Random Stuff Part 21

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 21

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:why would you use a food processor instead of an oven :ooer:

Ovens are fucking dangerous!

Ohio man gets shot by his Maytag oven after his gun safety plan goes horribly awry

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/ohio-m ... .WwSEpCfqt

:monkey: :haha:

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:

You use the processor after the cake is cooked and cooled.
You need to blink your eyes more. Keep looking at the screen makes
your eyes dry.

but it said

Whisk it up. Grease a small tin. Put it into the oven for 15 minutes. If you have a food processor then use that. Don't make extra work for yourself.

:dunno:

Ok. If I very well 'must' explain myself. I added that in after. Shoot me.

henceforth known as humourless guest :ooer:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dimples » Thu May 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:

your eyes dry.

but it said

Whisk it up. Grease a small tin. Put it into the oven for 15 minutes. If you have a food processor then use that. Don't make extra work for yourself.

If you insist...

:texan:
Dimples

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Here's my winning formula that the birds love.

A mug of self raising flour.
3 eggs
125g of butter or soft baking butter

When cooled. Chop it into tiny bits. And then feed them.

The birds love this just as much as love mealworms

Alright Bill Odie, calm down...

Dean. You missed an opportunity. I made a mistake. Tell me to kill myself.

Postby Nucks » Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:

your eyes dry.

but it said

henceforth known as humourless guest :ooer:

Maybe it’s a new combo gadget, like the blenders that cook soup and then blitz it. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Dean » Thu May 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

3 eggs

I forgive you Bill...
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 4:31 pm

I wish I had a sense of humour.

Oh well...

Postby Dimples » Thu May 24, 2018 4:35 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

3 eggs

I forgive you Bill...

You Brummies all stick together... :wubbers:
Dimples

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 4:37 pm

I've decided I'm a terrible cook and only me and the birds like my cooking. And nice to see someone or something else enjoying for a change!

Postby measurer » Thu May 24, 2018 9:12 pm

McAz wrote:
Dimples wrote:
McAz wrote:Just had my driving licence photo taken - if evil is written on your face then the next stop for me is Hell.

Micky, if you're looking in, I apologise - compared to what I've just seen you are an Adonis.

My previous driving licence photo was really nice and my signature was clear and looked just like my signature. When I renewed it last year, the photo was taken in a funny little booth at the post office - producing a horrible grainy image - purportedly of of me - looking like a cross between a convict and a mosaic and I had to "sign" on an electronic pad with a stick-like tube with a point which kept slipping up inside the tube, rendering my "signature" just a random squiggle.

So now I have a photo licence which looks nothing like me and a signature which looks nothing like mine... and this is what we define as progress.

:ooer:

Where is Micky anyway. I've been away since Monday afternoon and he doesn't seem to have been around today.

Did he start a new job on Monday?

I feel your pain - I'm having an esteem crisis, didn't even dare go to M&S for some food in case they barred me on the grounds of gross hideousness.

Haven't seen Micky either - perhaps he's out looking for a YMCA where the IP isn't blocked?

Oh, you think that's bad? You should have asked to see my railway pass when I visited you Dimps.....I'm the spit of Myra Hindley!! :yikes: Thankfully I don't need to show them photographic evidence anymore...

As for new license picture - eurgh! :bawlin:
measurer

Postby Stooo » Thu May 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Bella wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:Is Gabby the same poster that used to post alongside Shell, Katta, Hob etc some time back?

No, this is a different person.

I think she did post of on Jezzas... along with the rest of us :smilin:

As Poca.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dimples » Thu May 24, 2018 9:18 pm

measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dimples wrote:
McAz wrote:Just had my driving licence photo taken - if evil is written on your face then the next stop for me is Hell.

Micky, if you're looking in, I apologise - compared to what I've just seen you are an Adonis.

My previous driving licence photo was really nice and my signature was clear and looked just like my signature. When I renewed it last year, the photo was taken in a funny little booth at the post office - producing a horrible grainy image - purportedly of of me - looking like a cross between a convict and a mosaic and I had to "sign" on an electronic pad with a stick-like tube with a point which kept slipping up inside the tube, rendering my "signature" just a random squiggle.

So now I have a photo licence which looks nothing like me and a signature which looks nothing like mine... and this is what we define as progress.

Where is Micky anyway. I've been away since Monday afternoon and he doesn't seem to have been around today.

I feel your pain - I'm having an esteem crisis, didn't even dare go to M&S for some food in case they barred me on the grounds of gross hideousness.

Haven't seen Micky either - perhaps he's out looking for a YMCA where the IP isn't blocked?

Oh, you think that's bad? You should have asked to see my railway pass when I visited you Dimps.....I'm the spit of Myra Hindley!! :yikes: Thankfully I don't need to show them photographic evidence anymore...

:gigglesnshit:

My passport is due for renewal next year. I'm looking forward to getting a new photo because I absolutely loathe the current one. I might even go and have it done in a photographer's studio, if I am going to be stuck with it for the next ten years. :awesome:
Dimples

Postby McAz » Thu May 24, 2018 9:19 pm

measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dimples wrote:

You look fine in your avvy - but if I was wrongly accused of a heinous crime even I would think I'm guilty after seeing my mugshot.

Worse still, a man of my age still replete with so much vanity - not only ugly but I've not progressed a jot inside either. :bawlin:
McAz

Postby Goodwife » Thu May 24, 2018 9:23 pm

I avoid looking at my driving licence. Also done in a post office booth & its god awful.
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 am

:lol:

Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive