I love it.

Postby MG2 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:I'm watching The Durrells on Netflix. It's based in the 1930s and about a mother who has lost her husband to the war. fed up with life in England, so she moves her family to Corfu :canny: Watched 2 episodes and I love it.

Sunday afternoon viewing which is pleasant. I've recorded it so will catch up one afternoon on a Sunday :cheers:

Just started to watch the latest Homeland. Looking good so far.

Did anyone watch The Assassination of Versace. Enjoyed it in the main and it gave Cunanan's other victims some airtime.
MG2

Postby Dean » Tue May 08, 2018 8:15 pm

Not sure if it’s beenxmentioned yet, but ‘Humans’ is very good!
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 08, 2018 8:24 pm

Dean wrote:Not sure if it’s beenxmentioned yet, but ‘Humans’ is very good!

I've been meaning to look at that for some time now but I'd need to catch up from the beginning, this is the 3rd series isn't it?

Would it be worth going back do you reckon?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Dean » Tue May 08, 2018 9:40 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:Not sure if it’s beenxmentioned yet, but ‘Humans’ is very good!

I've been meaning to look at that for some time now but I'd need to catch up from the beginning, this is the 3rd series isn't it?

Would it be worth going back do you reckon?

The third series starts next week I think. Definitely go back or you won’t know what’s going on. This is right up your street I reckon...
Dean

Postby Keyser » Tue May 08, 2018 11:23 pm

MG2 wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm watching The Durrells on Netflix. It's based in the 1930s and about a mother who has lost her husband to the war. fed up with life in England, so she moves her family to Corfu :canny: Watched 2 episodes and I love it.

Sunday afternoon viewing which is pleasant. I've recorded it so will catch up one afternoon on a Sunday :cheers:

Just started to watch the latest Homeland. Looking good so far.

Did anyone watch The Assassination of Versace. Enjoyed it in the main and it gave Cunanan's other victims some airtime.

This season of Homeland is one of the best for a log time so enjoy. :cuppaT:

Human's is excellent - series three starts next week as has been mentioned as well. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby MG2 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:46 pm

Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.
MG2

Postby Keyser » Tue May 15, 2018 1:51 pm

MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.

Yeah it's excellent.

Of course they would all be dead in the first few episodes but that is dramatic licence for you. :laughing:
Keyser

Postby MG2 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Keyser wrote:
MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.

Yeah it's excellent.

Of course they would all be dead in the first few episodes but that is dramatic licence for you. :laughing:

True enough. I am lost as to why Cillian Murphy seems so fancied though. Far prefer the communist personally. :snooty:
MG2

Postby Keyser » Tue May 15, 2018 5:07 pm

MG2 wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Yeah it's excellent.

True enough. I am lost as to why Cillian Murphy seems so fancied though. Far prefer the communist personally. :snooty:

It does get more fetched as it goes along through the four series so far - but it's still highly entertaining. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 pm

I'm now getting stuck into Poldark also on Netflix and another period drama this time based in the 1800's. Beautiful scenery as it's set in Cornwall and a gripping storyline.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri May 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Guest wrote:I'm now getting stuck into Poldark also on Netflix and another period drama this time based in the 1800's. Beautiful scenery as it's set in Cornwall and a gripping storyline.

Nice pecks too. :whistle:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Claire » Fri May 18, 2018 6:21 pm

I'm recording that so I can watch it all in the one go. I'm currently working my way through Grey's Anatomy.

I keep getting distracted by Law and Order Special Victims Unit as I love it. :wubbers:

I still have Marcella 2 to watch.
Claire

Postby Keyser » Fri May 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Claire wrote:

I'm recording that so I can watch it all in the one go. I'm currently working my way through Grey's Anatomy.

I keep getting distracted by Law and Order Special Victims Unit as I love it. :wubbers:

Marcella 2 is crazier than a shithouse rat! :gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 7:40 am

Keyser wrote:
Claire wrote:

Marcella 2 is crazier than a shithouse rat! :gigglesnshit:

Looking forward to it! :gigglesnshit:
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio