Mungo's monetary musings.

Mungo's monetary musings.

Postby Fletch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Mungobrush wrote:Would you like to discuss the impact on capital adequacy reserves resulting from the implementation of the credit risk strategies defined by the Basel II accord?

I'll kick off with all money is created as usurious debt by private banks but the interest payable is never created. That means to repay in full, one has to have foreign earnings or more debt. Being as the whole world (bar 4 countries) are on the same system, foreign income is just another countries debt to pay.

A country can't operate without debt, both state and private, because there would be no money supply.

Banks create money out of thin air when someone takes out a loan, they do NOT lend any savers deposits.

When the loan is repaid, the bank deletes the money re-balancing the books and keeps the profit (the interest)

You are talking about economics used within the system of money forced on to us. I'm talking about the actual system.
Fletch

Re: Mungo's monetary musings.

Postby Fletch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:35 pm

Mungobrush wrote:So when a bank is calculating its capital adequacy reserve, do you think that it should apply the same risk category to its assets by class or should each asset be separately risk weighted?

I have implemented systems in support of both methods and I would be interested in your views.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Mungobrush wrote:Oh really?

Would you like to discuss the impact on capital adequacy reserves resulting from the implementation of the credit risk strategies defined by the Basel II accord?

Mungobrush wrote:So when a bank is calculating its capital adequacy reserve, do you think that it should apply the same risk category to its assets by class or should each asset be separately risk weighted?

I have implemented systems in support of both methods and I would be interested in your views.

Ooh, wow. Tell me all about the part you played in setting or implementing capital reserves regulation for Basel 3 please. :smilin:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Fletch wrote:

Would you like to discuss the impact on capital adequacy reserves resulting from the implementation of the credit risk strategies defined by the Basel II accord?

Ooh, wow. Tell me all about the part you played in setting or implementing capital reserves regulation for Basel 2 please. :smilin:

Edit to Basel 2 not 3. I was so overawed I couldn't see straight! :thud:
Fletch

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:50 pm

:off head:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Good to see this has a separate thread. Perhaps his utterly hilarious other claims (degrees, not being an Islamophobe etc) can go here too, so the rest of us can ignore him ?
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Fletch wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Ooh, wow. Tell me all about the part you played in setting or implementing capital reserves regulation for Basel 2 please. :smilin:

Go back to your room and keep playing with your Willy

You can come out if ever you can think of something sensible to say.
MungoBrush

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:30 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Go back to your room and keep playing with your Willy

You can come out if ever you can think of something sensible to say.

Owned.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Cannydc wrote:Good to see this has a separate thread. Perhaps his utterly hilarious other claims (degrees, not being an Islamophobe etc) can go here too, so the rest of us can ignore him ?

Yes, you can still keep posting utter tripe.
MungoBrush

Postby Gigabit » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Mungo is economically illiterate. He should give his degree back because he knows very, very little. He thinks an economy is like a household, which is literally taught in Lecture 1 of a three year degree. Unless of course he's lying, which is more likely.
Gigabit

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Gigabit wrote:Mungo is economically illiterate. He should give his degree back because he knows very, very little. He thinks an economy is like a household, which is literally taught in Lecture 1 of a three year degree. Unless of course he's lying, which is more likely.

Well maybe you can advise us your views on this.
As Fletch has gone silent in the face of actual financial economic strategy options
He obviously knows nothing

"So when a bank is calculating its capital adequacy reserve, do you think that it should apply the same risk category to its assets by class or should each asset be separately risk weighted?

I have implemented systems in support of both methods and I would be interested in your views."
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:34 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Mungo is economically illiterate. He should give his degree back because he knows very, very little. He thinks an economy is like a household, which is literally taught in Lecture 1 of a three year degree. Unless of course he's lying, which is more likely.

Well maybe you can advise us your views on this.
As Fletch has gone silent in the face of actual financial economic strategy options
He obviously knows nothing

"So when a bank is calculating its capital adequacy reserve, do you think that it should apply the same risk category to its assets by class or should each asset be separately risk weighted?

I have implemented systems in support of both methods and I would be interested in your views."

The comment that kicked this off is:

Fletch wrote:The referendum was not along party lines and nor was the campaigning.

Mungo seems to know as much about that as he does the system of money and fractional reserve banking.

Now the response is about regulation rather than the system of money and fractional reserve banking but I asked mungo to:

Tell me all about the part you played in setting or implementing capital reserves regulation for Basel 2 please.

To which he has refused so far so here I am asking again.

As I said, I was talking about the actual system not the regulation of it however hearing his experience may be interesting.

Note: Not gone quiet, my posting is around real life not for your convenience.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Can you tell us Fletch, if you're such a financial genius. How well is your portfolio doing?
I seem to remember you posting before that you weren't exactly minted. Yet here you are along with other losers claiming to know how the world of finance works lol

Why not give the forum the name of some stocks to watch, That we can follow and see how well they do?
Obviously not FB or Amazon stocks. Some low priced stock that you expect to rise.

Postby Fletch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:Can you tell us Fletch, if you're such a financial genius. How well is your portfolio doing?
I seem to remember you posting before that you weren't exactly minted. Yet here you are along with other losers claiming to know how the world of finance works lol

Why not give the forum the name of some stocks to watch, That we can follow and see how well they do?
Obviously not FB or Amazon stocks. Some low priced stock that you expect to rise.

I've never divulged anything about my financial standing. Nice try though.

You have also made the mistake of thinking that understanding the system of money is the same as some sort of financial advisor. It's not the case at all. Playing financial markets has nothing to do with the system of money or banking. That is how money comes in to being and where from, and how banking actually works as opposed to the myths that were perpetuated for decades.

Once that is understood, you can see how the world has been enslaved by the debt based usurious money supply from private banks and how it is impossible to run a country without debt. Talk of household budgets and 'living within your means' are meaningless when debt IS the money supply.

Of course, if you have some financial advice for the forum, please share it. I'm sure mungo will chip in with his experience and we can all learn from you. :smilin:
Fletch

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:06 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote::off head:

:thumbsup:
Claire

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs