MI5 to share data with police and councils

Re: MI5 to share data with police and councils

Postby Axtol » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:Face it, you're a tedious little moaner who goes off criticising the police because that's what you do. And what about this reading police forums? Sounds a bit obsessive and a way to feed your anti police agenda.

I don't have an anti police agenda. I do criticize them sometimes, but I also defend them when I think they are in the right. I don't see any problem with giving valid and informed criticism when I think they are in the wrong. And it bugs me how they often seem completely willing to listen to criticism from their colleagues, but when we members of the public do it suddenly it's "anti police" and "you wouldn't understand the job". As for police forums, there are one or two I look at from time to time to just get an insight into their perspective and how they view things. Coppers constantly moan that we don't listen to them and we don't see things from their point of view, so sometimes I like to make an effort to listen to them and see it from their point of view. But somehow that's been twisted into yet another reason to call me "anti police".
Axtol

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Axtol wrote:
Guest wrote:Face it, you're a tedious little moaner who goes off criticising the police because that's what you do. And what about this reading police forums? Sounds a bit obsessive and a way to feed your anti police agenda.

I don't have an anti police agenda. I do criticize them sometimes, but I also defend them when I think they are in the right. I don't see any problem with giving valid and informed criticism when I think they are in the wrong. And it bugs me how they often seem completely willing to listen to criticism from their colleagues, but when we members of the public do it suddenly it's "anti police" and "you wouldn't understand the job". As for police forums, there are one or two I look at from time to time to just get an insight into their perspective and how they view things. Coppers constantly moan that we don't listen to them and we don't see things from their point of view, so sometimes I like to make an effort to listen to them and see it from their point of view. But somehow that's been twisted into yet another reason to call me "anti police".

Fuck!! You're boring. No wonder those coppers keep you at arm's length. You have an obsession. Did you want to be a copper when you were young and didn't make the grade?

Well working on a checkout must be a bit soul destroying when you could have been so much more.

Now move along please.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:14 pm

Axtol wrote

Alright. I work in a particularly busy shop, and the reason I face similar to you guys is that the great british public can be somewhat difficult when being served. I’ve been shouted at, spat at, been assaulted, had to eject people. I also find myself in a similar situation to what Somner said re extra work. True there’s no legal requirement, and I’m fortunate enough to have got a fixed hours contract so cant get sacked for refusing to work extra, but we get certain times when we are so stretcher we NEED people to do extra otherwise the place just wouldnt manage to stay open.

Btw the reason I defend police when I think they are in the right is because I think its important that you realize for every one unreasonable armchair critic out there, there’s lots of us who strongly support you and appreciate the work you do. I think you should be criticized when you are in the wrong and as you know I never shy away from giving that criticism but its also important to acknowledge when the police have done well.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Guest wrote:Axtol wrote

Alright. I work in a particularly busy shop, and the reason I face similar to you guys is that the great british public can be somewhat difficult when being served. I’ve been shouted at, spat at, been assaulted, had to eject people. I also find myself in a similar situation to what Somner said re extra work. True there’s no legal requirement, and I’m fortunate enough to have got a fixed hours contract so cant get sacked for refusing to work extra, but we get certain times when we are so stretcher we NEED people to do extra otherwise the place just wouldnt manage to stay open.

Btw the reason I defend police when I think they are in the right is because I think its important that you realize for every one unreasonable armchair critic out there, there’s lots of us who strongly support you and appreciate the work you do. I think you should be criticized when you are in the wrong and as you know I never shy away from giving that criticism but its also important to acknowledge when the police have done well.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

What a fucking bellend.

This should be in the ds thread.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs