Welcome to my thread. :Hiya: :gigglesnshit:

:wubbers:

Re: Flounce Users Part II

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 25, 2018 9:25 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Canary wrote:
measurer wrote:Canny? I am going to say for someone who says they only ever REACT to their name being in posts from Vam, I'd say that the above hasn't YOUR name in it, it was you looking to have a kick at her. Now, is it any wonder that she will go for you when she sees it? McAz can handle himself by himself. I'm sure he doesn't need you for back-up.

FUCK OFF!!
Vam does not need you for back up either yet you spend your entire life sticking up for her. You do it nonstop, measurer.
Have you any idea how stupid it looks when you tell someone to NOT do something that YOU do nonstop?
Take your own advice and stop sticking up for someone who does not need you to back her up.

attack an admin like this again and I'll give you a couple of hours to calm yourself down

I hope we understand each other

Canny was responding to a post, not attacking admin for being admin. Do you think you might be taking this admin role too seriously?

I don't give a fuck about your opinion either

I'm sick of fly-by attacks by people who only come here for the battles

Oh dear. I see you are taking it too seriously.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
measurer wrote:
I am admin here

Really? You never said. :yikes:

Fenella!!!!!!

Welcome to my thread. :Hiya: :gigglesnshit:

Hi Rocky! :Hiya:

Thank you - I'm enjoying it immensely.

I wanted to say tomayto, tomahto (our last exchange) but the moment had passed... :bawlin:
Rockstar

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Canary wrote:

FUCK OFF!!
Vam does not need you for back up either yet you spend your entire life sticking up for her. You do it nonstop, measurer.
Have you any idea how stupid it looks when you tell someone to NOT do something that YOU do nonstop?
Take your own advice and stop sticking up for someone who does not need you to back her up.

attack an admin like this again and I'll give you a couple of hours to calm yourself down

I hope we understand each other

Canny was responding to a post, not attacking admin for being admin. Do you think you might be taking this admin role too seriously?

Admin help out a lot with this forum. Her rant (Fuck off) was unwarranted.... Maybe Canary should write a blog if she doesn't want people showing her hypocrisy...

If "admin" pick on someone first, they should expect them to reply, and not always in a polite way.
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 pm

measurer wrote:Things must be slow elsewhere tonight, or Rocky, ur predictions were right! ;)

what they aren't used to is an admin that backs each other up without question, in full view of the forum

well they can get used to it or fuck off to whence they came
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote: :mrgreen: :whiteknight:

What woman in her right mind would turn down a white Knight

I prefer mine in satin. :wubbers:

Can you say white knight now?
I noticed RS only wrote Knight in his post to GW.

Postby Keyser » Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 pm

measurer wrote:Hi Keyser yes we did wonder where you were. We do notice when a member disappears for a bit. We luvs ya all! :wubwub:

Just popping on again to say thanks Mes (and Kiki), hope you feel much better soon as well. :Hiya:
Keyser

Postby Dean » Fri May 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Keyser wrote:
measurer wrote:Hi Keyser yes we did wonder where you were. We do notice when a member disappears for a bit. We luvs ya all! :wubwub:

Just popping on again to say thanks Mes (and Kiki), hope you feel much better soon as well. :Hiya:

Fuck off and wank a dinosaur off, you sleazy pervert...
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
If "admin" pick on someone first, they should expect them to reply, and not always in a polite way.

I say measurer tackled Canary's hypocrisy spectacularly in a polite way...They aren't asking much you know....

If measurer had Fuck off to her first,we wouldn't be having this conversation...
Rockstar

Postby McAz » Fri May 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:If "admin" pick on someone first, they should expect them to reply, and not always in a polite way.

Who could possibly argue with that?
McAz

Postby Ho Ho Ho » Fri May 25, 2018 9:30 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
measurer wrote:Things must be slow elsewhere tonight, or Rocky, ur predictions were right! ;)

what they aren't used to is an admin that backs each other up without question, in full view of the forum

You tell em! :stocking:
Ho Ho Ho

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:31 pm

Dean wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Fuck off and wank a dinosaur off, you sleazy pervert...

In a park presumably.......

Postby Dean » Fri May 25, 2018 9:31 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If "admin" pick on someone first, they should expect them to reply, and not always in a polite way.

Who could possibly argue with that?

Just because your name is pink, doesn’t prevent you from a few swear words... I agree with Rags, if Admin start a row, they can’t moan when they get told to fuck off...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:32 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
What age am I pretending to be?

I have never once specified my actual age on here. All i have I said is I am younger than you and older than NN/Rocky

Mid/late 30's?

eyebrow

Dean is barely late thirties and I am not there yet :razz:

Dean has been claiming to be 38 for the last 10 years I know that he's been on forums.

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 25, 2018 9:32 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

Admin always back each other up. Well I didn't when I was admin, but that was a long time ago. :mrgreen:
Raggamuffin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive