happy holidays

A right load of bollocks...

Re: happy holidays

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Dimples wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aw don’t be put off Dimps. You don’t attention seek like NN and aren’t part of any clique or coven or bitch club or whatever so I don’t expect you’d get much trolling.

On the flip side you also likely won’t get the same indignation from Hobs or others if not everyone gushes and swoons over every daily update or each shitty picture in the sand. :gigglesnshit:

No, I meant ACTUAL Norwegian trolls! :gigglesnshit:

:mrgreen:

Needless to say, I knew exactly what you meant :snooty:

Still, at least another fuckwit learnt something new today.
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:16 pm

We have a 3 hour delay. :bawlin:

When you ask for onions in Cuba, you are going to get pickled onions. Pickled onions in omelette are fucking horrible. Pickled onion soup is equally as horrible.

Everyone uses internet cards. 1 CUC for 1 hour. There’s no other kind of internet available to normal Cubans.
NastyNickers

Postby Fletch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:We have a 3 hour delay. :bawlin:

When you ask for onions in Cuba, you are going to get pickled onions. Pickled onions in omelette are fucking horrible. Pickled onion soup is equally as horrible.

Everyone uses internet cards. 1 CUC for 1 hour. There’s no other kind of internet available to normal Cubans.

Safe trip back Nicks. No meed to rush, the sun has disappeared here now. :sad:
Fletch

Postby Polish dave » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Fletch wrote:

Safe trip back Nicks. No meed to rush, the sun has disappeared here now. :sad:

Yous must get very confused with both accounts fletchy
Polish dave

Postby measurer » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:14 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I have a Dutch troll from a shop in Amsterdam that sold nothing but trolls

how stoned must I have been

I know the one! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:16 pm

have a good flight. :wubbers:

could you get the pilot to write cat fart in vapour trails & put a picture up? :laughing:
banana chewits

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:27 pm

banana chewits wrote:

could you get the pilot to write cat fart in vapour trails & put a picture up? :laughing:

66 to go. :again?:
Rockstar

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:29 pm

banana chewits wrote:

:gigglesnshit:

The pilot had a rocket up how arse today. We did a 9-9 and a half hour flight in 8 hours.

I’m fucking shattered. I can’t sleep on planes but the kids can. So I’m like a zombie and they are fully refreshed hyper monsters.
NastyNickers

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Why don't you fly first class??????????????????????
Jobless Oddball.

Postby banana chewits » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:36 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

The pilot had a rocket up how arse today. We did a 9-9 and a half hour flight in 8 hours.

I’m fucking shattered. I can’t sleep on planes but the kids can. So I’m like a zombie and they are fully refreshed hyper monsters.

you'll sleep tonight! have you got a good tan?
banana chewits

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:41 pm

banana chewits wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

It’s good for me. I did get a bit of blistering on my forearm on the last day, but I pretty much managed to avoid sunburn completely! I would post a photo but the guests get a little excitable.
NastyNickers

Postby guest » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:42 pm

banana chewits wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

Nosy bastard aren't you?

Postby banana chewits » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:It’s good for me. I did get a bit of blistering on my forearm on the last day, but I pretty much managed to avoid sunburn completely! I would post a photo but the guests get a little excitable.

i'm glad you're back safely. :wubbers:
banana chewits

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:46 pm

banana chewits wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:It’s good for me. I did get a bit of blistering on my forearm on the last day, but I pretty much managed to avoid sunburn completely! I would post a photo but the guests get a little excitable.

i'm glad you're back safely. :wubbers:

Thanks lovely. I’m glad to be home. Nothing beats home comforts.

:wubwub:
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:52 pm

Welcome home NN

it's not been the same without you
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms