Random Stuff Part 21

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 21

Postby dis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Gabby wrote:I just made a raspberry trifle with flaked almonds, grated chocolate and cherries on top...... #bejealous! :leer:

I am. :bawlin:

whip some strawberry baileys into the cream :drool:
dis

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 pm

dis wrote:
Gabby wrote:I just made a raspberry trifle with flaked almonds, grated chocolate and cherries on top...... #bejealous! :leer:

Next time, when I do a strawberry one :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby dis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Gabby wrote:
dis wrote:

Oh rasperry, I thought it was strawberry. :smilin:

I'm going to do that too I think.
dis

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Sounds delicious. I'm bloody starving too as I was too busy for lunch today.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:17 pm

dis wrote:
Gabby wrote:
dis wrote:

Oh rasperry, I thought it was strawberry. :smilin:

I'm going to do that too I think.

I would’ve added some Chambord.... but I forgot! :grrrrr:
Gabby

Postby Nucks » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:24 pm

dis wrote:

:thumbsup:

After that bottle last nite, I’ll be gutted if I can’t find it again. :bawlin: Limited edition or something.

Sounds divine at any rate, Gabs. :wubbers:
Nucks

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:30 pm

I was out in town on Saturday night and I haven't been to the centre of London for ages.

On the way there I saw a couple posing for some professional photos on the platform of the Tube station. When I got off the train I saw some woman randomly burst in tears before being consoled by a friend. Then when I exited the station at Leicester Square there was a large crowd lining the streets. When I went closed to see what was going on I got an eyeful.

Naked Bike Ride!

London. Still crazy after all these years.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Nucks wrote:
dis wrote:

:thumbsup:

After that bottle last nite, I’ll be gutted if I can’t find it again. :bawlin: Limited edition or something.

Sounds divine at any rate, Gabs. :wubbers:

Whatever you had it wasn't as good as the Cornish cream range. Which is far superior. I'm somewhat of an expert on these things.

Go to cornish cream . Com and you can order it from there.

Postby Dimples » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:I was out in town on Saturday night and I haven't been to the centre of London for ages.

On the way there I saw a couple posing for some professional photos on the platform of the Tube station. When I got off the train I saw some woman randomly burst in tears before being consoled by a friend. Then when I exited the station at Leicester Square there was a large crowd lining the streets. When I went closed to see what was going on I got an eyeful.

Naked Bike Ride!

When we visited Key West, it was close to Hallowe'en and they held a Naked Zombie Bike Ride one of the nights we were there.

They're kind of weird in Key West. :ooer:
Dimples

Postby MG2 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Dimples wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:I was out in town on Saturday night and I haven't been to the centre of London for ages.

Naked Bike Ride!

When we visited Key West, it was close to Hallowe'en and they held a Naked Zombie Bike Ride one of the nights we were there.

Now that's a place I've always wanted to visit. I fancy the laid back vibe and the chance to see the six toed cats at Hemingway's house.
MG2

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Naked Bike Ride!

There was one in Manchester too!

I really wouldn’t want to be the girl getting the Backie on the 3rd photo down :yikes:
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/gallery/naked-bike-ride-manchester-2018-14763265
NastyNickers

Postby Dimples » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:21 pm

MG2 wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Naked Bike Ride!

Now that's a place I've always wanted to visit. I fancy the laid back vibe and the chance to see the six toed cats at Hemingway's house.

It's a looooooooooong drive!

Lots of fun and plenty of interesting sights though. :gigglesnshit:

DSCN2412.JPG
Dimples

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Naked Bike Ride!

I really wouldn’t want to be the girl getting the Backie on the 3rd photo down :yikes:
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/gallery/naked-bike-ride-manchester-2018-14763265

and not a single one of them has put a towel over the saddle first. :ooer:
banana chewits

Postby MG2 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Naked Bike Ride!

Good gods, that looks...sweaty :paranoid:
MG2

Postby measurer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:10 pm

I will never view the arse of a bike rider seriously again now!!!! :yikes:
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive