Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:57 am

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Are you serious?
Corbyn's been anti-EU all his political life
He defied the Labour whip and voted in favour of having the referendum
As leader, he setup a 3-line whip to vote in favour of Article 50

And 3 days before the referendum he delivers a scathing assault on the EU on national TV

If you think he's a remainer you are the stupid one.

And May and Boris were not leavers - so what?

Boris was always an outspoken leaver
The "so what" is some posters here pretending that Corbyn was a remainer.
He's never been an EU champion
And his response on that program just 3 days before the referendum proves it.

More complete BS.

Bojo professed to 'sitting on the fence' prior to working out which strategy would best give him a shot at the Tory leadership.

And you STILL haven't looked at your own link to Corbyn's SKY programme in which he clearly states that on balance he considered it far better to remain in the EU...
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:58 am

Guest wrote:I watched it as well and not once did he say he wants to Leave the EU. Seriously pal, I suggest you stop reading fake news sites like Guido because those cunts are making a fool out of you. :pointlaugh:

The idea of posting a link is that it backs your argument up - not destroy it completely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

And the reason he always wanted to leave of course is because some of the things he wants to do wih public ownership etc are illegal under EU law.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:59 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:I watched it as well and not once did he say he wants to Leave the EU. Seriously pal, I suggest you stop reading fake news sites like Guido because those cunts are making a fool out of you. :pointlaugh:

The idea of posting a link is that it backs your argument up - not destroy it completely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

And the reason he always wanted to leave of course is because some of the things he wants to do wih public ownership etc are illegal under EU law.

Try your own link.

He addressed that point.

And they aren't illegal.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:12 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

Only 100% ownership WILL BE illegal, not 97%, so if he wanted to nationalise the railways, like the Tories are doing with East Coast :smilin: , he could leave, say Northern Rail as privately owned and the rest publically owned, as they do in Holland, Germany, France etc.

Postby Punk » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

Try your own link.

He addressed that point.

And they aren't illegal.

and they won't be after the rule change as long as a slither of something is in private hands the rest can be public.
Punk

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

Only 100% ownership WILL BE illegal, not 97%, so if he wanted to nationalise the railways, like the Tories are doing with East Coast :smilin: , he could leave, say Northern Rail as privately owned and the rest publically owned, as they do in Holland, Germany, France etc.

UK is already well over the EU borrowing limits
Corbyn wont be able to borrow any more money
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:19 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

UK is already well over the EU borrowing limits
Corbyn wont be able to borrow any more money

If that's the case then the EU rules governing public ownership won't matter - so again, what point are you attempting to establish?
McAz

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs