What you up to today?

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Vam » Sun May 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Like I say Vam, I've seen this before.

You might have done, I haven't.

Some of you take this forum very seriously what happened to you appalls me. What Lucian keeps doing to you disgusts me.

I have no interest in anyone other than conversing on a forum. I like the lack of knowing people.

I don't have the skills to if if I wanted to but I have no inclination whatsoever to know anything about anyone on here.

I am not a liar & when you say about things that happened to you it makes me wary about posting here.

I am not any previous user of this site. Goodwife is my one and only account I don't know how many times I have to say it before you lot take it in.

Didn't you used to post as Soap-Lea here too? And then denied for months that you are Soap-Lea? :roll:
Vam

Postby Goodwife » Sun May 20, 2018 2:25 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vicks wrote:

Some of you take this forum very seriously what happened to you appalls me. What Lucian keeps doing to you disgusts me.

I have no interest in anyone other than conversing on a forum. I like the lack of knowing people.

I don't have the skills to if if I wanted to but I have no inclination whatsoever to know anything about anyone on here.

I am not a liar & when you say about things that happened to you it makes me wary about posting here.

I am not any previous user of this site. Goodwife is my one and only account I don't know how many times I have to say it before you lot take it in.

Didn't you used to post as Soap-Lea here too? And then denied for months that you are Soap-Lea? :roll:

0/10 good effort to try and start shit.

What happened the last time you called me a liar? I proved that actually it was you who was doing so.

Any posts made using -"soap-lea" were guest posts and NOT another account :ooer:

As for denying my DS account yes it was for good reason and it was you and your friends trying to "out" it for months that were in the wrong not me.
Goodwife

Postby McAz » Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Ignore her Fluffs. :wink:
McAz

Postby Goodwife » Sun May 20, 2018 2:27 pm

McAz wrote:Ignore her Fluffs. :wink:

I am snuffs today :snooty:
Goodwife

Postby Keyser » Sun May 20, 2018 2:44 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Thought you were Bert Hairyarse? :dunno:
Keyser

Postby McAz » Sun May 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Goodwife wrote:

I didn't get the PM, apologies. :oops:
McAz

Postby dis » Sun May 20, 2018 4:54 pm

I am having green lentils instead of butter beans. The lentils are cooked with celery, onions, carrots, red wine vinegar and thyme.
dis

Postby Vam » Sun May 20, 2018 5:56 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vicks wrote:

0/10 good effort to try and start shit.

What happened the last time you called me a liar? I proved that actually it was you who was doing so.

Any posts made using -"soap-lea" were guest posts and NOT another account :ooer:

As for denying my DS account yes it was for good reason and it was you and your friends trying to "out" it for months that were in the wrong not me.

0/10 for ability to read :roll: I didn't say you had another account here.

You used to also post as Soap Lea, which means you have posted here in a name other than Goodwife. And you did deny you were Soap Lea for many months.

Thanks for admitting you do, in fact, lie.
Vam

Postby Nucks » Sun May 20, 2018 6:04 pm

It’ll be kitty round-up in a short time. They’ve been roaming outside in this lovely weather and don’t want to come in at night. We don’t have a cat flap so I don’t want them outside all night, especially if they decide to meow at 2 am to get in. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 20, 2018 6:06 pm

dis wrote:I am having green lentils instead of butter beans. The lentils are cooked with celery, onions, carrots, red wine vinegar and thyme.

Yummy! must remember not to remember the recipe for that delicious sounding dish.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby dis » Sun May 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Trapper John wrote:
dis wrote:I am having green lentils instead of butter beans. The lentils are cooked with celery, onions, carrots, red wine vinegar and thyme.

Yummy! must remember not to remember the recipe for that delicious sounding dish.

Methinks ye jest TJ.
dis

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Nucks wrote:It’ll be kitty round-up in a short time. They’ve been roaming outside in this lovely weather and don’t want to come in at night. We don’t have a cat flap so I don’t want them outside all night, especially if they decide to meow at 2 am to get in. :gigglesnshit:

Do you own a tranquiliser gun for those who won't play ball?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby dis » Sun May 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Nucks wrote:It’ll be kitty round-up in a short time. They’ve been roaming outside in this lovely weather and don’t want to come in at night. We don’t have a cat flap so I don’t want them outside all night, especially if they decide to meow at 2 am to get in. :gigglesnshit:

My wee thug just causes a rumpus until we let him out. I hate him out all night so I get up every so often to check if he’s back. I don’t have cat flap either, I couldn’t be doing with him bringing any presents.
dis

Postby Nucks » Sun May 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Do you own a tranquiliser gun for those who won't play ball?

I reserve it for naughty children, not cats.

dis wrote:

My wee thug just causes a rumpus until we let him out. I hate him out all night so I get up every so often to check if he’s back. I don’t have cat flap either, I couldn’t be doing with him bringing any presents.

The younger one brought a little bird in the house 2 weeks ago. Daughter was mortified. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 20, 2018 7:25 pm

My fucking washer has died again. Had hotpoint our to fix it on Thursday and today I’m pretty sure the drum tried to make a daring escape.
I have a metric fuck ton of holiday clothes to wash :bawlin: :bawlin:
NastyNickers

Previous

Return to The Archive