DS thread # 99

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 99

Postby jra » Tue May 29, 2018 9:47 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I've approved this as it is relevant to JJ's post - however I'd prefer that posts disussing Holly and any decisions that she makes aren't made when she isn't here to speak for herself

sorry

We don't know for sure when any of the admins are on. It's as simple as that.

We know when you’re on...

No you don't.

I've told you so many times to rein it in, but you take no notice and get away with it almost every time. It's not fair to the rest of the forum members and people here are getting pissed off the biased favoritism of certain members, mainly you.
Last edited by jra on Tue May 29, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue May 29, 2018 9:49 pm

jra wrote:
No you don't.

I've told you so many times to rein it in, but you take no notice and get away with it almost every time. It's not fair to the rest of the forum members and people here are getting pissed off the biased favoritism of certain members, mainly you.

But what can you do?
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 29, 2018 9:51 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:remember the time soap lea told little monster she would be better off dead?

I do

Wow! Shocking!

If I did they would have provided a link :thumbsup:

Little monster is not known for his honesty

I see it's your turn tonight. Trolls will be trolls. :whogives:

Exactly Aaron. They do keep trying though
Goodwife

Postby jra » Tue May 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
No you don't.

But what can you do?

Nothing really. More importantly you're not worth it. It just amazes me what you get away with here.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue May 29, 2018 9:58 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
No you don't.

But what can you do?

Nothing really. More importantly you're not worth it. It just amazes me what you get away with here.

You think I’m amazing? Cheers...
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 9:58 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I've approved this as it is relevant to JJ's post - however I'd prefer that posts disussing Holly and any decisions that she makes aren't made when she isn't here to speak for herself

sorry

No you don't.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone anything? You have this attitude that your wants are of some importance on this site.

You don't like the perceived bias on the site so fuck off to elsewhere, not rocket science. :bum:

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 9:59 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
No you don't.

But what can you do?

And boy does it peeve you. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 10:01 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
No you don't.

But what can you do?

You think I’m amazing? Cheers...

It sounds as though the perve has a soft spot for you. Don't be playing hard to get now.

Postby jra » Tue May 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well tell the people who demand immediate answers

I went to bed once, and when I logged back in the following day was met with a barrage of 'oh she can't answer that, I see she's gone quiet'

well no, I was in my bed fucking

:yikes:

It’s like reading one of JRAs posts all over again.

If you've read the original post. It said.

'I was in my fucking bed.'

Nice edit there by Rockstar, but of course you didn't bother to read it all or if you did you thought 'nice time to have yet another pop at jra' when I've said nothing of the sort. Yet another case of trolling me first, so don't complain if I reply.
jra

Postby jra » Tue May 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
No you don't.

But what can you do?

Sorry. Doesn't. But I'm glad you seem to think it does. I'll call Dean out on it though.
jra

Postby Puzzler » Tue May 29, 2018 10:21 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
No you don't.

But what can you do?

Another arse kisser extraordinaire.
Puzzler

Postby jra » Tue May 29, 2018 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

sorry

No you don't.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone anything? You have this attitude that your wants are of some importance on this site.

You don't like the perceived bias on the site so fuck off to elsewhere, not rocket science. :bum:

More importantly who the fuck are you to tell anybody anything, baghead? Signed up yet? Yes/no?

I'll tell people what to do if I want to, just like lot's of other posters do to others here, or hadn't you noticed. Telling people to 'fuck off' is telling people what to do. You fuck off first then baghead.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 10:31 pm

So much for Vam only just saying she’d make an effort not to be a nasty cunt to Goodwife. Hardly lasted a day did it. I think after the Lady M bike denials where she was caught in a lie that she couldn’t go lower but to take actual glee in threats of violence and rape towards a young woman is just sick.

You’ve always been a bitter old cunt Vam but you just keep proving it time and again.

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 10:51 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

No you don't.

More importantly who the fuck are you to tell anybody anything, baghead? Signed up yet? Yes/no?

I'll tell people what to do if I want to, just like lot's of other posters do to others here, or hadn't you noticed. Telling people to 'fuck off' is telling people what to do. You fuck off first then baghead.

Don't like guests posting here then piss off limp dick. No-one forces you to read or stay here. :thumbsup:

And your past posts will still be brought up whether you like it or not when I want to. :pmsl: Swings and roundabouts oh pervy one.

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 10:53 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
No you don't.

But what can you do?

Another arse kisser extraordinaire.

Oh look jraffur's bum chum has chimed in. Seen the doc yet?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive