Flounce Users Part II

Big Threads

Re: Flounce Users Part II

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:32 pm

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If "admin" pick on someone first, they should expect them to reply, and not always in a polite way.

Who could possibly argue with that?

Just because your name is pink, doesn’t prevent you from a few swear words... I agree with Rags, if Admin start a row, they can’t moan when they get told to fuck off...

I'd say otherwise...Especially when measurer is poorly... Doesn't take much to be polite but then to expect manners from Canary is expecting too much.... :bored:
Rockstar

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 25, 2018 9:33 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
If "admin" pick on someone first, they should expect them to reply, and not always in a polite way.

I say measurer tackled Canary's hypocrisy spectacularly in a polite way...They aren't asking much you know....

If measurer had Fuck off to her first,we wouldn't be having this conversation...

Yes, but M wasn't talking to Canny as admin, so HB had no need to jump in and threaten Canny.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
measurer wrote:Things must be slow elsewhere tonight, or Rocky, ur predictions were right! ;)

what they aren't used to is an admin that backs each other up without question, in full view of the forum

well they can get used to it or fuck off to whence they came

Admin always back each other up. Well I didn't when I was admin, but that was a long time ago. :mrgreen:

I would have enjoyed that had I been around... :mrgreen:

Or maybe I was...I don't remember... :paranoid:
Rockstar

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If "admin" pick on someone first, they should expect them to reply, and not always in a polite way.

I might argue with it. :snooty:

:gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby McAz » Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 pm

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

Just because your name is pink, doesn’t prevent you from a few swear words... I agree with Rags, if Admin start a row, they can’t moan when they get told to fuck off...

If as an Admin you choose to post as a member then you get what you're given. I do note though that Mes is not complaining, and nor has she abused her position. I'm not sure who is stirring this or why? :scratch:
McAz

Previous

Return to The Archive