DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Nucks » Sat May 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

Phew. Well as long as you’re not in a suit and tie when you’re being racist.

He said it earlier Nucks, no one bit so he has repeated it.

Its like he is saying things for attention

Micky wants attention? :thud:

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

Like I said I've only ever used the words colloquially bcos its a bit like the British being called Brits or Australians being called Aussies but you don't see us or them getting all precious about it, only the ultra sensitive ultra pc snowflake brigade........ :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:

you have your moments of astuteness
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I know but the two people he wants attention from appear to have checked out for the evening
Goodwife

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:

No I don't I'm merely clarifying stuff that's all.........
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 9:33 pm

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.
McAz

Postby Nucks » Sat May 19, 2018 9:33 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Like I said I've only ever used the words colloquially bcos its a bit like the British being called Brits or Australians being called Aussies but you don't see us or them getting all precious about it, only the ultra sensitive ultra pc snowflake brigade........ :roll:

Yeah, totally the same thing. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:33 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I know but the two people he wants attention from appear to have checked out for the evening

I don't need or want attention from anyone GW, I'm merely clarifying points of possible interest.........
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Well it is..........
Mickyboy

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:Phew. Well as long as you’re not in a suit and tie when you’re being racist.

I don't need or want attention from anyone GW, I'm merely clarifying points of possible interest.........

If they were of interest people would have responded the first time :roll:
Goodwife

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 19, 2018 9:38 pm

McAz wrote:

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.

the whole leave campaign hinged on that

however we voted leave and we should stand by that - I was telephone surveyed recently and asked how I voted, then if I would support another referendum, the answer has to be no, as a democracy we voted leave and we have to stand by the tenets of a democracy, not change the voting parameters or revote because we don't like the outcome

much as it saddens me
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Sat May 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Well it is..........

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay. :whistle:
Nucks

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 19, 2018 9:39 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:

you have nothing to say of interest
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:41 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
You're another lying little cunt then ratboy, and it's bcos you look like one apparently....... :dunno: but it's sounds about right for you you annoying piece of vermin trash....... :dafinger:

Apparently what Micky?

Apparently you were caught with your dog and that was the last straw for your divorce.... :yikes:
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:42 pm

McAz wrote:

You really are a total patronising and condescending snob ain't ya mac, one of these cunts who thinks he's better than everyone else, well FUCK YOU PAL FUCK YOU.!!!!!!! :dafinger:
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive