Family Feuds..

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Family Feuds..

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:19 am

Vicks wrote:
Stooo wrote:One day, maybe.


I think someone needs to make a very genuine and sincere apology.

(I don't mean you Stooo)

:wubbers:


Who do you mean then Vicks......... :dunno:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: Family Feuds..

Postby Abs » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:08 am

Has some of the posts been deleted or something? Because it seems like i'm missing something. :dunno:
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 am

Re: Family Feuds..

Postby Vicks » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:19 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Stooo wrote:One day, maybe.


I think someone needs to make a very genuine and sincere apology.

(I don't mean you Stooo)

:wubbers:


Who do you mean then Vicks......... :dunno:


What's the title of the thread?

Not everything is about YOU, Micky.

:dafinger:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68296
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Family Feuds..

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:34 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Stooo wrote:One day, maybe.


I think someone needs to make a very genuine and sincere apology.

(I don't mean you Stooo)

:wubbers:


Who do you mean then Vicks......... :dunno:


that's stooo's personal family business.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Family Feuds..

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:35 am

Abs wrote:Has some of the posts been deleted or something? Because it seems like i'm missing something. :dunno:


no, abs, it's just micky being micky thinking other people's personal family business is actually about him.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Family Feuds..

Postby Abs » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:06 am

banana chewits wrote:
Abs wrote:Has some of the posts been deleted or something? Because it seems like i'm missing something. :dunno:


no, abs, it's just micky being micky thinking other people's personal family business is actually about him.


No it's not that, it just seems like theres posts missing. There were several posts in a row from Vicks, like there should have been posts from people in between. So I wasn't understanding the thread.
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 am

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests