gifts for members & guests

A right load of bollocks...

Re: gifts for members & guests

Postby measurer » Sat May 26, 2018 10:00 am

Nucks wrote:I can’t say I blame Avon for avoiding the chicken pox, they can be quite nasty if you contract them as an adult, so I’ve heard.

VERY nasty! My pal's OH had them at 30 and OMG, was he ill, and even had the spots in his mouth! Poor soul.
measurer

Postby Sunny » Sat May 26, 2018 10:25 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Hello lovely!

Where have you been hiding? Looking good there lady!

All good here. Work has been crazy for a few months but has got back to normal(ish.) I've got the day off today and the mutt is looking at me expectantly. I think she's after a walk...

How are things for you?

All good Avon, and thank you, I am waiting for July to kick in so I can go visit my family in Greece....will be staying there for a month. Cant wait tbh, miss them so much. I let you take your girl for a walk. :laughing: Always nice to see you about Avon. xx

Awww, you'll see them soon enough.

Don't be a stranger. My dog demands it!

Awww he is a cutie! Enjoy the long weekend Avon. x
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Sunny » Sat May 26, 2018 11:10 am

Sunny wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Hello lovely!

Where have you been hiding? Looking good there lady!

All good here. Work has been crazy for a few months but has got back to normal(ish.) I've got the day off today and the mutt is looking at me expectantly. I think she's after a walk...

How are things for you?

All good Avon, and thank you, I am waiting for July to kick in so I can go visit my family in Greece....will be staying there for a month. Cant wait tbh, miss them so much. I let you take your girl for a walk. :laughing: Always nice to see you about Avon. xx

Awww, you'll see them soon enough.

Don't be a stranger. My dog demands it!

Awww he is a cutie! Enjoy the long weekend Avon. x

My apologies Avon, I meant 'she'.... :laughing:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Guest » Mon May 28, 2018 9:11 pm

I gift Mes her own eye brows. So she doesn't have to have them done in the salon. They shall be in the shape of a magpies spread wings and unpluckable. Jet black.

Postby Nucks » Mon May 28, 2018 9:32 pm

I would give guests some felt markers, feathers, sequins, and ribbon to spruce up and personalise their bags. :artist:
Nucks

Postby Jem » Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Nucks wrote:I would give guests some felt markers, feathers, sequins, and ribbon to spruce up and personalise their bags. :artist:

I've no idea why but this really made me lol. :mrgreen:
Jem

Postby measurer » Mon May 28, 2018 11:04 pm

Guest wrote:I gift Mes her own eye brows. So she doesn't have to have them done in the salon. They shall be in the shape of a magpies spread wings and unpluckable. Jet black.

Wow! Just what I always wanted! :wubwub:
measurer

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Tue May 29, 2018 12:00 am

I would gift you all a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball.

Postby Nucks » Tue May 29, 2018 5:37 am

Jobless Oddball. wrote:I would gift you all a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

I would give you a new keyboard. One with no exclamation marks.

If I can find a BOGOF offer, I’ll give one to Lucien as well.
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Tue May 29, 2018 5:39 am

Jem wrote:
Nucks wrote:I would give guests some felt markers, feathers, sequins, and ribbon to spruce up and personalise their bags. :artist:

I've no idea why but this really made me lol. :mrgreen:

Could be the image of adults doing nursery school arts & crafts. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 8:00 am

Claire wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
No I wasn't :ooer:

I was taking the piss out of Dean. Anyway things to do, people to see and all that, have a nice day

Have a nice day Goodie :Hiya: :mrgreen:

I really don’t know why some have such an issue with Goodie. Envy maybe she’s younger and more fun than them and gives Dean the brush off.

If anyone likes to stir shit up with Stooo as far as Deans concerned it’s Vam. She always goes on about how he’s up stooos arse and protected and no one has a problem yet the first time Goodie mentions it she’s jumped on. Odd.

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 29, 2018 8:13 am

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I was taking the piss out of Dean. Anyway things to do, people to see and all that, have a nice day

I really don’t know why some have such an issue with Goodie. Envy maybe she’s younger and more fun than them and gives Dean the brush off.

If anyone likes to stir shit up with Stooo as far as Deans concerned it’s Vam. She always goes on about how he’s up stooos arse and protected and no one has a problem yet the first time Goodie mentions it she’s jumped on. Odd.

This post could be used by Vam to lay into Goodwife now.

jus sayin
Rockstar

Postby Nucks » Tue May 29, 2018 8:15 am

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

jus sayin

Would it help if I said you seem young and fun too? :mrgreen: You need to work on giving Dean the brush off.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 9:57 am

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

jus sayin

Are you new around here or something or just not been paying attention? Vam has been having unprovoked attacks at GW almost since GW joined. I hardly think she needs an excuse to call her some more names or lay into her do you?

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Goodwifes aliright. She was vey kind to gift Avon some camomile lotion and some cotton wool with the chicken pox :pmsl:

Meanwhile his best friend LM was speaking on his behalf saying how fine he would be with the gift.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms