Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:44 am

The level of intelligence of Robinson supporters -

Tommy Robinson supporters have been ridiculed for trying to pass off a 13-year-old picture of celebrating Liverpool FC fans as an example of the crowds at their protest in London.

Hundreds of demonstrators descended on the capital on Saturday afternoon in protest against the jailing of the former English Defence League leader for contempt of court. Nine people were arrested after violence broke out, including one for the possession of an offensive weapon.

One image of a thronging crowd packed into a city street was widely shared on social media as a supposed example of the support for Mr Robinson.

In a viral post, Jason Collins wrote: “The left want this picture taken down because it shows the whole of London calling for Tommy Robinson to be released so please don't retweet it.”

One Liverpudlian commented: "Seriously? You use a picture of St George's Hall on Lime Street in Liverpool. The very location where the EDL were literally laughed out of town to the Benny Hill theme?"

Cannydc

Postby calitom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:23 pm

McAz wrote:
calitom wrote:o keep showing pics of the skinheads---will make u feel better about blaming Tommy Robinson for pointing out and bringing to the forefront the institutional level rape of minors(w only 222 convictions)
over the last few decades. Yep its Tommy's fault--you have convinced me.

Tommy Robinson has not "pointed out" anything that wasn't already publicly known - you are misinformed.

Repeating yourself, with or without reference to imaginary entities, will not change that.

Stay away from the brown acid, Tom.

so i guess he was just wasting his time. yep you guys had it all under control;););)--with those 222 convictions while perhaps hundreds of thousands or more were raped over decades--I think
the brown acid comment is particularly rich coming from a point like that McAz.
Another SolAlinsky /old Soviet Union tactic---call people crazy while providing no rational argument.
calitom

Postby Stooo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:27 pm

calitom wrote:
McAz wrote:
calitom wrote:o keep showing pics of the skinheads---will make u feel better about blaming Tommy Robinson for pointing out and bringing to the forefront the institutional level rape of minors(w only 222 convictions)

Tommy Robinson has not "pointed out" anything that wasn't already publicly known - you are misinformed.

Repeating yourself, with or without reference to imaginary entities, will not change that.

so i guess he was just wasting his time. yep you guys had it all under control;););)--with those 222 convictions while perhaps hundreds of thousands or more were raped over decades--I think
Another SolAlinsky /old Soviet Union tactic---call people crazy while providing no rational argument.

There hasn't been an argument, due process happened and was intentionally reported wrongly by far right orgs and disseminated to people who would be vulnerable to blatant lies. People like you Tom.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:29 pm

calitom wrote:
McAz wrote:

He was, in this case, wasting everyone's time.

The police.

The courts.

The Prison Service.

The abuse victims and their families.

And last, but not least, his idiotic 'supporters', who have been misled at every turn.
Cannydc

Postby calitom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Fletch wrote:

If that was the case, why were the perps already arrested and in court being tried for such crimes?

If only 'our Tommy' is highlighting it, how come so many know and the Yorkshire Police authority was/is being investigated over it? All reported in the media except during trials with reporting restrictions put in place so as not to prejudice the trial and to protect witnesses and victims?

:dunno:

I never said Tommy was the only one pointing it out. But he was an important player.
The bigger issue is not any technical mistake Tommy made during the multitude of protests he has done.
The argument that the left is making against him consists of name calling and abuse and blame ...While in fact these same accusers were the major problem with these grooming gangs
getting away with it for so long...with #1 cowardice about immigration laws and #2 political correctness which made it exceedingly difficult to prosecute these people over the decades.
222 convictions only when there was mass scale abuse and rape of underage girls for decades.

Fletch I do appreciate at least the civil tone of your post.
calitom

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:40 pm

calitom wrote:
Fletch wrote:

If that was the case, why were the perps already arrested and in court being tried for such crimes?

If only 'our Tommy' is highlighting it, how come so many know and the Yorkshire Police authority was/is being investigated over it? All reported in the media except during trials with reporting restrictions put in place so as not to prejudice the trial and to protect witnesses and victims?

I never said Tommy was the only one pointing it out. But he was an important player.
The bigger issue is not any technical mistake Tommy made during the multitude of protests he has done.
The argument that the left is making against him consists of name calling and abuse and blame ...While in fact these same accusers were the major problem with these grooming gangs
getting away with it for so long...with #1 cowardice about immigration laws and #2 political correctness which made it exceedingly difficult to prosecute these people over the decades.
222 convictions only when there was mass scale abuse and rape of underage girls for decades.

The Left haven't been in power in the UK since 1979.
All of these grooming cases started under The Conservatives and New Labour, both Right or centre Right.
There have FAR LESS convictions of Christians/Catholics and what they have done to children in the UK is far greater, like Pacific Ocean compared to the Caspian Sea.
I agree the Caspian Sea is huge but your ignorance of the UK is frankly, Tom, huge.
I'd like to ask you, which sites do you get your info from?
Do you KNOW who funds these sites?

Postby calitom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
calitom wrote:
McAz wrote:

There hasn't been an argument, due process happened and was intentionally reported wrongly by far right orgs and disseminated to people who would be vulnerable to blatant lies. People like you Tom.

Hopefully that makes you feel better about all the decades of neglect of those poor girls. keep the name calling up and the focus on little Tommy Robinson.
calitom

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:52 pm

calitom wrote:
Stooo wrote:
calitom wrote:
McAz wrote:

Hopefully that makes you feel better about all the decades of neglect of those poor girls. keep the name calling up and the focus on little Tommy Robinson.

No the focus is on various groups of paedos but the police cuts, by The Conservatives in the UK, have meant it is a slow process.
Don't forget Tom people get called out on batshit bullshit, so if you continue to post it you will be called out for it.
Did you also post on your social media the picture of Liverpool fans in 2005, in Liverpool after they beat AC Milan, which the tweeter claimed to be London? :gigglesnshit:
Thousands did and it is just a few seconds research - with an open mind - and you'll find 99% of the stuff his supporters say is absolute garbage.
And here you are repeating that made up garbage. :shake head:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:11 pm

calitom wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I hope you appreciate my tone when I say fuck off redneck cunt.

Postby Stooo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:23 pm

calitom wrote:
Stooo wrote:
calitom wrote:
McAz wrote:

It just makes me sad mate.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 pm

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:08 pm

They hate the left for offering them hope via systemic change. They have no time for tolerance and intellectual debate. That is a foreign language. Fists and blood and masculine pride compensate for not understanding the detail. Give me blood, give me convenience.

They have identified their leader. Their crusader. Just as the desperate did in early 30’s Germany. Whenever the economy is brought to its knees by the establishment they feed off the manufactured hate, bigotry, ignorance and despair. If you have little education; a low paid job and scant hope what is there apart from anger? Anger at an easy target. They cannot get close to the establishment so it becomes someone and something else. Skin colour. Culture. People. Authority.

Society is already rejecting their methods. But what else is there? Any debate based on intellect they have already lost. It’s their rules then. Shouting, fighting, swearing…. But no one really listens and so their anger grows. Festering until a ‘Tommy’ comes along. The hero of past wars. ‘Great wars’. Now they have a ringleader who can point their bodies and minds in a direction and get them frothing. Then watch them go.

https://dorseteye.com/working-classes-a ... ving-this/

:hand: :shake head:...A really pathetic bunch.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:25 am

Toms America.
Does this shit not bother you Tom?

An American 13-Year-Old, Pregnant and Married to Her Rapist

Dawn Tyree was 11 years old when a family friend began to molest her. A bit more than a year later, she became pregnant from these rapes, and her parents found out what had been going on. But they didn’t go to the police; instead, they found another solution.

“It was decided for me that I would marry him,” Tyree recalled.

So Tyree, then 13, was married to her rapist, then age 32. She became one of the thousands of underage American girls who are married each year, often sacrificing their futures to reduce embarrassment to their parents. Statutory rape is thus sanctioned by the state as marriage, and the abuser ends up not in handcuffs but showered with wedding gifts.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/opin ... %20Kristof
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:28 am

One study by Unchained at Last estimated that there were nearly a quarter-million child marriages in the U.S. between 2000 and 2010.

Last year I wrote about Sherry Johnson, a Florida woman who had been married at the age of 11 to her rapist. After that article, many readers wrote to me saying that my facts were wrong and that their state had a minimum age of 18 for marriage.
Sadly, the facts were right. Yes, states set a minimum age of 18, but they also allow exceptions, such as with the approval of parents or a court, or when a girl is pregnant. Indeed, 20 states don’t set any minimum statutory age for marriage, according to the Tahirih Justice Center’s Forced Marriage Initiative.

That column about child marriage, along with other publicity and heroic efforts of many activists, prodded legislators to re-examine the issue, but the strongest opposition to a change has come from conservatives who argue that a pregnant girl should be able to marry the unborn child’s father. The idea is that such a marriage will avert an abortion, or a ....from the same article. here> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/opin ... %20Kristof

American conservatives don't ya just love 'em.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 am

More than 200,000 children married in US over the last 15 years
Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes

In May, the high-profile Republican governor for New Jersey declined to sign into law a measure that would have made his state the first to ban child marriage without exception. Chris Christie claimed it would conflict with religious customs.

it would conflict with religious customs?

Should we call in airstrikes?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 30266.html
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs